Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

Heavy periods. I have them. I get blood under my fingernails and removing tampons is gross.

Use gloves.

i was at six flags and i saw this guy smoking and than he takes a puff than kisses his partner and than his partner breathed the smoke out. Talk about second hand smoke.

Let's see... I had to dissect a frog in science class, and when the teacher said we could do whatever we wanted to it, my group started to stab at its head, trying to find the brain, and I got squirted in the face by frog juice. Dx

Once I played Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia for three hours strait in a moving car. As soon as we stopped I through up all over the floor.

I live in Saskatchewan, and sometimes we get yellow spiders with backs a bit smaller than a quarter. Once I through a rock at one and it split open, writhing and twisting as white liquid spilled out of its back...

I've never had a bad experience with dead animals (except when one of my kittens died sad.gif), and my cat(s) bring home mice and birds and stuff all the time. They never leave them on the porch or anything, and if a bird slams into the window they eat it.

My moment of EWWW....Hmm...Falling asleep, accidently leaving my bedroom door open, then waking up, my cat having brought me "presents." Not one, but FOUR baby rabbits, a few dead mice, two birds, and a squirrel. On my bed. With me. And on me. Most were missing body parts and bleeding on me.

My by far the GROSSEST moment of my life was when my dog Rudy had to go to the vet because he had a bad infected cut near his rump, and..., we had to wait for the vet to come, so, when my mom and I were waiting in this white room, (it sickens me to even think about it), these fly maggots start to pop out of Rudy's cut. My feet were on the ground so I almost screamed and brought my feet to my chest and watched about 11, maybe 12, (or more) of the newly hatched maggots squirm around on the tiled floor. To make it worse, since my dog is curious, (sadly), he (I think) ATE one or two of them. Bad memories, Baddd. Good thing I ate hours ago. wacko.gif

My by far the GROSSEST moment of my life was when my dog Rudy had to go to the vet because he had a bad infected cut near his rump, and..., we had to wait for the vet to come, so, when my mom and I were waiting in this white room, (it sickens me to even think about it), these fly maggots start to pop out of Rudy's cut. My feet were on the ground so I almost screamed and brought my feet to my chest and watched about 11, maybe 12, (or more) of the newly hatched maggots squirm around on the tiled floor. To make it worse, since my dog is curious, (sadly), he (I think) ATE one or two of them. Bad memories, Baddd. Good thing I ate hours ago. wacko.gif

Ughmg...gotta say, that's a BAD one....

Last night, I reached under my pillow and felt a cylindarish typed thing, so I started playing around with it with my fingers trying to get an idea of what it was, a I squished it, and it was a live beetle ! (Like, a tiny kind) So I threw it, and turned my lights on, and it was bent in half wiggling its legs . I will never reach under my pillow again . . . .

Last night, I reached under my pillow and felt a cylindarish typed thing, so I started playing around with it with my fingers trying to get an idea of what it was, a I squished it, and it was a live beetle ! (Like, a tiny kind) So I threw it, and turned my lights on, and it was bent in half wiggling its legs . I will never reach under my pillow again . . . .

I WAS NOT thinking beetle...

I was shucking some corn and suddenly there was this GIANT maggot sitting in the cornsilk, just chillin'.

It was less "ew" and more "OH GOD AAA WHAT IS THAT"

But I guess others would get grossed out by that. I had just practically had heart attack and threw the corn across the room and promptly got grounded for doing so. xd.png;

I was shucking some corn and suddenly there was this GIANT maggot sitting in the cornsilk, just chillin'.

It was less "ew" and more "OH GOD AAA WHAT IS THAT"

But I guess others would get grossed out by that. I had just practically had heart attack and threw the corn across the room and promptly got grounded for doing so. xd.png;

LMAO. I would totally do the same thing, worms in general are absolutely gross looking to me.

Sooo... for whatever reason, hell if I remember WHY, for about two years in junior highschool I didn't bathe or brush my hair or teeth once, and didn't particularly care to make sure the clothing I wore had been washed.

One day, I decided to walk home in the rain without my hoodie on, just a T-shirt. About halfway home my arms started to feel odd, so I brushed one. As I ran my hand down my arm a bunch of mushy, layered dead skin skid off of it.

I now shower on a daily basis. ><

Around a month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling mildly off. I tried to stand up and imediately began vomiting all over the place.

Made a Poem~

Me and my insane fear of bugs

Went outside

To feed the chickens

MEALWORMS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other nasty chicken stories:

--Stepping in chicken poo

--Watching them tear a lizard apart and eat it...blood, guts, and all...

--Cleaning out their coop and watching ants and roaches scatter

Can you say OH MY GOD?

More like EW MY GOD!

Eww Stories... I have a few.

A few weeks ago, after i woke up, i went in the kitchen to get some breakfast. I was still waking up, so i wasn't really looking where i was going. I stepped on something cold and squishy. It turns out my sister's goldfish tried to commit suicide by jumping out of it's bowl. sad.gif It was still alive after i stepped on it. He died a few hours later.

More recently i forgot about a cup of milk for a few days. My mom found it and pretended to throw the stuff at me. The cup tilted a little too much and got on the ground, my shorts, and my hot glue creatures. Luckily, i didn't have to clean it up since i had to go somewhere. I did change though. It smelled nasty >.<

Finding my shower clogged with a used tampon and pad. USSED!!!

Sooo... for whatever reason, hell if I remember WHY, for about two years in junior highschool I didn't bathe or brush my hair or teeth once, and didn't particularly care to make sure the clothing I wore had been washed.

One day, I decided to walk home in the rain without my hoodie on, just a T-shirt. About halfway home my arms started to feel odd, so I brushed one. As I ran my hand down my arm a bunch of mushy, layered dead skin skid off of it.

Around a month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling mildly off. I tried to stand up and imediately began vomiting all over the place.

ummm.... Eww

*pictures that smell*

wacko.gif

I can't go more than 3 days with out showering

Once I played Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia for three hours strait in a moving car. As soon as we stopped I through up all over the floor.

I live in Saskatchewan, and sometimes we get yellow spiders with backs a bit smaller than a quarter. Once I through a rock at one and it split open, writhing and twisting as white liquid spilled out of its back...

I've never had a bad experience with dead animals (except when one of my kittens died sad.gif), and my cat(s) bring home mice and birds and stuff all the time. They never leave them on the porch or anything, and if a bird slams into the window they eat it.

Well, now my cats have started eating stuff on the sidewalk that runs from the drive way, past the door that leads to my living room, and to the deck, or on the stairs that lead up to the living room door. Once they left a pile of guts on the sidewalk, and one of them just barfed up a HUGE string of guts. Not pretty.

Ugh, I was really thirsty once, and accidentally drank some long-expired chocolate milk. Like a month and a half past the date or something. It was like cottage cheese D:

Don't know why it was sitting there for so long sleep.gif

Cat was playing with her feces. It was covered in cat litter and pretty disgusting. *holds nose* I don't know how she got it out of her litter.

~Cavey

*pictures that smell*

You pictured the smell?

I can taste rectangles! /shot

It's funny how when I started reading this thread I was actually hungry. Still am. Not grossed out at all. P:

One time I was feeding my snake a mouse(the frozen kind you thaw) Turns out there was a small cut in the side of the mouse. When the snake bit into it, the guts squeezed out. blink.gif

0_o...I just...god, that's seriously unhealthy!

Why would you even do that...I mean, it's good that you shower daily now but damn, that seriously is unhealthy D: and I feel sorry for whoever sat next to you in class.