sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

It might be Maktow if evil Crusher can sweet talk him xd.png he's nice but he isn't that smart... Or rather he's easily convinced.

Ok got a alright, and 2 maybes.... if no one objects by the end of today I'll do something up for a new main plot story thingers. If that's ok.

Welcome to the once peaceful land that once had human settlements and life everywhere. This land used to be a testing grounds of a sort for hatchlings of all shapes and sizes. Used to be a place for them to group up and enjoy them selfs. Now that time has past.

Evil has taken a darker form. Its not just humans making trouble but other dragons as well. Some not as kind of easy going or right in the head. A new head of evil has risen. Expelled from his own universe and spat out in ours. Others rise and fall. He shows and leaves. But is never truly defeated. A bone platted vamp, with the phycile combat power of many others in one, the power of a GoN at his finger tips. He does what he wants and thinks that no one can stand in his way. Not hesititing to make others suffer, not batting an eye at others pain its mere entertainment to him.

But resistance has risen. A small band of dragons that mostly united as hatchlings and have stuck together through trying times and continue to do so. Many enemy's wish to defeat them how ever non have. Using each others ability's to fend off foes that have risen in there land. They shelter the weak, train the willing, and fend for each other. surviving the devastation of there homes. They stand strong. Ready to face off the evils the world sends at them.

Welcome to hatchlings. The story that has yet to end and that still continues. Will you aid the group in there struggle to keep the land free? Or will you aid the forces of evil? Or will you try to defeat both? It is up to you how your part of the story continues on.

I just made this as I went, thoughts? Any changes or suggestions ect?

*Eye twitch* Except for the occasional spelling mistake...

It looks great!

So names. Let's brainstorm some ideas since we have none.

Here's a couple:

Fratres-Brothers

Coetus-Group

Bellatores-Warriors

Caede-Bloodshed

Non-Caede = no bloodshed

This portion if the post is primarily for my benefit so I don't contradict myself:

Scuta-300

Jink-900

Callaina-290

All ages are approximate.

Edited by Dusset

Username: Keekeecat

Name: Rogi

Type/Breed: Thunder

Power: Able to summon lightning for use in battle

Personality: Protective and loyal

Appearance: Very dark blue, sometimes with lightning streaming from claws

Age/Stage: With wings, but not adult

History: The parents had their baby (me). Then they went to fight a huge battle in the Thunderclan (LOL), and they were killed by the enemies. Rogi (me) was back at the cave. The parents did not return, and eventually the war spread across the land and the enemies raided caves to find the children of the Thunderclan warriors that they had killed so that no more Thunderclan warriors would fight them again. They soon came to Rogi's cave. They saw him and the invader lunged for Rogi. Rogi didn't have any wings, so he couldn't fly away. He quickly scuttled behind a rock, and when the raider stomped towards it Rogi pushed the rock at the enemy and the raider tripped over. Rogi ran out of the cave and ran as far away as possible. Then he found the hatchlings clan, and since then, he has spent his life there. He's now grown wings too.

Extra: Er....no. This post is long enough.

I want to be a warrior.

So names. Let's brainstorm some ideas since we have none.

Here's a couple:

Fratres-Brothers

Coetus-Group

Bellatores-Warriors

Caede-Bloodshed

Non-Caede = no bloodshed

This portion if the post is primarily for my benefit so I don't contradict myself:

Scuta-300

Jink-900

Callaina-290

All ages are approximate.

I think Fratres looks nice.

Username: Keekeecat

Name: Rogi

Type/Breed: Thunder

Power: Able to summon lightning for use in battle

Personality: Protective and loyal

Appearance: Very dark blue, sometimes with lightning streaming from claws

Age/Stage: With wings, but not adult

History: The parents had their baby (me). Then they went to fight a huge battle in the Thunderclan (LOL), and they were killed by the enemies. Rogi (me) was back at the cave. The parents did not return, and eventually the war spread across the land and the enemies raided caves to find the children of the Thunderclan warriors that they had killed so that no more Thunderclan warriors would fight them again. They soon came to Rogi's cave. They saw him and the invader lunged for Rogi. Rogi didn't have any wings, so he couldn't fly away. He quickly scuttled behind a rock, and when the raider stomped towards it Rogi pushed the rock at the enemy and the raider tripped over. Rogi ran out of the cave and ran as far away as possible. Then he found the hatchlings clan, and since then, he has spent his life there. He's now grown wings too.

Extra: Er....no. This post is long enough.

One more thing, could you type the history in 3rd person not narrator? And there should not be a need for () in it. It just gets confusing with those breaks happening lol. As I'm told when I do that, write or in this case type it so readers know what your sayign with out ya needing to explain it (no need for this. Cause with this it breaks up the flow which can get confusing) so you can read it and know it with out the ()

*hopes my example did not get too confusing*

Here's a better example:

What you have: The ninja(me) jumped on the building and attacked the guard(you) and continued on.

Where as you should have: Jiu leaped upon the building, he assailed the guard and carried on.

Hope I unraveled LLD's paragraph there.

I liked Bellatores better. But it's my opinion.

Edited by Dusset

Was directed here by dusset. I'm applying...

