Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

I'd like one of those nasty dog's head to crunch...

Woah, there. It's not the dogs' fault their owner has little to no concept of hygiene; I don't know how easy it is to train them at that point were they taken from her, but they didn't sound downright feral.

For my stories: You know how, if you still have those tonsils in, there's little dents in it (according to one humor writer, they're appropriately called crypts) where food and bacteria like to get stuck? Ever cough up a tiny little yellow-white ball that smells a little funny, but might not be so bad? Then you dismissively pinch it, probably going to just wipe it on a tissue, and then smell it again out of curiosity and OH MY GOSH WHY WAS THAT IN MY THROAT.

My old school has bunnies everywhere, and thus has bunny poo everywhere, even on the asphalt where you'd think it'd be safe. But that's not the ick. The ick is that coyotes (or maybe wild dogs in general?) also prowl in the general area, though I've never seen them on campus; perhaps they were nocturnal. They did like to visit quite a bit in my freshman and sophomore years, though. During P.E., we'd sometimes find lovely gifts like rabbit intestines, rabbit livers, and rabbit heads. Once there was enough rabbit left over for the field to be semi-quarantined (someone went to clean it up while the class just went back to the gym; I assume that the later classes went on as planned). For the most part, though, we had to suck it up and keep running. I had to pass a pile of guts three times since we were doing laps that day.

You know how people are squeamish over public bathrooms? School bathrooms are not exceptions. You'd be surprised how many girls don't seem to understand the simple concept of wiping up whatever drips/smears on the seat, or throwing away their hygenic products in the provided tin can or, if one isn't in the stall or is overflowing (both have happened), wrapping it in paper towels and putting it in the trash. Then you get the ones that just don't care and decide they can make pretty wall art with what comes out of them, and the ones that like to write with an actual pen (they were never really gross, but they were sure as heck acting like disappointments with some of the things they said). I don't know what a boy's bathroom is like, but I can assume it has some of the same. Oh, and plus there was a live roach this one time I looked into a toilet. I left that stall fast.

Any time I clean my room and find a roach part somewhere makes me retreat to the opposite corner. To me, it means there's a decent chance a whole dead roach is somewhere (especially if it's a big chunk or its head) aaaand I shuddered just typing that sentence. Freaking roaches. I started wearing slippers in the house because of them; was just sitting innocently at the table eating cereal when something ran across my foot. It's a ~*~roach!~*~ Was dreaming one night, and then I felt a prickly, tickly feeling on my cheek. I wiped at it, realized I was touching something, and immediatiely woke up, brushed it onto my bed in a panic, and turned on the lights. It's a ~*~roach!~*~ (And then it vanished while I was asking someone to kill it, and then I took a long shower.) Once I turned on the sink just to wash my hands, and guess what crawls up the drain? It's a ~*~roach!~*~

I've come to believe the source of these roaches was this...water drain thing. I'm not really sure what it was, just that it had water at the bottom of it and a ton of roaches were having a little party in there. After they were dealt with, that house had very few problems with them up to the day we moved out.

Edited by A-chana

Just now - finding two tangerines I was going to eat being completely cyan on the bottom side. /disinfects surroundings

;__;

Edited by lightbird

ewww guys lol

I was on a roadtrip and we stopped at a fairly clean looking bathroom. My boyfriend at the time went to the mens room and when i finished my business I went to wait for him near the entrance to the mens room, I wasn't even thinking about the fact that I had taken my shoes off in the car. As I approached the doorway to the mens room all I heard was crunch squish crunch. I looked down and I was walking on roaches, BIG ones.

ewwww ewwww ewwwww xd.png

Back when I was in 7th or 8th grade I was in my school's cafeteria and when I got my food I found a long string of white hair in my pizza. :x I didn't eat lunch that day.

sadly this happened 2 to 3 times to me so far. waking up sleepy then going into the bathroom and falling into the toilet because my boyfriend lifted the set up sleep.gif its so gross

Strangely enough, I'm not that erked by dead animals, which is why I feel I'd be good at something to do with zoology or veterinary work. While waiting for the school bus once, I saw a dead, fully intact cat not a meter from me in the ditch, and I just felt sad for the poor thing-It was a lovely looking cat. Though I did retch at the sight of a possum with it's head ripped off, hanging on by a few muscles at a family friend'splace-Their cats had a little too much fun. I was much younger, admittedly, and hadn't seen dead animal before.

Two years ago for science we dissected bulls eyes-I felt nervous, but not particularily 'EEW'. Once I got over how cold and sort of slippery the fat around it felt I had no problem slicing it in half and pulling apart the iris and the retina. This year I'm doing a lamb's brain. Yay.

