sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Okay, I'm back. Those of you who want to join I'm going to put on hold for now until the RP is running smoothly again. I would really appreciate if someone could RP Zeditha; I'm finding it hard to write when Zed and Coryn are both absent.

@Mouse Unfortunately Black Tea's are flightless. And is her kingdom being destroyed not important? I know you already mentioned that with Galletian so maybe you can say why he was entrusted with taking care of Enzy.

Yeah.

Wait, how did you know that? I didn't know that. They have wings...

Nevermind. I read the wiki.

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Enzy Marii

Type/Breed: Black Tea

Power: Unknown/To Be Discovered

Personality: Enzy is very shy, sweet, lovable, and loyal. She loves her brother Galletian, whom is her protector and has been since her egg was laid and he took it. She hates not being able to fly like the others, even though she knows she will never get to. She is envious of Galletian, being born another breed, one that can fly.

Appearance: Average looks, but her form is oddly small, as she's only a bit bigger than a Pygmy hatchling.

Age/Stage: Newly Hatched

History: Enzy never got to see her kingdom, which flourished whilst she was still an egg. It was destroyed by an evil dragon, and for her safety her brother Galletian was entrusted with her egg. Her other brother Red had a hatchling of his own to protect, and could not explore to find a safe place for her to hatch, he had to stay with his mate Belle and his son Ice. So Galletian stepped up to the task. A few months later they stumbled upon Crusher's group and she hatched during a journey with them.

Extra: Muuurrrrr. Why is it so hard to type hatched on a phone?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EnzZY

Edited by MyaMouse

Okay, I'm back. Those of you who want to join I'm going to put on hold for now until the RP is running smoothly again. I would really appreciate if someone could RP Zeditha; I'm finding it hard to write when Zed and Coryn are both absent.

@Mouse Unfortunately Black Tea's are flightless. And is her kingdom being destroyed not important? I know you already mentioned that with Galletian so maybe you can say why he was entrusted with taking care of Enzy.

Hell, I'll do it if you want.

This RP (and unfortunately all others on this forum) are moving so slow, I could have written a small novel in between two post opportunities.

If it'll help move things along, you're damn right I'll help out any way I can.

If you're willing to entrust me with the character, then I'll do my best to follow through with how the original owner would have RPed it. I'd also need a bit of backstory since I really, and I mean REALLY don't feel like sifting 665 pages worth of material to track down every post Zed has ever had.

Thanks in advance.

~Your friendly neighbourhood Brotato.~

Now, if Brotato and Messenger were closer, I would have something to write about.

*runs into a wall*

But we aren't close enough. Galletian wouldn't hear them.

Booo, I'm not complaining, but all RP's are real slow this month.

Lots of people offline for the holidays.

dry.gif

I would be Zeditha, but I already have 2 characters (Well, one accepted, but as soon as the form gets accepted if enough time has passed in the RP, if not then I'll do it when I see fit.)

Hell, I'll do it if you want.

This RP (and unfortunately all others on this forum) are moving so slow, I could have written a small novel in between two post opportunities.

If it'll help move things along, you're damn right I'll help out any way I can.

If you're willing to entrust me with the character, then I'll do my best to follow through with how the original owner would have RPed it. I'd also need a bit of backstory since I really, and I mean REALLY don't feel like sifting 665 pages worth of material to track down every post Zed has ever had.

Thanks in advance.

~Your friendly neighbourhood Brotato.~

Awesome, thanks! Don't worry about the page number, Zeditha is still very new. All you have to know is everyone is separating into two groups, those who can fly and those who can't. Zeditha agreed to lead the fliers to her caves located near the mountains. One of them is filled with gemstones which will be important to the plot later on. Here's her info:

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Type/Breed: Nhiostrife Wyvern, except she has four legs.

Power: Can control and breathe fire: she can also set herself on fire. She could surround someone else with fire as well.

Personality: She's quite nice if you're her friend, but indifferent to most creatures (including other dragons) unless you anger her. She's fairly easily angered and she fights viciously, so beware. She enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on other creatues, mostly on prey which she eats when they die from their wounds. She won't ever fight if she thinks she can't win.

