sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Booo, I don't wanna sound rude, because you have work/school and a life (unlike me) so you might not have time but I want to go so can you please make Artemis lead Galletian and Maple somewhere?

Writing something now. I'll be gone this coming weekend doing birthday stuff.

Whose birthday? And yay! Finally, something to do other than type this thing for Cookiemoon.

Mine! And just out of curiosity are you going to RP the Black Tea once it hatches?

Isn't Galletian awake? He could just respond to what Artemis said. There's Crusher's introduction as well.

Well, happy early birthday then! And yes. Maybe? If I'm allowed.

Thank you. biggrin.gif And yes you're allowed, just fill out his/her info like last time when you're ready.

Please do pardon my absence. I am willing to participate, but my life has been a bit hectic lately. I shall do my best to put up a post, and get back to you regardless.

Isn't Galletian awake? He could just respond to what Artemis said. There's Crusher's introduction as well.

I can't just make a paragraph of giant letters saying "Ok, well you know my name, but hello anyway and thanks for telling me your name."

That's dumb.

I'm not THAT creative, I can't come up with anything. ;~;

There's other stuff that you could write. Like Galletian could be inwardly suspicious since Crusher mentioned that he had a doppelganger (who's possibly the one who destroyed Galletian's kingdom. Was it Evil Crusher? Or just some other dragon?) with the same name and not trust him straight away. He could also ask Artemis that since she was healer, couldn't she just heal his wing or speed up its process? Unless she's already done that...too lazy to check. XP Or you could just write about how he feels about this new group and and wonders if he can fully trust them.

I don't know, just tossing in some random suggestions. ^w^ Even if you feel like you can't write much, at least let Galletian give a response of some sort, no matter how small or insignificant.

Sorry if I sound bossy. owo"

EDIT: Eh, never mind. My suggestions were unneeded. xd.png

Edited by Dream_Dragon

There's other stuff that you could write. Like Galletian could be inwardly suspicious since Crusher mentioned that he had a doppelganger (who's possibly the one who destroyed Galletian's kingdom. Was it Evil Crusher? Or just some other dragon?) with the same name and not trust him straight away. He could also ask Artemis that since she was healer, couldn't she just heal his wing or speed up its process? Unless she's already done that...too lazy to check. XP Or you could just write about how he feels about this new group and and wonders if he can fully trust them.

I don't know, just tossing in some random suggestions. ^w^ Even if you feel like you can't write much, at least let Galletian give a response of some sort, no matter how small or insignificant.

Sorry if I sound bossy. owo"

EDIT: Eh, never mind. My suggestions were unneeded. xd.png

1. He does not know the name of the dragon whom destroyed his kingdom. Although, if he was told what Evil Crusher looked like, he would instantly distrust Crusher (And although less, everyone else other than Quinn, Artemis, and Maple because he has proven them trustworthy. Quinn/Artemis helped his wing, and Maple guarded the egg. But he would distrust Crusher's followers a bit too).

2. I don't think that he would ask such a thing, because she tried to help before his powers activated. But now they know that cold does not work. wink.gif

3. He doesn't. Isn't that obvious?

4. No, you don't sound bossy to me. I talk like that all the time...

Ha. I just realized that Sky said his name in like, the second post acknowledging Galletian... Oh well. Maybe he didn't hear him because of his stammering? Heh.

Edited by MyaMouse

Oh, I see. And you know, you've mentioned that twice now. About the just realising that Sky introduced himself thing. tongue.gif It's fine, anyway. Sky might get annoyed though, he won't take well to having to introduce himself twice. :3

Also, since Galletian doesn't know who Evil Crusher is yet, maybe I should have Sky tell Galletian about him at some point. I wouldn't mind some excitement to stir up. ^w^

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Oh, I see. And you know, you've mentioned that twice now. About the just realising that Sky introduced himself thing. tongue.gif It's fine, anyway. Sky might get annoyed though, he won't take well to having to introduce himself twice. :3

Also, since Galletian doesn't know who Evil Crusher is yet, maybe I should have Sky tell Galletian about him at some point. I wouldn't mind some excitement to stir up. ^w^

I wish there was an emote for facepalm.

And I don't think he noticed that he said his name...

I have? Must be the sleep-deprivation. I haven't slept since the weekend. Prepping for this DARNED TEST.

And I don't think he noticed that he said his name...

Eh? Whose name are you talking about, Sky or Evil Crusher?

Eh? Whose name are you talking about, Sky or Evil Crusher?

Sky.

And Evil Crusher didn't say his name, not to my knowledge anyways.

I don't know. I'm being a silly. Anyways, it's late and I might head off now. Night peeps!

Username: hiphop1234

Name: Lapis (Lapis Lazuli tongue.gif <3)

Type/Breed: Soulpeace

Power: Control over the natural elements, (rather poorly controlable) telekinesis and telepathy, and some weird, rather...dark-ish magic abilities...

Personality: She's smart, outgoing, but has a dark sence of humor and personality. She has excelent knowledge of tactics in battle. She, rather than communicate, just shoves down her emotions, and likes to avoid any sort of romance (even is un-succesfully), but she is great at "reading" others - predicting what they think or will do from just the smallest of sinds. However, she tends to be a it hotheaded when it comes to obeying orders, as she does not appreciate being pushed around. She's a bit of a loner...

