Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

...my cat came up to me, meowed, pawed at my lap a bit before turning around, squatting, and peeing on me. :l

Haha, when I saw the topictitle, I lol'd real hard, since the little old dog of my sister makes that exact same sound instead of barking sometimes xd.png

I've been fishing with dad for as long as I can remember, both in summer and ice fishing in winter. For ice fishing, a great bait is maggots and they're easy to get ahold of in stores. They are kept in in jars with sawdust. When you're not out fishing but still have some maggots left in the jar, a way to preserve them and keep them from turning into pupas a little longer is to keep the jar in the refrigerator.

One morning we discovered that dad hadn't closed the lid properly and some of the maggots had escaped. They had dropped into an open carton of milk under the shelf upon which the jar was placed on. I don't know how they found out that the maggots had escaped as it was morning and I was still asleep. But I'm not sure I want to know.

From that day on we always make sure the lid on the jar is closed and always put it in a plastic bag, on a shelf in the refrigerator that has a hatch which you can close.

I have a lot of eeewww moments in my life...too many to sum up, but I'll give you the worst:

Winter of last year I believe...I was walking down my hill to get to my bus stop. Right at the beginning of the road that goes up my hill, was a HUGE blood splatter and pieces of intestines scattered everywhere. My eyes grew wide as they followed the trail of entrails to see a deer on the side of the road, intestines spilling out all over.

And it stayed there for a week before the road workers came up and picked it up. The smell was...god-awful.

I remember a time when I was about 6. My dad and I went into a TJ Maxx one day and all over the store, I saw what looked like spots of vomit, and none of the employees seemed to notice. I don't know what it is, but EVERY...and I mean EVERY TJ Maxx and/or Marshalls I go into, is just a complete mess. But the vomit-looking stuff was a one-time thing, but I will forever hate those two stores.

When I was 11, it was the night of Christmas and I was going to spend the weekend at my cousin's. My aunt and my older cousin came to pick me up, and my cousin said she wasn't feeling very well. We left and I fell asleep halfway through the trip. Later on I was awakened when I felt something warm and liquid hit my face, a blast of cold air, and then I hear retching. My cousin was barfing...and some of it backfired onto me D:

One time, at lunch. Cyda and Getsu made a big ball of snot come out of my nose......We call it 'Snot no Jutsu'.

Emora... It wasn't us... Your DAD called it "Snot no Jutsu"

I remember almost throwing up. Snot and fleghm disgust me for some reason.

...my cat came up to me, meowed, pawed at my lap a bit before turning around, squatting, and peeing on me. :l

Mine did the same thing to me tonight. My mom and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie and my cat jumped in my lap, squatted, and.... yeah. unsure.gif

A long time ago- I was still a stupid child...

My friend came up and said "Look! I bought this love potion! You take a drink and the guy you love will be attracted to you!"

I was like "lol kay whatev"

Turned out it was actually perfume.

A long time ago- I was still a stupid child...

My friend came up and said "Look! I bought this love potion! You take a drink and the guy you love will be attracted to you!"

I was like "lol kay whatev"

Turned out it was actually perfume.

Ouch...

Vexx, did you have to go to the hospital for drinking the perfume(Or did your friend drink it O.o)?

Ouch...

Vexx, did you have to go to the hospital for drinking the perfume(Or did your friend drink it O.o)?

I gagged tonight just taking a small sip from red wine. |D believe me, as soon as that stuff touched my tongue, I gagged and spat it out.

My friend had the same reaction. lulul.

Didn't actually drink it. Tastes work well enough.

I gagged tonight just taking a small sip from red wine. |D believe me, as soon as that stuff touched my tongue, I gagged and spat it out.

My friend had the same reaction. lulul.

Didn't actually drink it. Tastes work well enough.

Oh wow. x3

Reading some of these makes me gag now :|

Ever heard the saying "what's worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half a worm in a half eaten apple"?

Well we didn't realize but a bag of old oats in our pantry got attacked by thousands of tiny caterpillars which made their way into our other cupboards next to the pantry too. My mom didn't notice some caterpillars get into the mugs and she made me a hot chocolate in the morning. I drank it and found something chewy at the end. I ended up pulling half a caterpillar out of my mouth. Worst part was my mom couldn't stop laughing :|

Many years ago, i worked in the Mcdonald's inside a Walmart. We didn't have a store bathroom and had to use the Walmart's, which was a fairly close walk. I went into the stall and felt a Squish. Someone had taken a crap on the floor in front of the toilet, I just hadn't seen it. Obscured by some fallen paper. So disgusting.

I left a cup of milk in the basement for three months. It was solid when we found it, and it smelt something awful I tell you. My brother dared me to eat it for 100 bucks. I wouldn't for a thousand.

