Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

In year 7 foods class, we made pancakes. After we'd finished making them the whole class went and sat outside on the tables, under a tree. The loner of the class who no one liked had ice cream on his, and when he wasn't looking a bird shat on his... it was right on the side of the plate, dripping down onto the pancake. Everyone was watching him eat and and we were laughing our heads off. Oh it was so disgusting, he dipped one bit of it right in the bird crap.

We did tell him.. afterwards. He said he 'didn't care'

In year 7 foods class, we made pancakes. After we'd finished making them the whole class went and sat outside on the tables, under a tree. The loner of the class who no one liked had ice cream on his, and when he wasn't looking a bird shat on his... it was right on the side of the plate, dripping down onto the pancake. Everyone was watching him eat and and we were laughing our heads off. Oh it was so disgusting, he dipped one bit of it right in the bird crap.

Wow. Way to be a censorkip.gif*bag.

How about a seagull eating squirrel roadkill? Huzzah for contry roads!! -.- I'm never going biking in the winter time again! Winter is when the birds get desperate for food...

Bullying and overall insensitivity and callousness make me go "ewww."

My eww moment of the day was when i had to sit watching grossly colored puss coming out the tips of my uncles middle and ring finger(btw he chopped those two fingers off with a saw of some sort while cutting wood for housing construction)

The whole time i was like O_O staring at it... it was more disturbing than gross

Was walking across campus one day, heard my friend make a noise of disapproval, look into the road, dead possum with its insides showing.

Luckily it was taken away before that class ended and it was the first class of the day.

Getting a ride to school on the first day, we stop, I look out the window, dead squirrel in the road with blood just everywhere.

Watching my grandpa eat. It is comparably gross to the roadkill incidents.

Can't really think of too much else

A rat has just died in our walls and there is no way to get it out. huzzah for us...

Well one time when I was young... I think four or so. Our cousins decided to have a bbq in our backyard, and thought that it was a great idea to put vegetable oil into one of those orange gatorade container thingies (the kind that they use for athletes) well anyways, i thought it was gatorade or at least soda. So I grabbed myself a cup and poured myself some of the "soda" and drank it all (half full). After that I tried to wipe my tongue with soap and threw up later... yep...

There was also a time when a cat slashed the eye of one of the dogs that liked to hang around our block. The entire eye was just oozing with this green stuff- didnt' go outside for the longest time.

Ooh I has a good one.

Ok so...

Me and my friends went to Chuck E Cheese one night (Saturday- not the days are important) in like November when it was one of them cold rainy nights. We had fun even thought we were all like 15-17 at such a place. Not the point.

When we got back home we found a random squirrel just lying there on the sidewalk outside the car. It looked as if it was just walking by and just had a heart attack or just dropped dead for no reason. It was like 10pm so animal control couldn't be contacted. The next day (Sunday) my friends' grandmother called animal control and told them about the squirrel. They replied with "We can't send someone now but we can have someone over on Monday." They had to pick it up to test for rabies, etc.

So Monday rolls by. We're in school and my friends' older sister notices their grandmother's aid's husband go out side with a shovel and a plastic bag. Ok weird. She didn't think anything of it that hag is always having him do random **it. School ends and her brother and I walk home and noticed when we got home that the squirrel had gone missing. We were like ok animal control picked it up, awesome. Or so we thought.

We walk into his house and the aid was cooking something and the whole house smelled raunchy(horrible, like gag as you walk in) We ask his sister if animal control had picked it up she said "No... actually it's weird. When they came the lady rang the door bell asking about a dead animal reported here and I told her it's right outside on the sidewalk. She said there nothing there..." So her brother and I made a joke maybe the aid picked it up and is cooking it and that's why it stinks. To our unfortunate surprise his sister then tells us about "omg, I think she really is. I saw [her husband] go outside with a shovel and bag and after a few minutes come back in. And she was grinding up some weird looking meat and its smelled bad since she started."