Appearance: Long and thin with large wings, and ear-flaps like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Long neck and tail: she uses her tail as a whip sometimes. She is dark purple with wisps of blue, black and maroon.

Age/Stage: Young adult

History: Was abandoned as an egg in a forest. She survived by herself, learned to hunt and fight, and eventually found her wings and flew away.

Extra: meep

So if you're still game I can post as her first to give you somewhere to start.

Murrr. Where?

Who is Sai?

Not here. I honestly don't remember. And yeah, who is Sai?

Awesome, thanks! Don't worry about the page number, Zeditha is still very new. All you have to know is everyone is separating into two groups, those who can fly and those who can't. Zeditha agreed to lead the fliers to her caves located near the mountains. One of them is filled with gemstones which will be important to the plot later on. Here's her info:

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Type/Breed: Nhiostrife Wyvern, except she has four legs.

Power: Can control and breathe fire: she can also set herself on fire. She could surround someone else with fire as well.

Personality: She's quite nice if you're her friend, but indifferent to most creatures (including other dragons) unless you anger her. She's fairly easily angered and she fights viciously, so beware. She enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on other creatues, mostly on prey which she eats when they die from their wounds. She won't ever fight if she thinks she can't win.

Appearance: Long and thin with large wings, and ear-flaps like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Long neck and tail: she uses her tail as a whip sometimes. She is dark purple with wisps of blue, black and maroon.

Age/Stage: Young adult

History: Was abandoned as an egg in a forest. She survived by herself, learned to hunt and fight, and eventually found her wings and flew away.

Extra: meep

So if you're still game I can post as her first to give you somewhere to start.

Please do.

Also, sadism isn't something I'm too good at.

Or rather, I'm too good at it. I write creepypastas, and I'm afraid I might get myself in trouble if I enforce the bolded in her sheet.

Still, please go right ahead and give me some orientation, so I have something to post as while we're waiting for Messanger.

Please do.

Also, sadism isn't something I'm too good at.

Or rather, I'm too good at it. I write creepypastas, and I'm afraid I might get myself in trouble if I enforce the bolded in her sheet.

Still, please go right ahead and give me some orientation, so I have something to post as while we're waiting for Messanger.

Here's a couple posts I found. Give you an idea?

Zeditha shrugged, and let Sky walk away. "So, what should we do? I can take you to my gem cave," ((This will involve a lot of random and aimless wandering, so a timeskip is advisable)) "Or we can just sit here. I don't mind, either way. But going to the gem cave will require flight."

And

Zeditha shrugged again. "I just tend not to care," she said. "Nobody is ever nice to me, so I stopped caring what anyone else thought. At least if I was nice to myself, that made one." She held her wings in the air, in a gesture of not caring. "Nobody has ever wanted to be my friend... And nobody I've met yet has been anything like one. I kinda isolate myself a lot though, so I rarely meet others. Maybe if I'd stayed behind with the other dragons, I could have saved them?" She sat back and pondered her past. Her voice became a muttering whisper. "I found them all. Most were still alive, barely, dying slowly... Well, maybe five of the twenty or so of them were actually dead. It had only been an hour... I killed them. I am the murderer." Her voice became a self-mocking hiss. She shook her head. "I thought it would easy my conscience, putting them out of their painful misery. But no, it just made me into a killer.Why would anyone be friends with a killer?" She smirked, and curled into a small ball on the wide branch.

Although, no clue where she currently is. These are her "starting posts" I think. So, not much current info.

Edit: *facepalm* I think she's outside of the cave. Her last post was:

Zeditha shrugged. "There's a litre cave I know of, full of gems. I mentioned it, and I offered to lead the way. One warning though - I'm not walking there. It's a long way. Probably."
Edited by MyaMouse

Here's a couple posts I found. Give you an idea?

And

Although, no clue where she currently is. These are her "starting posts" I think. So, not much current info.

