sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Allllllrighty.

Looks great, just need to address that power:

Freeze time is a bit overpowered. An RP minute can last forever. Please choose another.

Just revise and I'll review.

Mmmmk. I'll CHange Freezing Time To Seeing The Past Or Future For A Few Seconds. Is That Okay? Or Still A Bit OP?

I'm Not Used To What Would be Overpowered For A Dragon, Only Cats (i enjoy warrior cat roleplays)

Edited by Warriors101

As In? By Seeing The Past And Future, I Meant For The Future As In She Can See What Will Happen, For Like My Plots Or Whatever, Not Predicting Battle Moves. Because She Actually "Goes" To The Future, Which Means If She Was In Battle She'd Disspear From The Battle Until She Was Done In The Future, Resulting In Most Likely The End Of The Battle. And She'd Be Going To The Past More Than The Future.

Um..... yeah, small events can affect the future. Again I ask you, how are you going to predict what other RP'ers are going to post? Past I can see how that works. A little reading and everyone knows.

If char 1 is going to scratch char 2 and your char 3. You may poof to the future of..... what? Char 2 scratched? Who's to say? For all you know char 2 avoided that or some how got killed even.

How are you going to predict the future?

I think the power would be good, sure, but I agree with LLD, it would be a bit hard to get the future, seeing as although it may mainly affect your dragon, it could also affect other dragons. But I suppose if you want to try it out, you can...? Unless if you can think of a better power.

That's What I Said... She Can't Predict Battle Moves Because It Would Technically Teleport Her Out Of The Battle. And It's Not Supposed To Predict Other Rp'ers Unless Me And _____ Discuss It And We Know What We're Gonna Do. It's Meant To Predict Things From My Characters Only. Unless It's The Above Situation.

But If It's Neccesary She Can Only Go To The Past If You Want.

Edited by Warriors101

..... that's the only way I see it working out then, as long as you verify with every user it may affect then I don't see a issue with the future thing. Aside from that..... for teleport.... how far and frequent can they do so? Just so others know and don't think its across the world or something.

Edited by little lost dragon

Lol of course not across the world, just like... maybe 6-12 yards. And Once Every Minute

Ok, then I think I'll give the stamp of approvel.... then all ya got to do is wait for Dusset or Rainface (she out ranks everyone here) and Sharkling (only out ranked by Rain)

No problem!

I've been thinking of trying to roleplay again in Hatchlings... but I'm not quite sure... -Shrugs- I'll think about it.

Hah! We have a hierarchy. It never occurred to me but that's how we operate.

Was directed here by dusset. I'm applying...

Username: macosten

Name: Wolfram

Type/Breed:  Holly

Power: Decades of digging through dirt and stone alike has left him quite strong and fast; he can carry things long distances. Wolfram likes to use distracting, laughable spells, namely chilling spells to cool down his surroundings or to repel agressive foes, or maybe popping up a leetle forest just to entertain himself. As far as magic attacks go he's not that skilled.

Personality: Reserved; usually dislikes socializing with other dragons due to bad past experiences and general overall isolation.

Appearance: Mostly what you would expect, but a bit mor muscular and dirt-stained.

Age/Stage: By the time anyone finds him he is an adult. Not especially old though; only 75 or so.

History: Holly dragons are probably the most sought after and desired dragons on this planet(of the hatchlings?). Wolfram's shyness stems from a huge brawl over his egg; in the fight the egg dropped, freeing Wolfram and he fled the scene. (The fight continued to see who would get the eggshell).

Digging seemed to be a good place to escape from those humans, and eventually Wolfram dug into a buried chest, containing a modest amount of loot, namely silver coins.

Looking for a place to hide this treasure, Wolfram used his newfound strength to pull the chest to an underground cavern. Only after he did all of his renovations did he find out  that he was now neighboring the territory of an... unusual clan of dragons.

Extra: Every now and then, Wolfram wishes he wasn't so shy...

(If you haven't found out yet he likes digging)

(I'll be watching this a bit. I don't think this one will be discovered until someone goes back to the HQ)

Edited by macosten

Righty-o. Let's see what we have here...

K, so change young adult to eight Matured Hatchling or Adult please.

If you want you can still have a power. They aren't all 'magical' even if technically yes, powers are magic.

Take for instance, my primary char, he has no magical ability at all, yet he can break the sound barrier and even reach the speed of light. It's more of a physical ability.

Other than that, accepted. If you choose to have a power I'll have to look over that though

I've been thinking, should I change the plot on the original post, just so people don't think we are all still hatchlings trying to escape from the humans grasp...?

If so, do you think you could type it up for me, Dusset? Or someone, at least. I haven't the slightest idea of what is going on, seeing as My character is on a different island now, just for my return's convenience.

In a far region of the World, there is a clan of Dragons. This clan stands to protect the world from some of the most powerful enemies it had ever known.

An alternate dimensional member of the clan, known as Crusher, is at arise. He intends to destroy everything known to man, simply because he wants to. After driving the clan from their home they, shortly discover his new power, stolen from a Guardian of Nature known as Garezhal. They spend countless resources and endless time trying to defeat him.

But that's just off the top of my head. Also wasn't trying to contradict anything.

Edited by Dusset

Well I suppose he could be the new longer term bad guy. Though I was only planning on him only having this short term........ unless ya had something else in mind.

But he could, I mean it won't be hard at all to alter the sub plot to allow that.

Well if need be the bottom can be changed form time to time.

True but I don't think Rain wants to be bugged to change the bottom of that all the time every time a subplot ends.

I got no issue with Evil Crusher being a main bad guy. Granted I don't like RP'ing him too often but I can. Good Crusher has to live with a clone of him more or less destroying things. He has to try to repair them. Or he finds others and they mix there power to restor things. Garezhal could start off on a quest to get her powers back, she could join the group to shield them from evil Crusher. It won't be hard to alter the current sub plot. And I won't have Evil Crusher destroying lands left right and center lol. I may have him show up, do some damage. Group could go try to get him, using each others powers and abilitys to try to fight him off. He runs off to keep his power from Garezhal getting it back ect.

And unless I lose my internet or the RP stops making sense I almost always around unless warned.

Edited by little lost dragon

I'll just make him an adult then. Good at magic but not THAT good.

FYI i'll make him omnivorous. It's a learned trait; hunting attracts too much attention.

I'm down with Crusher being the main bad guy, LLD. We need something when things slow down.

Either way I don't mind changing the bottom when the subplot changes. Its not that much of a bother. I will go change the plot in the Original post right now.