We were just ( )_( ) for a couple minutes like omfg! wtf! Even better she said the meat had a weird color it didn't look like beef or anything. So their grandmother is bed ridden and the aid obviously cooks for her and she served her squirrel meat balls! We all told her not to eat it that she used the squirrel that was outside. She said ...oh ok I won't. Next thing we know she's being served and starts eating (senile) she forgot. We were all just like *gag*

So to make matters worse, the aid likes throwing scraps out on the lawn like chicken bones from chinese food and such. A couple days later we were outside just talking and messing around and we notice some weird bones that weren't from a chicken. We trailed it being under neath the ramp in front of their house (for their grandmother wen she had a walker/wheelchair) We found bones of a small rodent like animal a small skull about the same as a squirrels and we just stopped and stared at each other, again like omg! wtf! That just solidified the squirrel meat ball theory. Till this day we are still certain that she had cooked that 3 day old dead squirrel that might have had rabies or some other disease and fed it to their grandmother.

~ I have like 3 more nasty stories, I'll have to post later.~ alot.png

At the railroad museum, where my brother volunteers, there is a building that is a library for old railroad books. My mom would work there entering every single book into the computer. Well one day someone (probably another volunteer) left a pepsi bottle with about 3 inches of pepsi left. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months with that pepsi bottle sitting in the heat of Florida. After about 4 months we went into the building and the pepsi bottle was still there- with a big chunk of pepsi in it!

It's been over 2 years now since we've been in there. Maybe I should check it out this coming weekend xd.png

I had a really nice pair of boots, which kept hiding themselves from me. I'd usually find them a few weeks later in my bed room, which to be honest, wasn't the tidiest room in the house.

On this occasion, I'd found them, but noticed that there was a funny smell coming from inside the right one. So, I tipped it upside down, and something fell out. Thinking it was a old tissue, I reached out to pick it up, and to my horror, touched something furry.

At the time, I was cleaning my room, and had my contact lenses in. However, the dust had irritated my eyes, so I decided to take my lenses out, and put my glasses on.

Having done so, I looked at the thing that had fallen out of my boot.

It was a dead mouse. At the time, we'd been having trouble with rats, and had put poison down. However, the mouse had obviously eaten the poison as well.

Why it should've chosen to die in my boot, I don't know.

Edited by Ghost Cat

Another instance for me-

I had allergies and colds pretty bad when I was young. Really bad. I was a sniffly, snorty, coughing kid. I was sitting behind this kid in class, doing my usual hacking and coughing... One quick hack and I felt something pull loose from my throat.

....I hacked a huge wad of snot onto the back of this kid's jacket, where it spread just about the width between his shoulderblades. He didn't notice, I didn't say anything. The girl next to me started laughing, but I managed to escape before he knew it was me. >w>;

Another instance for me-

I had allergies and colds pretty bad when I was young. Really bad. I was a sniffly, snorty, coughing kid. I was sitting behind this kid in class, doing my usual hacking and coughing... One quick hack and I felt something pull loose from my throat.

....I hacked a huge wad of snot onto the back of this kid's jacket, where it spread just about the width between his shoulderblades. He didn't notice, I didn't say anything. The girl next to me started laughing, but I managed to escape before he knew it was me. >w>;

D: That's a bad one! xd.png But I can relate, I'm allergic to just about everything outside. Never coughed a gob on anyone though, my specialty was sneezing uncontrollably.

I forgot to mention my sister's unfortunate.....event. She has a thing for shoes, she'll spend hundreds of dollars on them when she goes out shopping. So one day, she's getting ready for work. She gets her jacket on and then steps into a pair of swade boots. Suprise! Kitty got sick and choose the comfiest spot to let it out. Our cat tends to throw up a lot after she eats too fast. The thing is, this has happened before and the only way you can know that she's done it is...well, by sticking your foot into your shoe!

Edited by Saiph

Moments of eww? I only remember one.