Edit: *facepalm* I think she's outside of the cave. Her last post was:

This'll help, thanks.

She also shrugs a lot....or at least that's my personal observation. Zeditha described her as 'a little bit evil' so you can expand on it differently if you don't care for the bolded part.

Posted for Zeditha. Am I to assume the character is mine now, or can the OP still come and get her back? It makes a difference for me.

Also, what are her interpersonal relationships with the other characters, and did she have any in the first place?

Edited by Brotato

((From what I've seen Zeditha is the all show and no go brooding antagonist wannabe kind of character. I'll have to change that a little. It'll take a few posts, but for the sake of not making her a social piranha, I'll have to reshape her personality a bit. Also, she's taking some other characters to a "gem cave" correct? Just a cave full of gems? Because if it's a migratory kind of thing, then I have an idea.

Gonna use Red for her dialogue. I usually use Red for the more brutish and/or sinister characters I play. Run me by who's following her one more time, please? And are there any terrain restrictions or can I just make it up as I go along? I already have a clue where to put their destination on the map, and big plans for it, to set the RP in order. All this chaos is killing people's creativity, I think.))

She lives in a few small caves, one of them being devoted to her gem collection. They're located near the mountains so the terrain would be rougher with different trees and possibly more open. 'Alpine forest' on google images should give you a better visual but feel free to add more detail.

Posted for Zeditha. Am I to assume the character is mine now, or can the OP still come and get her back? It makes a difference for me.

Also, what are her interpersonal relationships with the other characters, and did she have any in the first place?

Probably depends if OP really cares or not. I think it would be rude to deny control over her own character but on the other hand she did say she was coming back and never did so it's her loss.

Sky was the first hatchling she met and he explained what was happening so I guess that sort of matters. Long story short: Sky accidently revealed their cave to Evil Crusher so he felt that everyone hated him. He left and met Zeditha, changed his mind and went back, Zeditha agreed to join them.

@Mouse Almost forgot to reply, will do tomarrow!

Edited by Booo

She lives in a few small caves, one of them being devoted to her gem collection. They're located near the mountains so the terrain would be rougher with different trees and possibly more open. 'Alpine forest' on google images should give you a better visual but feel free to add more detail.

Probably depends if OP really cares or not. I think it would be rude to deny control over her own character but on the other hand she did say she was coming back and never did so it's her loss.

Sky was the first hatchling she met and he explained what was happening so I guess that sort of matters. Long story short: Sky accidently revealed their cave to Evil Crusher so he felt that everyone hated him. He left and met Zeditha, changed his mind and went back, Zeditha agreed to join them.

Alrighty then!

I have a few ideas.

Very nice!

@Brotato I should also mention that Zed and I had an idea for a 'secret weapon' to defeat Evil Crusher that involves finding something bizarre in Zeditha's gem hoard. I could quote our discussion but it's very long, spanning almost 10 pages. If your interested I could try to sum it up otherwise our dispute begins on page 221.

Anyway I'm glad to see someone as determined as I am. smile.gif Can't fix this RP by myself.

Very nice!

@Brotato I should also mention that Zed and I had an idea for a 'secret weapon' to defeat Evil Crusher that involves finding something bizarre in Zeditha's gem hoard. I could quote our discussion  but it's very long, spanning almost 10 pages. If your interested I could try to sum it up otherwise our dispute begins on page 221.

Anyway I'm glad to see someone as determined as I am. smile.gif Can't fix this RP by myself.

Hell, go right ahead, I doubt it'll go in conflict with what I'd planned.

In fact, it'd help! Also I think I'm only waiting for your post in order to move things forward with Zeditha. Not sure though.

You can describe their trip there if you want. I'd appreciate keeping it short and sweet.

But if you'd rather not, that's fine too.

"Wait!" shouted Irah, flapping her tiny wings. "I can't fly yet, remember!? Please take me with you." She was clearly the most ambitious of the bunch unlike Scratch who impassively followed Crusher and Quorran was still cleaning his teeth. "Um...give me a minute." he mumbled.

