sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Okay I know what that is I just didn't realize that's what you meant.

It's not up to me to decide that, now that rainface is on. We now have 4 approvers, 2 of them being rather active in the RP. There isn't really a need for another approver o.o

So what's our plan? Sit around as Crusher destroys their home? I thought we were venturing to find a new home after that one was destroyed?

If I spontaneously die you can take my place Draggie tongue.gif

Edited by Dusset

The plan is for everyone to find a new home and eventually find the source of the trouble. Only my chars don't know much about the world out side the now dieing area of world they lived in.

Usques were nomads, even if it was the desert. They know the further reaches of the area but not past the island their on.

I have a plan though.

I feel like I have to kill off Crisie; but hell no, I love her x3. She'll become a rogue and when Scuta next sees her she'll all be like "Who the hell are you? I'm a rainbow ninja from the sun 8D"

I'm thinking the GoN Evil Crusher stole the power from survives. though he needs to be found and infused with a bit of magic to be revived. After this is done then they need to find Evil Crusher. once they find him the group will need to pull together and all attack him using there own abilitys to try to over whelm him. All they would need to do is knock him down long enough to allow the GoN to perform a what I call recall spell which would allow him to reclaim his power. removing from Evil Crushers body. I have to warn though the attack would be hard and may seem over powered. He has not learned how to use it to its full potential. He knows how to big things like shock waves and stuff of that nature. But blunt attacks don't always win. Sometimes a pin point attack is needed. A large attack has its energy dispersed over a larger area.

Large attack may have large power, May have large effects, but this also means a group can easily form to combine there power to shield each other. A GoN's power though focused may kill per hit. A adult Grown GoN most likely will know that. (They are the most powerful for magic stuff in DC dragons that I know of) but also note, take too long to corner and remove his power he may learn how to focus it. Granted it will be months before he can perform one hit kill shots. then again others combining there power to shield each other would help that as well.

Evil Crusher is not unbeatable, he has his weak points. Those points maybe very hard to use now, but also note that once his power is removed he will be very weak. As happens to all creatures with large amounts of power being drained out of them.

Am I making this GoN? I'm pretty sure I'm stupid enough not to notice you asked me; but just checking.

I could make it, would allow me to keep an eye on main plot chars. No__offense (the underscore to prevent the stupid - from replacing it) but you have vanished with out warning.

I was orginally thinking the GoN being a NPC though. Guess i got to make up my mind on that lol. I already got a back story for it forming in my head.

Username: LLD

Name: Grezeshal

Type/Breed: GoN

Power: Power of earth elements its self. (Plot character power.)

Personality: Watchful, and a bit prideful. She's had a great deal of experience with judging character of others. Her years of not needing to be on edge though have dulled her. She can be stubborn with how she uses her own power. She does not like using it for much at all.

Appearance: Like a normal GoN but limbs are bit bigger and longer then normal. Her scales are a darker purple with blue added in as well.

Age/Stage: Adult, 200+ she stopped keeping track eons ago.

History: Defender of the lands in her area the GoN, who's name is Grezeshal, has watched over the lands to protect them from foes that may utterly destroy them. For eons she's watched friendly dragons come and go, suffer at the hand of the humans, then find freedom. Many breeds have passed through the lands. From the mountains to the deserts, from those wishing to stay, to those only willing to get through the area. Lately more powerful enemy's have entered the area but they all did not seem to be a bad threat. Easily whipped if she wished it. the linche was proof of that.

After that the only one other threat got her attention. But she had let that threat off her radar. That was her undoing. The strange vamp attacked with out warning. Seemingly able to see her every movement. the fight was quick and brief. The attacker soon had her on the defensive then she was done for. In a last desprite act she started to try to release her power into the universe to prevent the case of her power being stolen. But even that failed as the attacker did not wait for her to even finish. Then the attacker even started to take her power. The spell was part way done and not completed.

Now she lays in the wreck of what used to be her cave she resided in. Powerless and far too weak to get up she lays there helpless and defeated. With out even a little bit of magic her own breed that are met to be able to use magic like others do there own muscles, that was taken from her. Weak, powerless, and helpless she lays.

Extra: this is a plot character. Most likely after the current one is done she will return to her post to keep watch depending how well she takes to the group.

This is a plot character, after she has her powers back (if she ever does) she may head to another place that will remain unknown. As a GoN she knows how to wipe her own trails. She's much like how some mythical gods are. Only showing her self if nothing and litterly nothing can be done by others.

Edited by little lost dragon

She looks pretty good <3.

Crisie will take well to her... if she ever sees another dragon.

I probably won't be on for a week or maybe more, starting today. Duss, you have permission to control any of my characters if needed. Bye!

Looks good actually.

One issue. Thunder can't physically manifest, as it's a noise. So it can't stream around the claws. Lightning can though.

Would it be too ridiculous for Zegonor to find the castle him and Thrymzen conqeured as a new home now that his small hole in a mountain is collapsed? It would be really broken down though because of the earthquake

Worn down and trashed up, Grezeshal dealt with Thrymzen the linch (as said in her history). But aside from that... I don't see why not though... the earth quakes would have damaged it more as well if it did not sit on a fissure.

Who plays the Royal Blue hatchling (Don't know his char's name or his username whoops xd.png) And are they still an active part of this rp? Or is Maktow carrying a dead body..?

I have no idea if this is the right royal blue or not but this was the only one I found in the OP, as I haven't been keeping up on the RP as much as I used to

From the OP:

Zeffaris

Age/Gender: Male, matured hatchling

Type: Royal Blue

Power: Zeffaris can heat his claws and Teeth to way over 1000 Degrees Celcius

Yeah I think that's it, thank you. Wondering if he is still a part of this RP..

Unlikely.

Continuity error: now all those 'sleeping' bodies are under ruble. Meh though. Just a heads up.

Username: Warriors101

Name: Midnight

Type/Breed: Nebula Dragon

Power: Can Control The Elements. And Can Visit The Past Or Future For A Few Seconds, Maybe About 30 Seconds. At Her Current Age She Only Visit By Herself, But As An Adult She Can Bring One Other Dragon With Her.

Personality: To be Acted Out.

Appearance: Instead Of A Nebula's Normal Wings, That Have A Solid Color In Space, Hers Are Rainbowish. And Her Mouth/Nose Has A Purple Heart Above it

Age/Stage: Hatchling (When I First Use Her She WIll Be Just Hatched)

History: None

Extra: Nothin xP

Name: Sunrise.

Type/Breed: Day Glory

Power: Can Teleport.

Personality: TBAO

Appearance: Like A Normal Day Glory

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Was Abandond By Parents Because They Thought She Was Dumb Compared To Sunset

Extra: Sunset's Sister. Hates Sunset.

Name: Sunset

Type/Breed: Night Glory

Power: Can Teleport

Personality: TBAO

Appearance: Same As A Normal Night Glory

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Watched Sunrise Get Abandond And Did Nothing BUt Smile And Say "bye", This Is Why They Hate Eachother.

Extra: Sunrise's Sister. Hates Sunrise

Edited by Warriors101