Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

My dog has Colitis which causes him to have bloody diarrhea. When I was walking with him one day he decided to go to the bathroom all over my crabby neighbors lawn. Me, being the responsible dog owner I am, tried to pick it up. It didn't work. Then my crabby neighbor came outside and started yelling at me. That's how I ended up covering my sleeve with bloody stool, while attempting to pick up liquid diarrhea off of a lawn. Delightful.

A few weeks ago in world history class there was a girl who was sitting across from me. She had a bug bite on her arm that was bleeding, so she takes her finger to wipe the blood and then she's licking the blood from her finger... Ewww. :X

Waking up in the middle of the night and feeling something wet on my upper arm, pulled my short sleeve up a bit and a frog hops off my arm, hits me in the face, then hops off onto the floor. I screamed and ran out of the room, and slept on the couch that night. I hate frogs >_>

A few weeks ago in world history class there was a girl who was sitting across from me. She had a bug bite on her arm that was bleeding, so she takes her finger to wipe the blood and then she's licking the blood from her finger... Ewww. :X

Obviously a vampire!

AHEM! *clears throat* Prepare your bathroom. smile.gif

I once saw an old blind lady go into a public bathroom. I heard a large splash, so I went inside.

The stall walls and door (and window) were covered in poop. The woman's butt must have exploded! It was poo splatter everywhere. And it smelled sooooooooooooo bad. I threw up in the sink later.

--

And, I have this really disgusting girl in my school.

She picks her nose in public.

Then she eats the boogers.

Then she licks the tissue (if she used one).

And she says it's fine to do it. o3o

Edited by glitterleaf

Oh Irk. Guys, I have an eww moment going on right now.

Ok, so my sister got attacked by this cat a few months back, right? Well, we're still trying to catch it, so we have one of those traps the animal control guys give you set up in our driveway. Mom left a can of wet cat food in there, trying to attract the cats.

Fast forward a few days of 80 degree weather, mom still hasn't replaced the food.

I go to see if there's anything in the trap...and the wet food is literally crawling with maggots. I mean, it looks like there was nothing in there in the first place but maggots. And they're some nice sized ones too.

It's been two days.

Mom still hasn't done anything about the food. X_x

At the school bathroom someone peed all over in the floor and then the principle saw and sent both to the councellor or consellor i don't know how to spell it right. And someone took a crap in the urinal and i was so disgusted and suddenly a cockroach appeared in the window. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Heh, this EWW moment happened to me. I was so embarrassed.

When I was pregnant with my first son, I threw up, a lot. We'd gone to eat at a Red Lobster and I'd had clam chowder and salad for lunch. The nausea hit me soon after stepping outside in Texas summer heat.

I made a beeline for the bathroom, but didn't make it. I didn't even make it into the building. I lost everything right in front of the front door. People going in and out of the restaurant had to go around the huge puddle, which was incredibly nasty looking.

It was a long time before I went back to that Red Lobster! xd.png

i was watching a dbz spoof when it randomly switched to a clip from "The Barefoot Generation". I quickly read the comments and decided not to continue watching it.

Oh Irk. Guys, I have an eww moment going on right now.

Ok, so my sister got attacked by this cat a few months back, right? Well, we're still trying to catch it, so we have one of those traps the animal control guys give you set up in our driveway. Mom left a can of wet cat food in there, trying to attract the cats.

Fast forward a few days of 80 degree weather, mom still hasn't replaced the food.

I go to see if there's anything in the trap...and the wet food is literally crawling with maggots. I mean, it looks like there was nothing in there in the first place but maggots. And they're some nice sized ones too.

It's been two days.

Mom still hasn't done anything about the food. X_x

Oh god, that's just...

Ergh.

One thing that confuses me is why I don't automatically scream, or at least flinch to the max at the sight of animal guts and other wonderful bodily insides. Bloody, gruesome-looking insides, at least.

I'm serious.