I've had a small cockroach run down my arm after putting on my bag-It must have been sitting on the straps. At least it didn't get IN my bag. I screamed, flailed, demanded someone destroy it and felt cringe-worthy all day. Cockroaches=DEATH BUGS FROM HELL.

Another EW moment of mine is looking at mashed bananas-They make me want to vomit, as do intact bananas. There was also when we made small lumps of cheese in science-We had to strain this lumpy, vomit-and-pus-looking pile of what was supposed to be cheese through a cheese cloth to drain the liquid from it. I had to ask to be excused so I wouldn't vomit all over my friends.

But if you truly want to be scarred for life, look up 'World's biggest zit' or something along those lines on Youtube, and find the video with a drunk guy, shirtless, leaning on a table. My teacher thought it would be funny to show us the video. I just about ran out the door to throw up, but I managed to shut my eyes and contain myself til it ended.

BE WARNED-So so SO not for the squeamish.

Y'know, when you go into one of those public restrooms and the person before was a little... leaky... geez, is it too much trouble to just wipe the seat clean after you're done?

There is of course the time I went into a club to find a dookie sitting at my exact face-height in the cubicle - and I'd only noticed once I was mid-stream. Eww...

There was this guy that did a presentation at my school about brain truama. Quite frankly the video he showed us of him getting a concussion was gross. Not because of the medical stuff. Just because of the minimal amount of clothing he was wearing... And believe me, I really do mean minimal.

There was this guy that did a presentation at my school about brain truama. Quite frankly the video he showed us of him getting a concussion was gross. Not because of the medical stuff. Just because of the minimal amount of clothing he was wearing... And believe me, I really do mean minimal.

Sounds like one of my clients.

im the only person who cleans the bathroom in my house, my friends brothers miss the toilet, i has to clean up their calcified urine off the floor!!

itsss sooo grrooossss, they are 15 and 17 and wont even be nice enough to clean up their own pee :x

While I was taking a shower last night I saw what looked like a pimple on my leg. What I thought was a zit was actually an ingrown hair and when I squeezed it, greenish/yellow pus squirted out along with a hair that had to have been at least two inches long. blink.gif

I am watching Fear Factor, and the people had to eat 2 bull testicles in four minutes. Ewwwww.

Someone in my family poured water over bread* and threw it into the microwave for a minute. She takes it out, and what do we find?

The bread had burned. Not on the outside, but the inside. The smell...oh god...yuck.

*I'm thinking the bread didn't burn on the outside because of this.

~Cavey

The only time I can think of is when my cat stuck his paw in my mouth...it was...pretty darn gross...*shudder*

I am watching Fear Factor, and the people had to eat 2 bull testicles in four minutes. Ewwwww.

with the right seasoning that would probably taste pretty good.

Every time I see the bacon rack that my dad refuses to clean after his bacon escapades sickens me to my stomach. The leftover creamy grease makes me want to puke. It's why I stopped eating anything pork. I can just imagine that nasty creamy gunk covering the inside of my arteries. It just makes me want to vomit. @__@

Not one for me, but I did manage to get this reaction from a bunch of kids when I told them that my blood was probably now inside someone else.

Every time I see the bacon rack that my dad refuses to clean after his bacon escapades sickens me to my stomach. The leftover creamy grease makes me want to puke. It's why I stopped eating anything pork. I can just imagine that nasty creamy gunk covering the inside of my arteries. It just makes me want to vomit. @__@

Exactly why I won't eat pork either. My dad thinks I overreact lol.

Any meat with fat.. that white wobbly almostliquid..uhh thing.

I may overreact but thats so disgusting, my dad says "Just eat it and you'll become a strong man!"

i guess ill grow up to a little and weak boy biggrin.gif

sorry, bad english

I once put a small amount of water in a container and crushed some Smarties inside it, ran 9v of electricity through it and spat in it.

I forgot about it for maybe a month, then I saw it, and saw some algae had grown inside. I smelled the inside of the container, and.

Yeah. It didn't go where you thought it was going to, but came pretty close.

Strangely, a lot of things doesn't seem to disgust me... but, sometimes watching Silent Hill *insert any numbers or whatever except for Shattered Memories* and Amnesia walkthrough videos in YouTube is really disturbing... >.<

well i've seen my brother run up and down my street butt naked

beat that

I bet I can

My uncle does these bets with my aunt.

And he always loses.

Well, once, he lost one and had to do a naked snowangel.

And after that, he lost another bet.

He had to do a naked snowangel in the neighbors yard.

Then, while running butt naked back to his house, a cop stopped him.

And they posted pictures of him doing all of this on Facebook.

NAKED.

Gross....

That's not really my moment of eww, but I wanted to put this up here rolleyes.gif