Well !@#$. I didn't know thaaaat! xd.png

I did some editing, should be fine now. Am I to assume Irah will piggyback on Zeditha?

Because it's fine, go right ahead.

Edited by Brotato

Yep, she's just started to grow her wings so she hasn't learned to fly yet.

((Lacking serious amounts of info, but I managed to dig up the sheets. When I read Hatchling I figured she was able to fly. So from what I saw in the sheets. Irah is a winged but still flightless copper dragon hatchling. Scartch is an albino hatchling, no info on whether he can fly. Crusher is a vampire adult (not sure if he's even with the group at the moment. Much confuse, very disorient, wow.) and Quoran is a matured bright-breasted Wyvern hatchling, still no info on whether or not he can fly. Fill in the blanks for me, please. sad.gif ))

No wings on Scratch and Crusher is a Magi and the leader of the group, however he was recently injured so he currently can't fly. Quorran can fly and is close to being an adult.

Can't post today so try not to get too far ahead. :3

Yep, she's just started to grow her wings so she hasn't learned to fly yet.

No wings on Scratch and Crusher is a Magi and the leader of the group, however he was recently injured so he currently can't fly. Quorran can fly and is close to being an adult.

Can't post today so try not to get too far ahead. :3

Alrighty then! thumbs_up.png

Yeah, accepting new players is put on hold for now. It feels like this always happens when I'm gone for 1 or 2 days.

Dang...was going to post today but forgot. Gonna write a note for tomarrow.

Dang...was going to post today but forgot. Gonna write a note for tomarrow.

Or just write a post.

Whenever I feel like this and am thinking, "Jeez. I should have posted on here, shouldn't keep people waiting and all..." I just skip the apology note in brackets and just write an actual post instead. It takes me roughly about as much time and it immediately makes everything better.

Was told this had gotten going again, so wait a little to see if the activity would remain.....

So.... how are things over all? Been a bit snce I last showed up here.

Was told this had gotten going again, so wait a little to see if the activity would remain.....

So.... how are things over all? Been a bit snce I last showed up here.

Sloooow... we need more people with interesting ideas to get things going.

I have a lot of serious plans, but right now we're stuck on the same damned beginning scene due to lack of activity.

That's part of why I left, got tired of waiting for a week after 2 days of posting..... every single week.

I'll rejoin if people can stay dedicated to a post a day (maybe a post every other day).... but if not, it just becomes a chore for me.

Or just write a post.

Whenever I feel like this and am thinking, "Jeez. I should have posted on here, shouldn't keep people waiting and all..." I just skip the apology note in brackets and just write an actual post instead. It takes me roughly about as much time and it immediately makes everything better.

Maybe I should explain. I'm trying to cut back on screen time so no, sometimes I can't just write a post (at least not on the computer). I think it's more polite to check in rather than leaving everyone to think that I'm too busy for them.

So.... how are things over all? Been a bit since I last showed up here.

It was really active, like really active, but apparently I can't take a short break without losing half the crowd. I plan on sending some PM's and we already have a few new people interested.

Username: LupusEques

Name: Procellam

Type/Breed:  Gray/Storm/Fog

Power: Summoning storms and controlling elements relating to storms.

Personality: Adventurous.

Appearance: The same.

Age/Stage: Hatchling

History: He hasn't done much since ha hatched besides remaining in the well hidden cave he hatched in.

Extra: I am a ninja. ninja.gif

Multiple flaws with this I'm afraid. One word for personality doesn't cut it, could you expand on that? Some more detail with his history would also be appreciated like why he's in the cave and how he got there in the first place.

Edited by Booo

Maybe I should explain. I'm trying to cut back on screen time so no, sometimes I can't just write a post (at least not on the computer). I think it's more polite to check in rather than leaving everyone to think that I'm too busy for them.

I thought about that, and you're right. I did have a friend who, for a while, had limited computer access, and only access through a lil mobile device, unsuited for writing long posts or messages. I guess I'd just forgotten. unsure.gif