Username: macosten

Name: Wolfram

Type/Breed:  Holly

Power: Decades of digging through dirt and stone alike has left him quite strong and fast; he can carry things long distances. Magic is not usually something Wolfram uses, but he isn't new to distraction spells, namely chilling spells to cool down his surroundings, to repel agressive foes, or just to entertain himself.

Personality: Reserved; usually dislikes socializing with other dragons due to bad past experiences and general overall isolation.

Appearance: Mostly what you would expect, but a bit mor muscular and dirt-stained.

Age/Stage: By the time anyone finds him he is an adult. Not especially old though; only 75 or so.

History: Holly dragons are probably the most sought after and desired dragons on this planet(of the hatchlings?). Wolfram's shyness stems from a huge brawl over his egg; in the fight the egg dropped, freeing Wolfram and he fled the scene. (The fight continued to see who would get the eggshell).

Digging seemed to be a good place to escape from those humans, and eventually Wolfram dug into a buried chest, containing a modest amount of loot, namely silver coins.

Looking for a place to hide this treasure, Wolfram used his newfound strength to pull the chest to an underground cavern. Only after he did all of his renovations did he find out  that he was now neighboring the territory of an... unusual clan of dragons.

Extra: Every now and then, Wolfram wishes he wasn't so shy...

(If you haven't found out yet he likes digging)

(I'll be watching this a bit. I don't think this one will be discovered until someone goes back to the HQ)

Its far too broad still. That could be a lot of things. Narrow it down. He's not a magic power house like a magi or GoN or white.

Narrowed down more. Also, what season is it? I've been assuming that it has been summer, am I wrong?

Group recovering, Crusher Scuta and Aureus are talking battle plans. My GoN is weakly on her feet now.

Eveil Crusher has taken a new minion who ran into the wrong chars in the clan. And Evil Crusher twisted some facts about them to further that distrust and seemed to take Maktow under his wing. At least to Maktow he did. Evil Crusher has other plans.

Oh that reminds me, Sweet_Wyvern? As Evil Crusher most likely can, and he does plan on 'using' your char now that he more or less can, he may let your char have a little more magic but it won't help him per say, it would corrupt him. Making him more.... attached to Evil Crusher almost. Am I making sense? If your not ok that alright, its just one possiblity that Evil Crusher could do.

I'm not dead, sorry. With how slow it's been going I check it less. Do you need me to post?

The last post I saw in relation to those chars was mine, just before our little fiasco.

I have no idea.. I sorta kinda maybe only skim posts that don't pertain to my character. Yeah I know I'm lazy XP

Maktow isn't stupid by the way. He just trusts people easily.

Posted.

Doesn't matter if Scuta comes to Crisie... you don't mind if he kidnaps her and tries to get Scuta there, do you? She will get kidnapped, unless I decide not to for some reason, and Scuta doesn't need to come anyway. Just something.

((I believe joke dragons like Lagmonster can't actually be used here, since we're a serious Rp, but ut'd have to be run by Rain.

And yes, we set up Crusher so it takes the whole group. Otherwise we're out of mega-baddy.))

"Callaina's been spending time with our little god-complex infused dragon. She likely knows but if she won't talk, we'll have to bring her off her high horse."

He smiled, thinking of a few ways to do it. None very safe, but he's fast enough to catch her.

"Well you seem fine. I need to go speak with Scuta about helping you, but mull over letting him in on your story. He's more hard-headed than his brother." Callaina told Garezhal. With that she left and sought her kin.

((Short post is short.))

I'm actually waiting on you LLD tongue.gif . Have been.

@Dragongirl, I've been thinking about the Crisie and Scuta subplot. And Scuta won't just drop off the wall and not react to Crisie. But I'll keep my thoughts secretive for now.

Also their names don't really make a good mashup do they?

Hmm? Mashup? Scusie. Cruta. lol. Crisie Usque! That isn't a matchup.

Anyways, feeling creative today. Post please~

Well in light of lack of LLD, I'll post. Just not with Scuta... but you'll see.

((I believe joke dragons like Lagmonster can't actually be used here, since we're a serious Rp, but ut'd have to be run by Rain.

And yes, we set up Crusher so it takes the whole group. Otherwise we're out of mega-baddy.))

"Callaina's been spending time with our little god-complex infused dragon. She likely knows but if she won't talk, we'll have to bring her off her high horse."

He smiled, thinking of a few ways to do it. None very safe, but he's fast enough to catch her.

"Well you seem fine. I need to go speak with Scuta about helping you, but mull over letting him in on your story. He's more hard-headed than his brother." Callaina told Garezhal. With that she left and sought her kin.

((Short post is short.))

I'm actually waiting on you LLD tongue.gif . Have been.

Good Crusher nodded "I suppose that would not be too hard now, but what ever she's hiding, its nothing small so try not to go over board that you brake too badly." he said "Though..... how are we going to bring a crippled GoN back to ok status? We don't even know if there kind can work right with there magic." he said.

Garezhal nodded "Alright, He did seem to be the type to be a pain about this stuff." she said half to her self. She began to think everything over. how to word it the works.

tongue.gif you forgot to check the very post right under yours.

Well then. It looks like I'll be editing a post soon.

[EDIT-Couple days later btw]

Waiting on Dragongirl.

Edited by Dusset