Ok, so there I was, walking down the sidewalk to our driveway. Suddenly, I feel something squishy under my foot. I jump backwards with the classic 'wtf face' on, look down, and there it is. A mutilated rat, barely recognizable, chopped into bits, on the sidewalk. Whats worse is that I was barefoot. D:

But aside from that, not much stuff grosses me out. I was elbow-deep in deer guts not but a week ago. :3

There was this time where I dared my cousin to mix all the condiments in the house and eat it. The mixture was a horrible brownish-green with relish mixed in...and he ate it.

Gah...makes me gag just thinking about it.

i had the sewer in the Mcdonald's i worked in back up around my shoes from the drain pipe in the floor of the ladies room.

I was walking my sisters new puppy, which arrived one week ago. Then a horse came trotting on the road. I was'nt sure if the dog ever had seen a horse before, so I picked her up and.. well I discovered that she'd never seen a horse before.

Cus she pooped herself.. all over me.

And it was just like a liquid.

That was my moment of EWWWW.

Never walking that dog again.

My mum wanted me to add this one. This morning, she came downstairs to watch T.V on the couch. When she sits down with a cup of tea, she feels something warm on her leg. She didn't spill her tea, but she thought it was dog pee. Feeling rightly disgusted she stands up to see what it was, and it turns out Kitty got sick again. Nice chunky warm kitty barf....

One disgusting thing is when my dog killed a nasty ugly four inch mole. blink.gif

Another is seeing two male dogs ganging up on a female dog and you know what sad.gif

Pulled a dead sparrow out of my grandparent's roof once. He was stuck tight there, too sad.gif

Also found a dead, headless bird in my gutter. Apparently Nature loves me so much it bestows me with dead offerings.

I'm hard to gross out, but I have a couple of things:

Band camp two years ago, lead snare guy decided to moon everyone in the back row of the drill(it was a box form) and I happened to be in the back row.... I never want to see that again, it was immature of him, and disgusting to us. Also, drum-line with their shirts off...just no, there is one bare chest I prefer, and it aint theirs.

Last year: My brother had this lunch box, insulated, kept things cold, and...warm. He left food in it, not sure what it was anymore, might of been a hot dog, complete with a bun, and an apple. But he left it in his closet, surprised there was no smell, we found it 3 months later, and it was bad, the food was black, the plastic bag disintegrating, and black mold growing up the sides of the lunch box, we just threw it into the backyard until we finally threw it out.

Next door's cat spends loads of time in our house, it's much more peaceful than anywhere else round here (no kids to torment her) so she sleeps well.

Because of this, you should see the 'gifts' she brings and drops straight outside out back door.

Her favourite trick seems to be ripping the heads off birds and mice before leaving them. blink.gif

The only thing I can think of offhand:

A little over a year ago, I got what looked like a zit on my outer upper thigh. I'm a picker - pick everything - so I picked off the scab a couple times. It started to look like a nasty whitehead, but every time I tried to juice it, nothing would come out.

Well, that little owie got bigger and bigger. It got so big that the actual scab-like part was about the size of a quarter, and there was a red, hot swollen area around that about the size of a fried egg.

Finally, when I started to feel dizzy and knew it was affecting my whole system, I went to the ER to get it looked at. Turns out it was MRSE. They gave it a local anesthetic (I haaaaaate needles, and they had to poke the wound with a super-long flexible needle to distribute the anesthetic), and then cut the scab open and drained the wound. I have a really strong stomach, barely anything grosses me out, and I've been known to enjoy popping the occasional fat zit now and again..... But watching someone squeeze pus out of your leg, and pull literally chunks and strips of broken-down flesh from your wound...

Well, I could only watch for about ten seconds before I had to turn away.

Now, a year later, I'm all better, about $2k poorer in medical bills, and my leg has a quarter-size scar that's just a little too soft to the touch.

I can pretty much handle most eww things except the smell of sour milk makes me gag every time. My best eww story would have to be when i was going to help my dad do some work around the house. so in the middle of doing something i dont remember i see the back half of a rabbit one of our cats got a hold of and left to rot. all its guts were hanging out and some were lying around a few feet from it. we never found the front half lucky for me i guess cause then id wouldve had to get rid of both ends.