Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

This happen few years back when my mom had made homemade clam chowder for dinner. A few days passed by decided before getting ready for my night shift at work went into the kitchen to see if there was something to eat that didn't require me cooking and easily place in the microwave. Sitting right there in the front was the leftover clam chowder sitting in the fridge. At the time I couldn't exactly remember when it was made or how long it had been sitting inside the fridge made sure to check it out first.

Normally you can tell if something is expired if it looks or smells bad, but this had neither signs to tell me that it was. Long story short....I had stayed home from work due to food poisoning and few days later we got new carpet added into our aptartment.

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

My mom almost ate my sister's tooth o.o

I guess she thought it was a piece of cracker that'd fallen on the counter, lol.

Ugh, I've swallowed quite a few of my own teeth by accident *shudders*

*beware, those queasy of blood, like me sad.gif *

I had this strange blackish spot on my leg, and, wondering what it was, began to scratch at it. I thought it was dirt stuck to me or something, and then when I looked down, it was gone. I figured it was probably just dirt, but when I looked at my fingernails...they had blood underneath them. I looked down at my leg again to see blood coming from the cut- the black spot was dried blood, clotting in the cut! It was a lot of blood for one little cut, too D:

My sisters once had a cute blue betta fish. Inside it's tank was a ship that it could swim in and out of. After about a few months of healthy life, the fish suddenly disappeared.

For about a week, the tank smelt terrible. My mom had enough of it and told me to dump out the water outside, assuming the fish may have died, much to my sisters' dismay.

So I dumped the water out. It smelled like death and one of my sisters was there with me. This is the gross/messed up part. I told my sister to take out the boat hideout for me. When she did, there was the fish carcass, white and rotted, hanging off the bottom of the boat. My sister was initially excited when she saw it, as if she believed it was alive (she was 9 at this time). I took the boat from here as quick as I could and with a heavy heart told her the truth. She and my other sister FREAKED OUT. I felt so bad that day for making her pick up that boat.

Waaay back when I was in kindergarten me and my class found a dead bird with ants crawling all over it. All the feathers were gone and it looked very pink. I was more curious than grossed out back then. Dunno why. Then again, even nowadays I have no trouble killing spiders with my bare hands, so I guess I had it coming. *fearless*

Sooo... for whatever reason, hell if I remember WHY, for about two years in junior highschool I didn't bathe or brush my hair or teeth once, and didn't particularly care to make sure the clothing I wore had been washed.

One day, I decided to walk home in the rain without my hoodie on, just a T-shirt. About halfway home my arms started to feel odd, so I brushed one. As I ran my hand down my arm a bunch of mushy, layered dead skin skid off of it.

I now shower on a daily basis. ><

*mimes gagging* Ewww! I would've been all "ew, AAA WTH IS THAT GET THAT OFF ME EWW EWW EWW" and probably would've shaken my arms. Yes, I am kind of squeamish, why do you ask? xd.png

Oh yeah, got another. Mold. Moldy strawberries and brownies, and a squishy nearly-black banana. I have to convince my mom to clean up the food in this house. Ewww. *gags* There were also two completely black bananas too.

...I feel kind of back there remembering it. XP

~Cavey

When I went to Europe this summer with People To People (A program that takes students from different schools to different parts of the world. There's a lot of different programs, and many going on at once. One program is called a "delegation" with 1 adult leader per 10 students.) we were at the last hotel in the program. The girl I roomed with said her stomach hurt before she went to bed, but she wouldn't take any medicine. We go to sleep and while i'm half asleep at 1:00 AM I start hearing coughing. Not coughing coughing, but puke coughing. Because i'm half asleep, it doesn't occur to me that something is going on. She shakes me, there's puke all over her, the floor, her bed, and her suitcase, and makes me go with her to a Leader's room for help. We're not supposed to be out past 9:30. The Leader gives her a towel and she cleans it up, but there's still that sour smell in the room.

Urrrrgh.

Also, a LONG time ago I used to sneak food into my bedroom, but I wasn't supposed to. I left bologna in a little box under my bed so my mom wouldn't find it. 3 years later... Yeah. I find it. Crawling with maggots and growing things I can't even describe to you.

Yerk.

Once I made some pasta (yay food tech at school) and I took it home and forgot about it for the next 3 months.

but when I opened the containior...

I just woke up and was eating breakfast when my mom said, "Willa I need you in the backyard!". I got up from the table and went outside, she was holding my dog my the collar, I thought he had a tangle of roots in his mouth, but when I got closer i realized it was a rabbit, a dead rabbit. My mom pried it out of my dog's mouth, and it's side was split open. I will never look at a rabbit the same again.

I was at school and I had some devil's food snack cakes- you know the kind. When I opened the package, one of them had some weird green stuff on it. The other one was fine, or so I thought. I took a bite, then looked at it a bit, there was some white stuff on it.... and it was not cream filling.

