Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

FISH! We were gutting and cleaning fish one day, and I managed to pull the spinal cord -in one piece- out of the spine. It was pretty interesting, though kind of icky.

There's been so many deer lately, around my area. They're all marked with big, red Xs, too, for some reason. There was one really bloody one (at least I THINK it was one...), it's head was lying about 5 feet from it's body.

I can't think of anything really disgusting right now. :|

Babies. All the time. I find them the most repulsive, disgusting things on the planet...bags of flesh the color of raw chicken with dribble coming out the side of the mouth making a sound like some dying animal that needs to be stomped on to put it out of it's misery. They make my skin crawl and I feel I need to vomit after being near one. I feel like I need to bring bricks with me to work just to defend myself.

Also, this one time growing up, quite a few of our cats were dying. My mother wanted them buried on the new property were were moving to, so they were put in a large empty freezer out in the barn. Some time along though, the electric went out and the freezer died. We only found out about it months later because the smell was leaking out of it. So in the heat of the summer my father and mother attempted to remove very mushy, once pretty, cats from this freezer. The smell was the worst I had ever experienced and was retching even 200 feet away. My father didn't want to deal with it anymore and just dug a freezer sized pit and dumped the whole thing in. I pity the poor person that might find this freezer some years into the future.

I was in a local version of fear factor and had a dozen dirt-covered worms in my mouth -______-

Never again. Never.

I had to baby-sit a kid that kept wetting his pants and getting snot all over his face. I quit that job hobby after that. No more kids...hate them.

Uhm... Well, anything to do with spitting, puking and other kinda icky stuff... I have an incredibly weak stomach. I can't eat things, like chicken, with any fat on them, otherwise I almost puke. When I cough... stuff up, I almost throw up. Actually did, one time. x_x

Everything up there ^ sounds pretty darn icky. x_x I feel ill just reading it. x_x

I was in a local version of fear factor and had a dozen dirt-covered worms in my mouth -______-

Never again. Never.

Oh I loved that show xd.png

Hmm... I think my moment of EW was when a black cat was literally flattened at the corner of where the sidewalk turns into the road and another sidewalk. It was covered in little white spots.

Or was it when we found that bird that had it's eyes bulging out?

I used to work at a 'major department store' in the Jr's department. It was getting close to home-coming time so we had hundreds of gowns that cost between $200 and $500. These 2 girls came into the fitting room, which I was trying to keep cleared out so everyone could try on their gowns, and they were each carrying about 5 gowns each. I had to get store security involved when I saw one of the girls fall down on top of the gowns they had thrown on the floor. She was completely butt naked, and she and her friend were taking pictures of each other.

After they left the fitting room I went to remove the gowns. They were DRIPPING with pee so I wasn't going to touch them. I had to call security to report the girls, who were caught and held responsible for ruining the gowns. Several thousand of dollars of damage.

But not only had the 2 girls peed on the gowns, they had also pooped in the fitting room. After the police were called to take the girls away and their parents were called, the manager told me the girls had done the same thing 3 times already that week. All the gowns had been stuffed into plastic bags as 'damaged' merchandise, and I was one of the employees who had to list the gowns by maker and price. Since the gowns were in the bags for a few days before we opened them, the smell was horrible!

Well...

A few years ago, happily riding my bike. I was strolling down the street, warm weather and cloudless skies above.

When suddenly.

A Fly flies straight into my mouth.

Worse 'Ew' experience in my entire life. Never eat a fly, they're... rather disgusting.

I once hid a cupcake in my garage for about a year, I forgot about it, sowhen I found it, it has greenish blue mold on it. I didn't want to eat it after that.

Well...

A few years ago, happily riding my bike. I was strolling down the street, warm weather and cloudless skies above.

When suddenly.

A Fly flies straight into my mouth.

Worse 'Ew' experience in my entire life. Never eat a fly, they're... rather disgusting.

My bio teacher told us this story:

Riding a bike at night. Passing under a street lamp. Many insects flying around it. Something flew into his mouth:

user posted image

Mother's censorkip.gif*** friends + them working a job at a meat packing plant and taking bones home for the dogs + them being a bunch of potheads = finding a huge pile of maggots IN THEIR LIVING ROOM! D=

Also, what I thought to be a bag of old clothes sitting in the garage turned out NOT to be a bag of old clothes sitting in the garage, but a bag of garbage no one had taken out. We figured this out when we noticed the maggots...

Also, when I was a kid, I somehow managed to give myself a case of worms. I remember taking a dump one day, glancing at it, and seeing bits of it wriggling. Now I double check my BM's, even if it is gross.

Non-maggot: I get motion sick really bad, and one time, as we were heading back to the plane, I got really sick, and tried to get my head out the window of the rental vehicle in time... I didn't get anything of ours, but I got vomit splattered all over the passenger's side of the vehicle. I felt so bad for the guy that was going to have to clean that...

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I just discovered another thing that makes me want to hide away in my room with a spray bottle of Fabreeze aimed at the door. We have four dogs in total, our two youngest recently got into this habit of eating their own....feces. You'd think it was bad enough that you smelt it when they tried to lick your face. But no. They have to go and throw it up too so that you get a nice steamy mixture of dog poop, vomit and sour beef....

