sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I edited Cree's history again. How is it this time?

Just repost it, man. It's easier to find it that way.

<3

I integrated Galletian into the RP, as I assume you saw. The only downside is I don't know if Maple and Quorran (I think) are in front of the cave or not. I did make him land in front of Maple but I also made him look at the cave.

Yeah you got it. & MessengerDragon you're approved! smile.gif Don't know if I can RP tomarrow but maybe Draconic is interested.

Mouse, they would say their names if you weren't going so fast. Also my apologies if it seemed like I ignored you, I might have focused too much on Sky.

Mouse, they would say their names if you weren't going so fast. Also my apologies if it seemed like I ignored you, I might have focused too much on Sky.

But Sky directly thought that the last think he wanted to do was introduce them all...

;~;

Maybe Sky wouldn't but Quorran sure would. Anyway Evil Crusher was brought up so I felt I couldn't answer just yet; I'm waiting for Dream.

Maybe Sky wouldn't but Quorran sure would. Anyway Evil Crusher was brought up so I felt I couldn't answer just yet; I'm waiting for Dream.

Well, Sparks is back, so... YAY.

We still waiting on Dream with Sky?

Edit: I just realized Sky said his name... Well, maybe he didn't hear? Or something?

Edited by MyaMouse

Everyone but Gingalain is at the cave and the cave is pretty crowded, I'd steer away from it for now. If Draconic doesn't reply then I'll make sure something happens, maybe Evil Crusher will pay a visit... Edited by Booo

Everyone but Gingalain is at the cave and the cave is pretty crowded, I'd steer away from it for now. If Draconic doesn't reply then I'll make sure something happens, maybe Evil Crusher will pay a visit...

oh boy. And Galletian just calmed down...

Sorry, I didn't vanish on my own accord this time! My WiFi decided to be a jerk again and I couldn't get WiFi anywhere else long enough to actually make a post. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but I'll try to make a post before the week ends. Gotta go!

Sorry, I didn't vanish on my own accord this time! My WiFi decided to be a jerk again and I couldn't get WiFi anywhere else long enough to actually make a post. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but I'll try to make a post before the week ends. Gotta go!

It's ok, I have school anyway and I'm not actually supposed to be here. Bye!

@Booo:

Adult

"Bright-Breasted Wyverns are a species of dragon easily recognised by their bright red markings. They are a small species, only the size of a full-grown man. However, they have developed poisonous barbs on their feet to make up for their size. Their coloration is used to warn off potential predators of the danger, and is also used to attract mates. They are very social, and can often be seen preening in large groups."

From the Wiki. They may not have feathers (or don't look like it) but they preen themselves anyway...

Where should I go then? I'd like someone who my characters can react to apart from themselves.

Gingalain's near the mountains and that's where everyone planned to meet.

@Booo:

Adult

"Bright-Breasted Wyverns are a species of dragon easily recognised by their bright red markings. They are a small species, only the size of a full-grown man. However, they have developed poisonous barbs on their feet to make up for their size. Their coloration is used to warn off potential predators of the danger, and is also used to attract mates. They are very social, and can often be seen preening in large groups."

From the Wiki. They may not have feathers (or don't look like it) but they preen themselves anyway...

Yeah, not just birds do it. I think the feathers are really tiny.

Edited by Booo

@Messenger: The wiki has no set height for Cassares or Balloons, so it's up to you.

@Messenger: The wiki has no set height for Cassares or Balloons, so it's up to you.

There's this thing courtesy of Nine from the 'How big are our dragons?' thread.

There's this thing courtesy of Nine from the 'How big are our dragons?' thread.

Doesn't say Cassares in there unless the sleep-deprivation is getting to my head.

It's an hour and a half till midnight... and i have to wake up at 5 AM... *collapses*

I feel like these roleplays go against DC when they talk out loud. Because in the description of any grown dragon, it says:

Dragons don’t communicate with each other verbally, but they will growl to scare off predators and frighten prey. Young dragons will emit an extremely high-pitched squeal when they are frightened. To communicate, they use telepathy with each other and to speak to other creatures.

This RP is different from DC in a few ways. It also says they mature to their full forms in 2 years but that isn't the case here.

I knooww. It just bugs me each time a RP has this. Even mine has it and i'm slowly dying over here in this corner... :/