Same thing with a peach. There's still a stain where it was left xd.png

EEwww I'm glad you didn't eat it, i would have tasted like rotten garbage unsure.gif

My cat disappeared for a few days last year. When he came home, we noticed he was acting weird and one side of his face was swollen. I immediately called the vet who told me it sounded like an abscess and for me to bring him in the next day to have it drained. Later that evening I went to check on the cat who had been sleeping on my bed all day. As I walked down the hall towards my room, the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I found him sitting on my bed on my bed with what looked like runny, bloody chocolate pudding draining from the side of his face. He had scratched open the abscess, flinging a mixture of foul smelling blood and pus all over my bed, the pillows, the wall and I swear some of it made it onto the ceiling. blink.gif I took him to the vet the next day and when I picked him up, the vet told me one of the side effects of the antibiotic she had given him was diarrhea. I put the cat in his crate, one of those flimsy cardboard ones, and began the 30 minute drive home. No sooner had I turned onto the highway, the cat shot out of the crate, covered with diarrhea. I pulled over, caught the cat, and put him back in the crate. I found some tape in the trunk and taped the box shut. My shirt and the seats in the car were covered with diarrhea. It took me weeks to get rid of the smell.

That's really disgusting xd.png

So our dog was sleeping in my room, and I was downstairs on DC. My dad came home from work, walked upstairs, and shouted "WHAT THE **** IS THIS?!". I walk upstairs, and there's a little pile of greenish stuff. My dad goes to clean it up, and it smells TERRIBLE, so I go back downstairs.

I come up again, and right outside of my bedroom, what we assume is our dog's diarrhea EVERYWHERE. In the bathroom connected to my room, she peed all over it. It was absolutely disgusting, and the smell... :X

I remember almost throwing up. Snot and fleghm disgust me for some reason.

Me too. Spit grosses me out as well. I think it has to do with my allergies. You'd think I'd have gotten used to it, but it only made me worse. The other day, my allergies were acting up and I hade a really runny nose. My nose was also getting sore because of the cheep tissue I was using. Not wanting to hurt my nose anymore, I stopped blowing it and sniffed instead. The end result was something from a nightmare for me. I had to cough up some snot that had clung to the back of my throat....

Today, my sister and myself were sitting in the kitchen. It's where we always sit with our laptops. But anyhow, apparently she had sneezed a couple of minutes before since she has a very big cold, and I didn't know she did. She had just eaten a sandwich, and there was something on her dress which looked hard, so I figured I would be able to just whipe it off. So, unknowing what it was, I went to whipe it off, and the moment I touched it... I noticed it was snot which was now on my fingers.

The next few minutes I spent with saying 'NASTY'. Which it really, truly was.

Don't laugh... i beg of you...

back in the second grade, i just got over a nasty cold and i was coughing like crazy. next thing i knew i made one monster cough, and a big ball of mucus flew out of my mouth onto the floor. thank god no one saw me do that

Don't laugh... i beg of you...

back in the second grade, i just got over a nasty cold and i was coughing like crazy. next thing i knew i made one monster cough, and a big ball of mucus flew out of my mouth onto the floor. thank god no one saw me do that

I beat you with my own story >w< I coughed it onto someone.

Worse than coughing it onto the floor.

I beat you with my own story >w< I coughed it onto someone.

Worse than coughing it onto the floor.

o really?

well i've seen my brother run up and down my street butt naked

beat that

o really?

beat that

This post reminded me of something.

I was over at my friend's house, watching TV until the rain let up. His little brother walks into the room and stands in front of me, butt nekkid.

The worst part was, his 'thing' touched my leeeg. DX

Thank goodness for jeans. :3

o really?

beat that

..my cat came up to me, meowed, pawed at my lap a bit before turning around, squatting, and peeing on me. :l

I lol'd, your brother streaked

My cat I used to have would crawl in my sleeping bag and sleep there with me, and one day she decided my feet were a good restroom place :/

One time, I was going down to the store with gramma...I saw roadkill and I was like "Awww poor kitty ;n;" and when we came back...I realized it was a headless deer baby.

And another time, when we were going to the store, there was a huge headless deer, with a giant bloodspill and organs just SPILLING out, and we almost had to swerve off the road

At school there was this frog, and thought it was just fat, so I watched it. Turns out that fat little bump was organs hanging out, and then one of the kids came up and stomped on it, it took 6 times for it to die ;n;

One time a strawberry fell out of my snack container last year, and of course my desk was too messy for me to realize it was there...Well I see it and pick it up, and..oh god...the smell was like old roadkill mixed with all the poop in the world! And it was a dark browinsh orangishe color, and every paper around it was the same color and smelled foul, that was a day for desk cleaning.

One day in preschool, I crapped my pants and sat in it all day xd.png

I was planting this flower for my gramma, and when I FINALLY find a place in the ground where there was none of this weird bug, I dug a hole and took out the plant from the container...Well it just-so-happened all those bugs came from that plant, and let me tell you, it was INFESTED!

My mom got drunk, fell asleep on the bathroom door, and I happened to have to go in there to brush my teeth for school...and what do I find? She puked all over the shower :/

And last, me and my mom went to my mom's friend's house to help clean. So, he was a slob, and yes it wasn't unusual that we found a couple of plates with hardened food, but we found this one pan right? Well we open it, and there is hamburger helper in it. You didn't think hamburger helper liquified? Well it does, and it was FILLED with maggots 0-0

Edited by Max22244