The only reason why I see it is because my cat has got it in his head that my mom loves to see the things left inside the animals he eats, but almost never finishes off, that he drags onto our back porch (When cats do this, it's sort of a gift/thanks to show they love their owner. At least they care). He's really not picky, but still it all looks the same to me. Oh joy.

And my poor mom has to pick up the remains after he's loped off or come inside. I'm planning to take care of that as well as her job of picking them up the next time it happens. I just hope that my tolerance (and I have a high one for gross things, courtesy of Happy Tree Friends and other graphic shows) allows me to not throw up as soon as do...

I'm surprised my cat hasn't murdered the groundhog living under the shed yet. At least it has the sense to be skittish every time something get's near it.

And one more... thing. Er, sorry if you're grossed out already. You might not want to consider becoming more so.

Once, after he 'ate' a rabbit, it must have had a parasite in its intestines or something, because this purple grub-like thing, covered in bloody goop, was wriggling around a few inches from his remains. My dad said that a parasite was (probably) what it was. I don't remember what happened after that.

I have two Ewww stories...

I was a overnight janitor for a local amusement park (its no longer in business.. such a pity) in my hometown in 1997. My overnight crew used to have a weekly straw drawing to see who would have to clean two specific women's restrooms (the park had 5 restroom buildings for both sexes) and it was always these two.. one near the front of the park and one in the very back of the park. I was unfortunate to draw the short straw so one night of that week i went to the back end restroom. Opening the door, there was a smell sooo strong that it was nauseating. I couldnt enter it without having a mask on. After getting a mask, i entered the ladies' restroom and I checked for the source of the smell.. in one of the stalls, the toilet itself was covered in blood and an unidentifiable material. It was soo squicky so i had to get my boss to take a look at it. He said it appeared to him that a woman must have miscarried. I was like that is so gross. He said we have to contact the general manager and the police. I had trouble sleeping for a couple weeks after that night.

The other was when I was driving to work at night in 2007. I was driving alongside this greyhound bus on a road that connects between D.C. and Baltimore. It was pretty much an ordinary night for me. Then my windshield suddenly went dark red as if someone threw paint on my windshield. I noticed that the greyhound bus had somewhat of a big shake as if it hit something as i got the dark red liquid on the windshield. I pulled over behind the bus and got out of the car to see what the hell was on my windshield.. it was blood... a large amount of it. I got queasy at the sight of it as i could see some other organic matter in the blood as well. I went towards the bus and the bus driver and the passengers were coming out and looking shell-shocked. I asked what happened.. a dude said we hit a deer. I went to the front of the bus.. good enough, there was a dead deer on the front.. it looked like it had all of its blood squashed out of it and the entire front of the bus had deer blood all over it. I immediately vomited right there.

when my sister's dog was a puppy he ate EVERYTHING. once her cat left craps on the floor and puppy came and happily ate it. I saw it. it was disgusting!

Forgot to add this.

Went to a girl scout camp back in April-May. Hiking along these really beautiful places. We climbed rocks and made "meeting areas" in cracks under the rock when we went down.

So we passed a rock with a board on it...and after a while we find something. The troop and I look around. Guess what we find?

A dead animal head that I believe was from a javelina, and a few seconds away from it was a scrap of its fur.

It was disgusting.

We were lucky we didn't even find the whole body.

blink.gif

~Cavey

I did nursing school through out highschool in New York, and of course being a nurse you become pretty imune after spit up, saliva, poop, and seeing things growing under peoples flabs in nursing homes, but a friend of mine also going through the school with me just couldnt handle poop. We had to clean up an older gentleman one day wearing briefes we needed to change and when she took off the brief he exploded on her arm. She flipped and went to clean herself up but when we took the bus back to school afer that a friend of ours asked what was on her elbow and she had a meltdown all over again... wink.gif it was great to watch.

ehh

I cleaned up cat after birth once.

*glares at Cat* She did a sqat and drop infront of my mother's dresser.

