sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Why? I think it opens up more possibilities. Telepathy has it's limits.

I know, but if it's a DC one, then shouldn't it loosely follow the rules of DC?

Well yes but loosely. I think all that matters is the dragons are from DC. They still reach adulthood faster than humans, I think it's 9 or 10 years RP time. And if it makes you feel better dragons and humans speak different languages. smile.gif

Mmmh. Okay. I just love rules... and normally don't listen to them...

I'm so tired...

And to answer your previous question, yes wings are limbs.

Dream: I forgot Zeditha & Scratch were still in there...

Whoops, forgot about those two. Ah, never mind. It's Sky's own fault and partly mine for getting himself bloody like that. tongue.gif

@MyaMouse That's fine, Sky would probably ignore Galletian but I find it strange that Galletian doesn't seem to be bothered by the blood on Sky...

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I don't think I noticed that in your post. Oh well.

Here's my solution: He's actually just really used to blood. After the loss of his home, he doesn't question blood all that much.

I know y'all are busy so I won't bump it but I keep going to the forums in the middle of a game and wondering why...

If the others ever come back I wonder what they'll say about the 2 new dragons (not counting Cree and Float) because Quorran was a bit funny with his reaction and Sky didn't seem all that bothered.

I wish I knew how to make a darker orange. It looks weird and bright...

Dark orange like this? It's not exactly dark but it's not as bright as the colour code you've been using.

no more like this...

or this

or this...

But they aren't that orange. They're more reddish.

Edited by MyaMouse

That last one did look pretty orange-ish, though. Maybe you could Google for orange colour codes?

Hmm...

Hmm...

Hmm...

Hmm..

Hmm...

Edited by MyaMouse

My last post was sort of my sign-off, i'm not going to be here for the end of the week. He might wake up before then, but I'm not going to be here to post on thurs-sat. <3

LLD might be coming back. happy.gif Also Mouse I should warn you that double-posting is usually not allowed but thx for the heads up. Edited by Booo

LLD's coming back? That's great! Although I was just about to ask about Stoneza. I haven't seen that guy in a while. Didn't you take him over, Booo?

Crusher made me get up. Thanks, Booo.

Now I gotta think of something new to end off with. :/

Edited by MyaMouse

LLD's coming back? That's great! Although I was just about to ask about Stoneza. I haven't seen that guy in a while. Didn't you take him over, Booo?

Nope, just Good Crusher. I've got way too many characters as is.

(OOC- Really? I re-read it and everything...

Also about the wing: Side-effect of power. I come up with these things on the fly, so don't ask... If he's injured, using his power heals all current injuries so he has max power when he uses it. I guess.)

Personally I don't think this is really fair to everyone else otherwise we could just magically heal our characters whenever we want. The reason I approved your form was because his magic wasn't too powerful and he had a weakness but now it sounds like you want to make him immortal which breaks the rule of no power-playing. Does everyone agree?

Edited by Booo

Nope, just Good Crusher. I've got way too many characters as is.

Personally I don't think this is really fair to everyone else otherwise we could just magically heal our characters whenever we want. The reason I approved your form was because his magic wasn't too powerful and he had a weakness but now it sounds like you want to make him immortal which brakes the rule of no power-playing.

Does everyone agree?

I know, I just have too many crazy ideas in my head. I might edit my original post or come up with some other reason... Maybe it was just that one time that it healed? Or somethingy?

Who is Stoneza?

Also: I hate immortality. It's a dumb concept... The only reason I did that is because I thought they had to get out of there quickly, which is why Crusher woke him up.

Edited by MyaMouse

He wants to leave but he can't fly either. The group will most likely split up, those who can fly would be led by Zeditha (a Nhiostrife still in the cave). So no his wing doesn't have to heal right now and the fact that it's broken might force him to stick around. wink.gif

Stoneza is a Stone dragon but that rper left a while ago.

Might be best. You can remove the whole thing or not it's up to you.