Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

Okay, me and my wife had just got a persian cat from the shelter, The shelter woman didn't tell us that he needed attention and liked to lie on beds.

So, first day at work. I came home and immediately noticed something wrong, a really really rank smell, like decaying bone. So went into my room and went to lie down....And promptly put my hand in cat vomit. I was almost sick, got out of the room.

Since then we've always had the air-con on when it is hot....

Easter, never fails.

my mom buys a huge ham and sometimes....just sometimes.... they forget to cut out the veins and stuff. SO GROSS.

I quit pork for about 2 months after easter....but then I give up and eat it again. tongue.gif

Ok when I was in the 5th grade my mom gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the last day of school. I went to school and they were serving pizza. Pizza trumps PBJ any day so I ate that and promptly forgot obout the sandwich. For a whole summer. By the time fall rolled around my bedroom was starting to stink. My mom found the sandwich and, well, it had basically liquified. It was black and gross and bleh. Funny as hell though.

I found a dead worm in the rice I was eating for dinner once. Now I check my rice for worms just in case. And another time I was eating some raisins. I got towards the bottom, and I noticed some dead worms on the raisins.

Doing the laundry in my Culinary class and out falls a roach.... ewwwww

it was dead to and i hate dead bugs..

I've also found dead mice in the laundry room ...

Oh.. and of course my favorite ewww moment was walking to the culinary room when i walked by 10 roaches and what looked like to be a rat -shivers-

^yeah so i'm pretty sure that counts as a health code violation...

I have a few...

When I was 4, my belly button got infected. Pus started oozing out of it. The pus was thin and orange. I had no idea what it was, so I got some on my finger and... tasted it. Yick. I had to have surgery to close it up.

At my 6th birthday party, my dad played with the cat using a balloon string. The cat swallowed the string. He almost died from it, but I guess he just used up one of his 9 lives. Anyway, what goes in... A day or two later, he started running around upstairs really fast. After I went to bed, he had diarrhea while running across the floor. It took a few days to clean it up, and the whole house didn't smell right for like a month (You could smell it downstairs!)

There was the time when I was 3 my dad left me alone in the tub and I peed... And sat in it for like, 10 minutes until he came in to check on me.

The time I had a tick on my shoulder. I'm afraid of ticks now that I know what they do to you... -Shudders-

When my other cat was sick. Her lips, gums, and the pads on her paws were yellow. It just didn't look right.

One time I was sick and had diarrhea that smelled so bad, I literally threw up.

And probably lots others I'm not remembering right now.

One time I was sitting in a keyboarding class, and had slipped off my slip-on shoes. Before I could put them back on, a cockroach (which were everywhere in that classroom) crawled into the shoe... needless to say, when I put my foot back into the shoe, I was met with a nasty surprise.

I've also found bugs in the shells of peanuts that I've been eating.

I also had an experience where my younger sister had a case of explosive diarrhea at our grandmother's house. On her way to the bathroom, she kind of had... well, a leakage, and it ended up on the floor.

Naturally, I ended up being the one who stepped it. And I didn't have shoes or socks on. blink.gif

I ate a chicken, then I was hurrying to go for a walk, so I decided not to clean the plate, even not to throw away the bones. I just covered the plate with a lid thinking "I'll through the bones away and clean it when I am back" and went away. it was summer. a very hot summer. and I had a lot of fun that summer, so it happened so that I was back after numerous parties only two days after. so I decided to clean the dishes and when I took off the lid OMG I saw LARGE FAT WORMS there!!! and I am so scared of worms, that I couldn't do anything with it, I just put the lid back again and went away as I was afraid to stay in the flad with worms. fortunately my uncle was coming from a different town that evening and he must have got rid of them. at least when I came back in the morning, the plate was clean. he never told me anything though.

Bahh, this may not be gross for most people, but me being a huge germaphobe, I wanted to die. I once ate cereal out of a dirty bowl from our dishwasher, and only after I finished did my parents tell me the dishwasher wasn't clean. I'm so paranoid about dirty dishes and check dishes, cups, and silverware where ever I eat (including restaurants). -shudder-

Another time I found a huuuuge silverfish on my computer desk. It was sooo nasty and I still freakout because they've been on my desk before. Sometimes I find bugs (both alive and dead) in the baskets I store my socks and underwear in in my closet. Grosss.

If you hate stories about surgery, turn back now and don't read on wink.gif

A friend of mine told me that his uncle was sawing and somehow accidentally sawed the tips of his fingers almost completely off. They were dangling by the skin (gah >.< but there's more..) so he went to the emergency room and had surgery right away. What the doctors did is they peeled the skin of his palm down, pulled the tendons up, reattached them to the fingers, then stitched everything up with 800 stitches.