Gross things don't effect me.

my teacher found a snake skin in his desk. Guess who took a old pizza box out of the trashcan to put it in so it wouldn't get all nasty and crushed . rolleyes.gif

Its not so much a Eww factor for me, as it is a smell/having to touch it with out gloves factor. If I can't smell and have gloves on I'll touch and clean up pretty much anything

But I try to avoid women's bathrooms for the statement about cleaning up a misscarried tissue above ^

It's not the Eww factor but the sadness

same with why I don't dissect anything in Biology class. *still refusing to dissect pig fetuses or cats*

You know how some people at the movies will finish the popcorn then blow their nose with a napkin and put it in the popcorn bucket? thats not grose but...my dad takes the large popcorn buckets out of the trash and get a refill. so he gets free popcorn and free people snote.

Was cleaning the cat littler box and found a half digested bird with holes were its eyes were and everything. i can never clean the litter box again. I hate cats.

You know how some people at the movies will finish the popcorn then blow their nose with a napkin and put it in the popcorn bucket? thats not grose but...my dad takes the large popcorn buckets out of the trash and get a refill. so he gets free popcorn and free people snote.

Was cleaning the cat littler box and found a half digested bird with holes were its eyes were and everything. i can never clean the litter box again. I hate cats.

then why do you clean the litter box? I just walk with it outside chuck the contents over the fence and hose it out . (with out watching what falls out mind you) I dislike most cats. but the little 7 week old one I've been rasing is too much like my baby to dislike him (considering he was covered in cat afterbirth...and completely helpless when I first saw him)

I didn't notice how a bird crapped into my sigarettes pack (really I didn't notice it and I still cant imagine HOW the bird managed to do it) and then I took out a sigarette, put it in my mouth, was going to lit it, looked at my hand and omg it was in birds crap. and then I realized I also had it in my mouth because the cigarettes were all dirty with it. ewww...

I ate a can of silkworm larva at a White Elephant Christmas Party a couple years ago. So disgusting. They smell like cat urine and are literally little tiny bugs in some sort of brown liquid. It was the gift I ended up with too. Not too bad once you get past the smell and the fact that there's a dead bug in your mouth.

^damn that's gross. A whole can...? /dies a little inside

When my dog caught a squirrel, flung it around till it was dead, ripped it in half, ate one half, and then puked it up a few minutes later (IN THE DAMN HOUSE).

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that was pretty gross and sad, for the squirrel.

Edited by xFlame990

Once i was at my grandma's house and we found a newborn kitten on the roof. My brother went and caught it. after we gave it to the mother, SHE ATE IT!!!

Edited by elopanda

It's not the Eww factor but the sadness

same with why I don't dissect anything in Biology class. *still refusing to dissect pig fetuses or cats*

My biology teacher brought in a pig fetus. I didn't notice it at first, but once almost everyone in class started making a fuss about it I looked over my shoulder, saw it, and basically screamed "What the HELL!"

I felt bad for the poor unborn piglet. It was going to be used as material for the 'greater good' of science. Sickening.

---

One of my biggest gross out moments has to be when I was sick with food poisoning, threw up all over the bathroom floor while doing my business. Not a lovely combo. What makes it worse is the fact that my mom says that my dad does the same thing: sit on the toilet doing our business trying to hold down our vomit, no trashcan to lean over just in case, and almost as soon as we're done, we upchuck.

wacko.gif

ehh

I cleaned up cat after birth once.

*glares at Cat* She did a sqat and drop infront of my mother's dresser.

Gross things don't effect me.

I woke up easter morning two years ago to find my cat had given birth on my summer clothes that I had packed away in a bin in the basement. Apparently the lid wasnt all the way on. I was less than thrilled.

Once i was at my grandma's house and we found a newborn kitten on the roof. My brother went and caught it. after we gave it to the mother, SHE ATE IT!!!

poor kitten D: