Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

I once sat in a park and watched a woman eat a raw potato out of a bag, and for some reason it made me want to gag D:

Uhhh I remember this so clearly.

At our highschool the lockers were stacked with one on top and one on the bottom. I had the bottom and the corridor was carpeted. In the morning a girl said someting about a cockraoch in her locker but I shrugged it off. She was next to me. So in a rush for my lunch (FOOD) i knelt down and and undid my lock on my locker. I felt something cold on my knee and being me, I shrugged it off, thinking someone had spilt noodles or fruit and I would clean myself later. Only then, I looked down and a DEAD cockroach all smushed and its inside *shudder* were smashed against my knee cap.

EWWWWWWWWWWW!! We had to get the teachers who used a chips packet to pick it up and I saw the intestines and all. For a week a white cockroach stain was by my locker...

Edit: I went over to my friends who had a cat but she ran away and is presumed to be dead. We found a skull of an animal so she picked it up and said that it was the cat's skull. But it wasn't. It was one of a rat's.

At camp I grabbed some salad, only to see a leaf 'flip' by itself. A Caterpillar. We called over the staff who said, 'Extra protein'. WHERE DO THEY FIND THE STAFF AT CAMPS?!

Edit 2: Wow this is making me remember. When I was young, there was a large grassy oval. We had a fox running around in the school grounds. One day we see a beak. Some feathers. And then the body. I was only young. Then during my whole younger years there, many birds' body parts were found.

Also walking to school, I found a baby bird's body smashed into the pavement. By a car. sad.gif

Edited by Tiga

I poked bird-censorkip.gif to see what it was once. And then a week later, I was sitting in the parade square at school and a bird sh*t on my leg. About a month ago, my friend killed a lizard by drowning it out of fear, and left it in the water cooler. And then that scumbag of a friend asked me to go help her refill her water bottle. Of course, I was greeted by a dead lizard lying where I was about to put my mouth.

Edited by Melomancer