I don't know about you, but that's disgusting! DX i hope something like this never happens to me!

I was only at this water park where little kids peed in the pool... I was looking at something, and I was walking around with my sisters, and they were suddenly like"Watch out!" I nearly stepped in some kid's crap. Barefoot.

One time my friend and I were in the basement and we saw a spider.

Now spiders are normally common in my basement, but this one had an eggsack.

It was attached to the bottom of it's stomach and dragging it around the carpet rubbing against it. Then it tried to crawl up the walls shoving the eggsack against it.

My friend and I had to get my dad because we gagged everytime we saw it dragging it around x__x

When I was little, I always snuck food into my bedroom when I wasn't supposed to. I once had a nice plate of sliced ham, when my mom came in. I put it in a shoebox and then shoved it down the side of my bed so she wouldn't see, and promptly forgot about it. I found it two years later and it was green, completely COVERED in maggots, and the smell... Oh god...

Mmm...I have lots of gross stories yet none come to mind instantly. I almost ate a cockroach as a baby but my parents saved me from that experience. It makes me shudder to this day.

My dad happened to find great amusement in sharing a terrible spider story with his extremely-afraid-and-grossed-out-by-bugs-and-arachnids-and-any-creepy-crawlies daughter (me)...he was thirsty one night, and had a glass of water by his bed, so he picked it up and began to chug it down, eyes closed, and when he opened his eyes to swallow the last gulp he saw a dead wolf spider sliding down the water, and it went into his mouth and he swallowed it before he could stop himself. the mental image it gave me was absolutely traumatizing.

*shakes* Ewww, creepy and gross at the same time, glamoursea...

Let me think. Oh yes, I had a smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Café. I didn't realize it was leaking on the bottom side.

Two days later I see it and think, "Oh, I should go throw that out before it gets all gross like those posts in the Moments of EWWW thread." I put my hand on it and attempt to yank it off the desk. It's stuck.

...when I did manage to get it off the stuff left on the desk looked like very thick vomit.

Blargh.

I had my mother wipe it off, but I can still see it.

Ewwww.

~Cavey

Two of my moments:

1. I was barfing when I was sick into the toilet and having diarrhea at the same time happened twice on the same day.

2. I twin little brothers who have a lock on their door, so Andrew locks the door for some reason leaving Luke running around the house without pants.

For the entirety of last year, I would only finish half of my sack lunches and just throw them into the bottom of my locker. It'd take a couple weeks for me to actually throw them away. Well, I forgot about one of them, it got buried under some papers. So when we were cleaning out our lockers on the last day of school, I saw it and thought "oops, missed one!", quite unknowingly. xd.png

When I picked it up to throw it away, the remains of what I believe must've been a half-eaten sandwich fell out of the bottom of the bag. It turned into mush over the span of, idk... several months? o.=.o And the moldy green goop kinda melted through the bag and fell on the floor. I swear it was toxic, it smelled awful. LoL.

Fortunately, I've been forced out of that habit by my girlfriend. We shared my locker for the first half of this year and now we moved into hers. And since it's her locker now, if I throw so much as an empty bottle in the bottom of it, she'd have my head. xd.png

Ants have been invading my desk for a couple weeks now when I leave stuff out. I always leave soda cans on my desk, I'm too lazy to go wash them out immediately and sometimes they aren't even finished. The first day I really noticed a lot of the ants(I'd seen them before, but only two or three) was on a coke can.

There were probably 15 of them crawling along the sides and the rim. There were even ants inside the can.

Yesterday, I washed another coke out that had been on my desk, and seven wiggling ants pour out of the can along with a bit of leftover coke and the water I poured in to wash it out. It hadn't even been there for a day.

Another disgusting thing is about my dog. She had a bladder infection as soon as we got her, but we didn't know that she had it. We just knew that she peed everywhere and it was the worst smell in the world.

She held it so long because it probably burned when she did finally go. Whenever she got surprised or excited, it was all over. I've lifted her multiple times and she'll just piss a lake on my shirt/ pants. Even after I take a shower it isn't completely gone. In fact, we had to tear up all of our carpet and get wood floors because of her, and our other dog thinking it was okay to pee everywhere because she did. So last Christmas, after almost two years, probably, we finally discover the problem because my aunt's got an infection as well. My poor dog. We disciplined her and it wasn't even her fault. Meh, it was still disgusting, and I'm not likely to ever forget that smell while we had carpet. If strangers walked in, they'd smell it too, and you'd see the disgust on their faces.

Edited by Ethereal

Well, I had a gagging today. One of those "eewwww" moments I do not want to do but I had to. Here's the story: my mom has been in Florida for over a month having to do another one of her guinea pig studies so I am left with having to take care of her mail and make sure her plants don't die in her apartment. Sounds not so bad, right?