I have seen my fair share of animal guts with my cat being a hunter, so that doesn't bother me, and nether do maggots, though I'd never touch one *shudders*. But the smell of dog poop always makes me gag for some reason though and stepping in it bare foot is enough to go "Ew, ew, ewwww!" as I hop to the bathroom to wash off my foot. Same goes for rotting mushrooms which smell and feel just as awful.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Once I left a sandwich in the back flip pocket thing in my moms suburban for about a year and when we got in the car my mom said she smelled something funny and looked in the pocket and pulled out a ziplock bag filled with black and green mush with withering maggets.

Finding stuff you've left in the oven... weeks later. xd.png That's about as bad as it gets for me. Half the stuff in this thread, I don't even know what I'd do if it was me who had to deal with it. I'd probably go and hide under the bed or something. tongue.gif

I was running my fingers across the concrete while I was talking to my friend and felt something squishy. It was a maggot.

(Warning: Extreme stupidity.)

With my friend, we sometimes do "experiments", the biggest of which is now the Stink Bomb ver. II, a bottle filled with god-knows-what that has such a dreadful smell it can be used as a weapon. Once, one of the prepared ingredients somehow leaked out in my room wacko.gif while I was at a summer camp. Said ingredient was a box of rotting mushrooms mixed with yoghurt and yeast. Ewww. Afterwards, the Stink Bomb ver. I was thrown out by an angry mom... But now we've learnt and we keep everything away from our homes.

Or there was that time when we hid an egg somewhere in my friend's garage and planned to get it out after two months. Then we forgot where it was and spent half a year searching for it. xd.png When we found it, it looked normal, but I wouldn't have liked to see the inside. We threw it into the bomb whole.

Now this makes me wonder, how's the bomb doing right now? I haven't seen it in quite a while... wacko.gif It might be able to walk off on its own by now.

Having lived in Tennessee my whole life and worked on a farm... not much makes me go eww anymore. Blood doesn't phase me much, I just want to know what's causing it. Fecal matter smells bad, but I'll just put up with it till I can wash it off. Dead things? No problem. tongue.gif

(Warning: Extreme stupidity.)

With my friend, we sometimes do "experiments", the biggest of which is now the Stink Bomb ver. II, a bottle filled with god-knows-what that has such a dreadful smell it can be used as a weapon. Once, one of the prepared ingredients somehow leaked out in my room wacko.gif while I was at a summer camp. Said ingredient was a box of rotting mushrooms mixed with yoghurt and yeast. Ewww. Afterwards, the Stink Bomb ver. I was thrown out by an angry mom... But now we've learnt and we keep everything away from our homes.

Or there was that time when we hid an egg somewhere in my friend's garage and planned to get it out after two months. Then we forgot where it was and spent half a year searching for it. xd.png When we found it, it looked normal, but I wouldn't have liked to see the inside. We threw it into the bomb whole.

Now this makes me wonder, how's the bomb doing right now? I haven't seen it in quite a while... wacko.gif It might be able to walk off on its own by now.

Oh, gosh, I can`t believe you did such things...

I don`t have the stomach for much more than blood.

Hmm.. this is me when I have to wash the container that holds the condensed milk in it. I stuck my finger in one time and it just squished, creating this loud squelch-like noise.

Bananas are always disgusting too.

A few years ago my step-grandfather used to have me help him dissect sheep. My job was to put any organs into a bucket for the dogs. [/grimace]

forgetting lunch money and having to eat a 'back up' school lunch.....it was a cheese sandwich with skim milk...ewwwwww!

I was walking to my bathroom when the lights were turned off, I was washing my hands then I walked outside of my bathroom and felt something squishly under my foot. I tried on the lights and looked down and there were slugs crawling around on my foot. I freaked out and and shook my foot and they flew off. Then I ran to the kichen and killed them with salt and washed my foot afterwards.

Once I was walking up to the bush, this wasn't long ago. And I was walking near my dad and I was like "ewww! Dad, you sink!"

<Dad> "No thats the dead kangaroo up there."

-Looks at the path and a dead rotten kangarro was there crawling with maggots and flies-

Ugh, so disgusting x.x Lucky I didn't step in it. xd.png

Edited by Tiffashy

In highschool, I'd eat the school lunches, and get one of the milk cartons, since the water was like 1$ more. I usually got the ones with the later expiration dates, but apparently this one went bad. One sip of sour clumps, and I thought I was going to die. *shudders* And this was when the frikkin thing had like a month to expire. NEVER AGAIN will I touch those cartons. -.- And never again did I eat school lunches.

I was riding ponies with my friends. One had to get a drink. This is how it went:

I'm thirsty. I'm gonna get a drink from the water trough!

Uhh... That's gutter water. Who knows whats in it!

So she then shoves her hand down her throat, and barfs.

It was orange and chunky. A mixture of orange juice and coco puffs.

But then again, that WAS pretty amazing. xd.png

I was trying to weigh my cat, the half skunk one. To find out how much medicine to give him, cuz he had tapeworms. Sockee juiced me. TAPEWORM JUICE!

When Customers hand me product that their babies have drooled all over... EWWW! x_x