Appearance: Unlike lots of Soulpeaces, she has rather dark (black) scales, with shades of white, blue and purple covering them, especialy the ends of her wings and limbs in blue (although sometimes her colours might seem different, depending on the lighting and the blindness of the observer~She also has eyes of a color that clashes the rest of her body: a deep, green shade.

Age/Stage: Matured hatchling

History: She's been wandering the lands for as far as she can remember.

Extra: She doesn't like to get too attached to anyone or anything too fast, and really tries to avoid any sort of romance with boys, thinking that they're all just jerks (but has been seen blushing around those who aren't tongue.gif)

Yep that's about it...

Edited by hiphop1234

Name: Lapis (Lapis Lazulite tongue.gif <3)

Type/Breed: GoN

Power: Control over the natural elements, (rather poorly controlable) telekinesis, and some weird, rather...dark-ish magic abilities...

Personality: She's smart, outgoing, but has a dark sence of humor and personality. She has excelent knowledge of tactics in battle. She, rather than communicate, just shoves down her emotions, and likes to avoid any sort of romance (even is un-succesfully), but she is great at "reading" others - predicting what they think or will do from just the smallest of sinds. However, she tends to be a it hotheaded when it comes to obeying orders, as she does not appreciate being pushed around. She's a bit of a loner...

Appearance: Unlike lots of GoNs, she has rather dark (black) scales, with shades of white, blue and purple covering them, especialy the ends of her wings and limbs in blue (although sometimes her colours might seem different, depending on the lighting and the blindness of the observer~She also has eyes of a color that clashes the rest of her body: a deep, green shade.

Extra: She doesn't like to get too attached to anyone or anything too fast, and really tries to avoid any sort of romance with boys, thinking that they're all just jerks (but has been seen blushing around those who aren't tongue.gif)

Yep that's about it...

I think you should PM this to Sai. wink.gif

user posted image

Like this?

Name: Lapis (Lapis Lazuli tongue.gif <3)

Type/Breed: GoN

Power: Control over the natural elements, (rather poorly controlable) telekinesis, and some weird, rather...dark-ish magic abilities...

Appearance: Unlike lots of GoNs, she has rather dark (black) scales, with shades of white, blue and purple covering them, especialy the ends of her wings and limbs in blue (although sometimes her colours might seem different, depending on the lighting and the blindness of the observer~She also has eyes of a color that clashes the rest of her body: a deep, green shade.

Yep that's about it...

Sorry, no one's allowed to RP a GoN.

And now I'll continue being gone for the weekend. Bye for now! PS: PM'd Zeditha, awaiting response. In the mean time her character is up for grabs if anyones interested.

user posted image

Like this?

Sorry, no one's allowed to RP a GoN.

And now I'll continue being gone for the weekend. Bye for now! PS: PM'd Zeditha, awaiting response. In the mean time her character is up for grabs if anyones interested.

Murrr. Where?

Who is Sai?

Murrr. Where?

Who is Sai?

Why is it showing up on my phone? It didn't show up on my laptop...

This looks fun biggrin.gif

Username: Tala2121

Name: Brassa

Type/Breed: Nebula (red)

Power: healing powers, but she feels the pain of whoever she heals.

Personality: Gentle, caring, motherly

Appearance: Brassa mostly looks like the rest of her kind. She wears a pendant the color of her wings, and has cyan eyes.

Age/Stage: Adult , 2175 years old

History: She doesn't like to talk about it, and never with very much detail. Brassa lived wild, with a flock of her kind, until a group of poachers came along. She was the only survivor.

Extra: Not really...

Username: Tala2121

Name: Nasina

Type/Breed: Tri-Horn Wyvern

Power: Unknown

Personality: Curious, loyal, excitable

Appearance: Nasina looks like any Tri-Horn Wyvern, wearing only a silver band on her tail.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: Nasina can't remember her past. She only recalls being found by Brassa, and is completely loyal to her.

Extra: Nasina is blind.

Edited by Tala2121

Ah, I'll just make it now and get it over with.

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Enzy Marii

Type/Breed: Black Tea

Power: Unknown/To Be Discovered

Personality: Enzy is very shy, sweet, lovable, and loyal. She loves her brother Galletian, whom is her protector and has been since her egg was laid and he took it. She hates not being able to fly like the others and wishes to get to someday soon. But we all know it won't happen for a couple more years.

Appearance: Average looks, but her form is oddly small, as she's only a bit bigger than a Pygmy hatchling.

Age/Stage: Newly Hatched

History: Honestly, nothing really to put here. I mean, she comes from a royal family- the Marii royal Black Tea family. But she only recently hatched. So nothing really important, nothing really could've happened that was important whilst she was an egg that isn't in one of my posts already. She is the youngest of the Marii children- Red Spades is the eldest, Galletian Redstone is the middle child and protector of Enzy, and she is the youngest.

Extra: Muuurrrrr. Why is it so hard to type hatched on a phone?

Edited by MyaMouse

Okay, I'm back. Those of you who want to join I'm going to put on hold for now until the RP is running smoothly again. I would really appreciate if someone could RP Zeditha; I'm finding it hard to write when Zed and Coryn are both absent.

@Mouse Unfortunately Black Tea's are flightless. And is her kingdom being destroyed not important? I know you already mentioned that with Galletian so maybe you can say why he was entrusted with taking care of Enzy.

Edited by Booo