Well, here's the part she is so good at I hate: leaving perishable food in the fridge. Now, true, I could take them at any time shortly after she's left to my home and eat them some time before they rot, but I never feel courageous about taking anything out of her fridge because she's also good in just letting food sit for months if not years. She always encourages me to take them when I can, but the red flag in me always flashes when I look in that fridge because of one dramatic episode I had once. The only thing I did take with me shortly after she left was a pair of hamburger buns she left open on the counter that was still good but will not be if I didn't do something quick.

Okay, so on Tuesday after doing my usual tasks, I found slightly enough courage to open the fridge to see what's in there. First thing I saw was a rotten salad. However, I did not have enough to actually take care of the really old food until today. So, today, the moment of truth. Every perishable thing was growing and at least one thing in a small bowl stunk so much, I nearly gagged even under a sweater I tied around my face to avoid the smell. Some things I had no idea what they were before they turned. The cheeses had green and blue, the old strawberries had white all over them, and...oh god, now typing this is giving me some gagging feelings now. I did not throw away the bowls and plates themselves but gave them a good hard cleaning, not that anything stuck hard, thank goodness. Fortunately, I was able to get every single perishable food out of the fridge (I hope) and threw them in a plastic bag I later threw out in the dumpster further down the apartment complex (actually someone was kind enough to throw it in the dumpster for me after I got there since he had trash to throw away too). At least the pair of carrots I found were still good surprisingly so I took them home and Dad and I had them with our dinner. I had no idea carrots can still grow like potatoes; these did have little roots on them when I saw them.

I have a serious gagging reflex against anything growing on food, and ironically, I love to eat mushrooms. It's this stuff that always makes me worry about eating more perishable foods quickly even before the expiration date. Sometimes, even the expiration date can be misleading. I remember once I had a yogurt that had green growing on it and the thing was only two days away from its due date. Fortunately, since I have been drinking almond milk and eating soy yogurt, those things last much longer than regular milk which relieves me. They can last a good month and a half, maybe two.

Something to add to my previous post a few months back.

Last Thursday, I stayed after school for a club meeting. I got thirsty, so I went down the hall to the water fountains. However as I started to approach, I noticed some odd yellow/brown chunky stuff in both fountains, and then when the smell hit me, it occurred to me that it was vomit. I ran away screaming, and wasn't thirsty anymore. D:

A few weeks ago I was driving my friend home when I noticed something orange and white laying in the street. It was a cat...a HEADLESS cat. I was so disgusted but I felt so bad for the poor thing as well. T_T

And recently taken the duty to clean...well, er, doody from my cat's butt. He often has diarrhea from the wet food we give him and my other cat, and it stick to his butt and he will drag himself on the carpet to get it off. So I have to go after him with some wet wipes in order to remove it. And it's not easy, cause he hates the feeling of wet, cold wipes on his ass and he won't stay still. Sometimes I get it on my hands. YUCK!

And recently taken the duty to clean...well, er, doody from my cat's butt. He often has diarrhea from the wet food we give him and my other cat, and it stick to his butt and he will drag himself on the carpet to get it off. So I have to go after him with some wet wipes in order to remove it. And it's not easy, cause he hates the feeling of wet, cold wipes on his ass and he won't stay still. Sometimes I get it on my hands. YUCK!

Is it bad that the only thing I can now think of is Friends?

Erm...Once I saw a dead deer on the road. Poor thing, it's chest was all bloody. Then someone moved it to the side of the road. Then it rained...Ewww. And then I saw a vulture. Erm, then I saw a headless deer...With a visible spine.

Ohyeah and one time my friend was trying to catch a cricket, but when she put the cup down, it accidently crushed the cricket and killed it. She picked it up and it's head was dangling from a thread..Then it's head fell off...And my friend threw the cricket's body at me. *shudder*

hmmm. Seen a bunch of gross things. But, I think the most disgusting i have seen is this dead chipmunk on my back porch. My parents or brother weren't hom so I had to pick it up with a garbage bad and when I did, there were maggots crawling in it! sad.gif

Oh God it has to be the local Wal Mart's bathroom. It was only a couple weeks ago and I had to go to the bathroom so my older sister came with me and there was a God awful smell in the bathroom and in the first stall there was a tampon hanging out of the trash can and yes it had been used *shudders*. In the second stall there was I'm not sure if it was blood,vomit,or diariah but it was chunky it was red-ish brown-ish and it was disgusting and it was really on the toilet *almost vomits, eww!* and in the third stall it had an even worse smell than the rest of the bathroom! So haha I made my sister take me all the way to the other side of the store to the other bathroom (luckily this one was nice and clean and it didn't have a bad smell to it smile.gif ) and that is where I, well you know...