sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

You are free to use your character anywhere else, if you wish. But what happens in another RP does not affect this RP in any way.

... I guess I'm okay with that. So just to be clear, once Shaodon is apporved, i can use him for any DC RPs? How about he can go in the light for an our at a time with a 10 minute cool-down period. If he doesn't have that period, then he'll turn to "stone" until nightfall.

Really? After a week and NO ONE'S RESPONDED? C'mon guys. I check this post every two hours. I need help with my dragon and where he's going to go.

As already stated its already a big thing for one of his breed to be able to move at all in light. I'm afraid there's going to need be a bigger set back then a 10 min wait every hour.

Okay. Final Offer!

He can stay in the light for one hour during the day until nighttime. If he stays for even one second longer, he'll turn into "stone". You should all know what that means.

I'm fine with one hour, approved.

If the RP continues to waste away, I'm bringing my characters back in.

I think the time skip is in order. I'm at a loss of what to post short of destrying the setting atm lol.

A time skip would allow me to post with Maktow, and good Crusher could just go to the meeting without Aureus and instead a couple of NPCs.

Dunnu where the NPC's would show up from but yeah its looking like that.

All those in favor of a time skip say I

If the active users (which seems to be 2 max of 3) are in favor I'll do a time skip tomorrow.

I didn't think about that... Never mind the NPC's I guess.

I!

Fu... Maktow gets to wake up only to be knocked unconscious again.

Should the time skip be right before the meeting sort of thing or just till morning over all? Just wondering.

Before the meeting, since the only active people are involved in it.

Ok, I'm going to need to refamilerize my self with the meetings points as the RP has been far to slow for me to recall them all right now.

I believe they were going to talk about something, Maktow would charge in screaming about revenge for his parents, evil crusher would knock him out cold, and it was assumed that good crusher would take him back out of pity. Maktow would spy for evil crusher since he doesn't realize he's on the bad side.

No, just waiting on you to post. We were about to Timeskip to the meeting.

Well, with me late and no objection only approval of the time skip I'm going through with it.

I don't understand how this confuses you... Under Dragon Cave Role Plays there should be a thread like this one, except it only says Hatchlings instead of Hatchlings Ooc. Post there.

got it.

And I never said it confuses me!

Clearly it is,

((Hey guys, is it okay if I start doing a backstory here for my approved dragon?))

Look around on this forum, pay attention to how things seem to work then come back. Sometimes looking around and seeing how things work pays off.

Username:TheDarthAwesome

Name:SoftScale

Type/Breed:Electric Dragon

Power:Lightning

Personality:Shy yet desperate to prove himself.

Appearance:Black with electric currents sparking all around him.

Age/Stage:Mature Hatchling

History:To Be rpged

Looks good, now we need ya to transfer that to this sheet with more detail on the power and maybe a little more on the personality. Aside from that looks good so far

Username: <your forum name>

Name: <character name>

Type/Breed: <what kind of DC dragon?>

Power: <what superpower it wields>

Personality: <what is it like?>

Appearance: <how does it look like from the average breed?>

Age/Stage: <refer below the forms :3 >

History: <how did it come about?>

Extra: <anything else you might want us to know >

Edited by little lost dragon