One time, my dad, sister, and I went to K & W cafeteria for lunch or was it, dinner. I ordered a bowl of strawberries and one of the cafeteria ladies put the berries in the bowl and gave them to me. But then I noticed that one of the strawberries had dark hole in it and I had a bad feeling about it, too. So after my dad paid for our food, we went to the table and ate. I ate all of my food except the strawberries, because I didn't want to them when that one strawberry had that hole in it. My dad noticed me not eating them and asked what's wrong. I told him about that strawberry and he took it out of the bowl and opened it. What was inside had shocked and grossed me out; it was a dead brown caterpillar that had wormed its way into the strawberry. I was glad I never ate those strawberries on that day.

So some days later after that incident, I told my mom about what happened at K & W and she told me that I should've eaten the caterpillar, because it had protein in it. I didn't care if the caterpillar had protein in it or not, I mean who in the right mind would want to eat a bug? There's no way in hell I was ever going to do that. Not even for million bucks.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Moments of ew? Hmm. I've eaten a fly by accident before. I felt something squish in my fingers and I thought it was chocolate from something I'd just eaten. Yucky.

Dead squirrel on a path with flies going in and out of it's eye sockets biggrin.gif.

Dead, rotting porpoise/seal/dolphin on a beach once. I have to admit it was awesome. You could see all of it's spine and bits of bone and stuff. The 'biohazard' tag on it made me laugh, but I was a bit sad for the poor thing.

A pair of dead pigeons were in this netting under a bridge for over a year.

Found a rat leg on the patio once.

A couple of rats or something died under my house and the smell was so bad. Curse the hot weather. *shakes fist*

Various incidents of roadkill.

Can't really think of anything, besides when I went to this place, and there was this tower absolutely filled with ladybirds and flies. In one room the ceiling was moving it was so infested with tiny little winged critters.

Edit: I've just realised that the dead things didn't gross me out, but just made me sad. Strange.

Edited by SmileyPerson

Well, my grandma had a fall, and after she got out of the hospital, she had to live with us.

Her fridge, even when she was living there, consisted of mostly expired food. We were so busy trying to get everything sorted out that we completely forgot about her house. Finally, my cousin remembered and we went back to clean it out about four months later. The smell was just...

So some days later after that incident, I told my mom about what happened at K & W and she told me that I should've eaten the caterpillar, because it had protein in it. I didn't care if the caterpillar had protein in it or not, I mean who in the right mind would want to eat a bug?

1) Many cultures eat bugs. Cooked, most of the time, but they still do. Chocolate-covered ants, fried grasshoppers, termites, the works. I hear they're not bad, though I shy away from anything I can recognize.

2) You mom was probably joking. :|

3) Why not just take out the one strawberry with a hole and eat the rest?

In winter, there was tons of snow, more than we'd had in the past three years together. We argued about what we would have for dinner, and our dog brought us a fozen rabbit... It was frozen road kill...(I'm surprised a vulture hadn't found it before the snow...)

So some days later after that incident, I told my mom about what happened at K & W and she told me that I should've eaten the caterpillar, because it had protein in it. I didn't care if the caterpillar had protein in it or not, I mean who in the right mind would want to eat a bug? There's no way in hell I was ever going to do that. Not even for million bucks.

1. Way to insult a lot of cultures everywhere.

2. Ever eaten shellfish? Crabs? Lobster?

3. Turn down a million bucks? Really?

lol today in class, someone had brought in mealworms for our bug collections (they're darkling beetles), and I dared another guy to eat one. He asked how much, to which I decided iI'd not bet at all, since he would eat it. We're not very squeamish.

Just...ate...spaghetti...

My friend had this cut on her finger. You could see the "meat" on it. Stiches and everything.

I've also had pinworms before. Twice.

Found a mouse corpse in my aunt's old couch once. :U

Then there was the time my dog was De-wormed. Emotionally. Scarred.

Edited by Icepelt

Walking around on a public outing, find some fresh, puny mouse corpse. My sister noticed it first, and I got a look at it on the way back.

@ Kazeko - In regards to question #3, I just lost my appetite for strawberries the moment saw that one with the hole. If that's not a good enough reason for it, then I don't know what is, but I just didn't want to eat the strawberries.

@ RheaZen - I wasn't trying to insult other cultures and I didn't know that some of them ate bugs. I've eaten crab, shellfish, and lobster before and they were good, but what does that have to do with bugs? And for turning down that million bucks part, I would do it, because I'm very paranoid of insects. I don't want to touch them, get near them, or even eat them (even if they taste good or not).

I was on my way to work one morning as usual which entails about a 15 mile commute to public transportation. It was dark when I started off and when I arrived at the garage found out somehow I'd hit a blue jay, killed it, and it was somehow stuck in my car's front grille and had to remove the dead body. Luckily, I had paper towels in my car. Not the way you want to start your day off. Ewwwww..

Hm.

My definition of "ew" is different then your definition of "ew."

Probably.

My brother took off his shirt. Moobs, anyone?

There was crap smeared on the little slide at Chuck-E-Cheese's. Mm... Toasty.

At the last Chinese food place I went to there was a freakin' long hair in my eggroll. Mm. Protein.