Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

I had a moment of ewww today when I was at church with my mom. I was helping my mom look after the little kids in the nursery, and while I was picking up baby toys, a little kid barfed on my shoes. My good shoes. It was disgusting! I had my mom clean it up while I stayed there, looking grossed out. xd.png

Had to treat someone who threw up in their own hair, dress and shoes. Nice.

I cleaned up cat after birth once.

*glares at Cat* She did a sqat and drop infront of my mother's dresser.

Um... well... I've birthed dogs and seen a horse born... and to me its not gross. xd.png Guess i'm used to it by now.

I must share that once I went into an Izzy's bathroom and I could almost swear there was a gallon of puke in the sink. It was purple and green. ohmy.gif

Edited by DragonCrazy77

Hrm....

Well, this one's tough for me. I live on a farm (or a once-farm, I should say; its size has dwindled considerably over the past four years), so I really don't regard many things as 'eww!' any more.

Cleaning out horse stalls for seven years does that to you.

Anyhow, I guess the best example I can give was when we were at the mall (I didn't go because I wanted to. Shoe shopping bores me) and there was a piece of... Well, crap underneath a chair. xd.png

My mom thought it was disgusting, I took one look at it and forgot three minutes later. *Shrug*

My mother and I went through a supermarket and a small boy and his mother were coming towards us.

Then suddently the boy was sneezing and a big piece of snot came out of his nose xd.png

Somehow it was EWWW! but then it was funny too biggrin.gif

Once i found dirty dishes in the cuboard...there was bits food food everywhere and i screamed censorkip.gif lol

I'm a bit squeamish, but none of this comes near to what you all have posted.

My mother talking about when she gave birth to me and my brother.

I found a centipede crawling up the doorframe of the bathroom about four days ago.

I found a firefly on the lightswitch just today.

Not-to-mention the "Growth and Development Movie". It was scary for me and my classmates. We wouldn't dare make eye contact with the boys. The nurse even let the girls go one way on exiting the movie room, and the boys went down the complete other hallway. It was even more frightening because the actual "education" part was animated.

One stall in a BRAVO! restraunt women's bathroom. I have absolutely no idea what thing went censorkip.gif in there. Horrible.

And then some other things that are unfortunately in my head.

I was watching TimeWarp, and someone was getting their ear pierced with a needle...yea...

Not particularly squeamish either... I don't know, I'm not fond of ticks. I'll pull them off, and pop their heads off with my thumbnail, but if they pop on me... gross. :c (De-ticked a lot of horses, including a horse that was extremely anemic and had at least 100 ticks in his mane area).

Now that I think about it... I pulled (two) ticks off of two different cat... back ends. o_o I didn't care if everyone else thought it was gross, the cat couldn't get it off themselves!

I found it extremely offensive that everyone else was too squeamish to care about the wellbeing/comfort of the cats. At least this one person did help me hold the cats still.

I remember sitting on the couch watching tv one summer and a fly would keep landing on my bare leg. I don't have any problem with flies, so I'd just keep swatting it away. But at some point I felt something tickling on my leg, so thinking it was the fly again I tried swatting it away. But it didn't budge, it just stayed there... so I looked and it turned out to be a cockroach. I censorkip.gif HATE cockroaches.

*edit* just remembered another roach story. I was swimming at an indoor swimming pool with my boyfriend and some friends. At some point we all go to the slides and as I'm going up the stairs to them I see roaches crawling all along the sides. As I started paying more attention I actually saw some in the water as well. We didn't stay there for very long afterwards and never came back there.

Edited by Rhynn Collins

one day at school one girl in our class was eating celery and i guess she decided she didn't like it so she spit it out and it was just a big slimy green blob. :X i almost threw up !

ok so i am guessing it happened sometime this winter but we had a bucket full of water in our garage an a mouse climbed into it and drowned and the water evaporated and so did the mouse. when we found it it was dry and flat no guts!

@pandalover--please don't double post. It clogs the thread.

Anyway, Widget has a litter box that has a lid, so if we walk back there (imagine a little bar with a minifridge, freezer, sink and the box) she isn't disturbed. She's taken to watching everyone clear her litter. But it isn't the point. So I was clearing it out and found cat business stuck to the side, and no bag where it was supposed to be. It was a pretty big clump, too. ;_;

Never cleaning that thing again.

~Cavey

Uhh. I had to dissect a full-grown cat in my Biology class back in high school.

Having my waters broken *gag*

It's an awful feeling, almost like you're slowly being turned inside out *gags again*

TD.x.

Today I was forced to clean up one of my dog's throw up that I had heard happen. It's by far not the grossest thing in this thread, but I have a large squick towards vomit. I had also just eaten cereal before that and almost threw it back up by dry heaving three times.

Well, I grew up in the country. Lots of sheep and cows ... I liked the animals and walked around them a lot. One day I found a very fat sheep lying around. And little old me thought: That sheep should get up and to somethin for it's shape. I walk around it in distance because sheep are such cowards and I didn't want to startle it. It's belly and breast was wide open. It's body was swollen from the decomposing gasses and it was completely filled with swarming maggots.

ANother time I was driving in the backseat of my sisters car. It was hot and we had the windows open. A really big fly came in and just exploded in my face. It was filled with maggots! I totally freaked out! I got some of the stuff in my eyes, too. My sister had a hard time cleaning my face and convincing that there was no maggot eating my eyeballs.

Once upon a time, when I was in 4th grade, my friend sneezed at lunch and..err.. snot. Then I nearly puked and lost my appetite. The end.

I got one!

Yesterday at horse camp one of my friends was sitting diagonal to me at a table, and a huge horsefly buzzed by and hit her in the head. Having amazing reflexes, she raised her hand and smacked it causing the horsefly to explode on her head and get blood all over her hand. She screamed (with some laughter) and ran to the bathroom. About an hour later she was picking dried blood out of her hair blink.gif

At the begining of my pregnancy. My puppy had parvo ((he lived through it btw X3)). I woke up one morning to find out that he had diarrea all over the living room and kitchen floor and he had really bloody stool........ and if you've ever smelled parvo, it smells 10 times worse then vomit..... it smells like diseased dead stuff or something. So I had to clean up his parvo mess and I was pregnant so I was also getting morning sickness.

While I was cleaning his mess with the carpet cleaner I was trying my best not to vomit, which of course it failed. So I ended up having to clean vomit and parvo crap..... and that house has never smelled the same since. No matter how much febreeze we wasted on it.

Well I have three dogs, a Golden Retriever (Riley), a Viszla (something like that, Penny), and a maltipoo (Buddy). And we have this huge back yard that leads off into a nature preserve. We've seen some wildlife, in fact on thanksgiving a large turkey wandered into our yard and our dogs chased it untill it flew off. ironic. Anyways there are a few rats in the nature preserve naturally, but one night when I was reading in bed Penny brought in what I though was a piece of stuffed animal. I was wrong. It was a piece of rat with skin and fur, I jumped out of bed and screamed so loud my dad thought that a guy was trying to kill me!! This has happened many times but now our dogs havent ripped them up since then. Now all we see is a tail and a limp body. Once I was saying high to Riley who looked more spazzy and happy than usual, he licked me multiple times on the face and I was like "awwww.... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" As I saw the dead rat on a pillow. I spent a hour disinfecting my face and brushing my teeth. biggrin.gif

I was bitten by a cat and the wound got infected. I spent the rest of the day and the next squeezing the pus out so it doesn't get too badly infected.

I was eating cereal and watching family guy and peter mentioned some of the milk not being milk and that he was a horse breeder.

I was very sad : (