sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Royal blue's apparently have a fascination for shiny dragons.

They do? I thought Royal Blues have a fascination for stars and stuff instead...

They do. However, it says in the Dragon Encyclopedia that Royal Blue hatchlings love shiny things and can be attracted with shiny thingies

((Who played Raven again? If you want, I have something planned for her after the second level of S.P. is cleared.))

Frostee, but she hasn't posted for over a month.

Meanwhile, back where Artemis and Galletian still resided, the unearthly noise quieted down a bit. But only just. Two hooded figures, remained consealed behind some large shrubs. They didn't look too pleased.

"Artemis I understand and I will do that but I probably can't run fast enough," Galletian said. Then he felt the tremors and looked at Enzy, worry and panic in his bright eyes, and saw the urgency in hers.

"You know what? I don't care. Just get Enzy to safety. I'll meet you there." He then placed the Black Tea on Torque's back reluctantly and took off running in the direction of the mountain.

Ahem, mister...

I'm hitting the hay early but I'll set aside some writing time tomarrow.

I've been thinking... should there be a rule for no holiday dragons? I know this is out of the blue but usually DC RPs have this rule.

While it was never official, holiday and tri dragons where hard to get approved. I only got a GoN approved because she was a plot device really till that sub plot become the making for Evil Crushers permanent current power.

All in all, they should be very strictly regulated. Maybe not even possible till after a few months of regular RP time in the this RP or something.

I would like to thank procrastination for tonight's subpar editing. sleep.gif

While it was never official, holiday and tri dragons where hard to get approved. I only got a GoN approved because she was a plot device really till that sub plot become the making for Evil Crushers permanent current power.

All in all, they should be very strictly regulated. Maybe not even possible till after a few months of regular RP time in the this RP or something.

No idea what you said in the last sentence but I agree that they should just be hard to get approved. I don't have a problem with a dragon that can pass as a regular breed (ex: Solstice) but Yulebucks practically scream Christmas.

It should be a rule if you want it that way.

This isn't my rp. tongue.gif

Woops. Whose RP is it then?

And hope you get well soon Brotato.

Edited by SULDhasno

It was made by rainface, but they went inactive, I guess.

Also, I looked at the first few pages of the rp. There are a bit of errors that I would go in and fix, but I cant. And I got annoyed looking at the one liners at the beginning. I swear...

Then who is in charge of the RP right now?

Booo, the only active mod/approver/whatever (LLD doesnt count), duh.

Then doesn't that mean she has the right to change the rules the way she sees fit? I am really confused...

Me and LLD are mostly in charge I guess but he's not in the rp anymore. Rainface would have the final word though on any huge changes (cause she's active believe or not). Brotato also helps out but he's not an approver.

Username: Myexternalist

Name: Sxudwo

Type/Breed: Avatar Of Change

Power: Potent ice magic

Personality: Shy but courageous

Appearance: Impressively long tendrils like a grown Avatar of Creation

Age/Stage: 44(Mature hatchling)

History: Mother and father killed along with several of brothers and sisters but was able to get away along with one of his sisters, Shoukaed which is an *Avatar of Creation*

Extra: Under tutoring of a GoN

P.S I know this is probably a bit late

in asterisks means I added extra stuff

Edited by Myexternalist

Yeah, no more sheets are being accepted for a few weeks at least. Well, at least that was said a few weeks ago. But still. You can hang around until spots open.

Also, dragons like the Avatars are hard to get accepted. I tried an Avatar of Destruction once, and I was told no. The only reason a GoN was accepted was for a plot.

Plus, there's already a planned plot-char who is an AoCh. It's possibly my character, possibly Booo's... What were you doing with Dianora, Booo?

Mmmn. So should we do a time skip and just skip to the part where the dragons get to the mountain?

Mmmn. So should we do a time skip and just skip to the part where the dragons get to the mountain?

Agreed. I can describe the events in past tense.

Edited by Brotato

Ugh, I hate timeskips. They complicate everything.

Where will Baltia be moved to? (roughly, and choices if necessary.)

That's the problem.

I also don't mind RPIng it out, it's just a lot quicker to do a skip.