sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I Won't be posting for the next week or so *cries* because I am going to Barcelona in Spain! *Smiles madly* so anyone who wants/needs to contact me... You can't! Unless you somehow find my phone number in which case.. YOURE A STALKER :OOOO

Username: ErasedOfHope

Name: Reyna

Type/Breed: Nebula

Power: She has the power to change constellations in the sky, but not at will.

Personality: Reyna can be aggressive at times, but is always kind and affectionate. Occasionally she'll appear to be stranger than her usual self. She loves to fly at night when a breeze is blowing through.

Appearance: A midnight purplish black Nebula Dragon with beautiful blue wings that seem to be like stars, always twinkling. She has brilliant forest green eyes.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling/ Leader's choice

History: Not much is known about Reyna. Predictions from her passed friends are that she was born in the cold, desolate mountains. No one from her past is here today. It remains a mystery why.

Extra: Reyna will usually collect bird feathers depicting of beautiful colors. She'll try to make them into accesories for other hatchlings though they end up messy at times.

Woah wait, is this coming back? I thought it died...dunno where I am anymore, time for looking back!

And Dusset, that was some good writing, did you ever consider working on soap opera scripts?

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Oh god no. That'd be like betraying my opinions. I call every stupid thing a soap does (mother watches avidly). "I can't possibly love you! For I have...AMNESIA!" "That doesn't matter woman! For... I DO TOO!"

*Shudders at thought*

But thank you.

And no, as long as someone else is here I won't let it die!

I'm off and on right now, on vacation with faulty net, but if this decides to get back upwith out limboing all my chars (for the 5 millionth time..... ok maybe not that back but still) I'll try to stay in.

I can't remember if I'm char blocking anybody, can someone tell me if I am? otherwise I'm blocked for ideas

I'm suddenly very into role play again. If you guys are serious about revamping this, I wouldn't mind joining.

Teutonic shifting, that would get everyones attention, due to massive earth quakes destroying everything, cave forest village it would force them to move. Those that don't would be killed. The source of the tectonic activity could be determined at a later date..... or.... we still have a evil char. With chas gone he could have gotten his paws on a power source and his evil self due to nothing re-enforcing his good side his evil has reinstated its self. the power source could be another GoN, heck could be one of Crisi's long lost relatives. Though with that added to his power it would take the entire group to take him down..... anyway before I come up with more for the sub plot who's up for the current one? changes? ect.

One idea that would allow everyone limboed to become active again and allow others to join easily too.

Evil Crusher looked around at his new home. His evil self reinstated and his last trainer missing he decided to go on his own, and how well fate rewarded him for his patians. A power source. They all kept telling him why not. Even the good guys kept wondering why he did not seek power. And now that it was handed to him practically, he with his added 360 vision, granted a little distorted now still alerted him to all movement around him. Allowing him to beat a GoN. Cloaking and using the new ability he nearly killed it, as it dropped he saw where all its power was going and he reached out to touch it. To his suprize it absorbed into him. After a while he realized he could now use its magic as the GoN was too weak to keep it in, he absorbed it. Like a generater powering a large structure. He was feeding off it. How that worked he did not know how but oh well.

Now it was time to show what would happen if he ever did decide to grab lots of power. He regenerated his bone plating as a start. Then made editions to his new home. He then went out side still absorbing power he looked around. Reenforced his own home then gave the ground around a wake up call. He closed his eye's and focused then hit the ground with a hard shock wave. The power it the ground. The first few times nothing happened so he increased power then it happened. At first it hardly noticeable then it quickly got worse past him.

Good Crusher was suddenly thrown to the side as the ground shook violently. "the heck?" he muttered as the ground continued to get worse. He took to the air and hovered to recover. "Every out of the cave NOW!" he ordered flying back into it and grabbing Tetra up and out. He looked at the gold that had shown up "Any idea what is causing this?" he asked.

Stoneza was shaken but not thrown off his paws. A tree fell over him making hit the ground but he got back up. He looked at the young dragon with him "Fly!" he ordered as more trees started to fall. He was barely able to stay on his own paws. This never happened before..... what was going on?

Evil Crusher saw the shaking in front of him and smiled and put more power into it. The shaking the falling of the tree's, half the creatures that could fly where flying into the sky. Lets see Dusset survive with his friends with no suitable blood source around.

Intro post to the new sub plot. Thoughts?

I'm okay with this idea, should give the RP some spice again and drama, don't see why anybody wouldn't be okay with this

Username: Keekeecat

Name: Rogi

Type/Breed: Thunder

Power: Able to summon lightning for use in battle

Personality: Protective and loyal

Appearance: Very dark blue, sometimes with thunder streaming from claws

Age/Stage: With wings, but not adult

History: The parents had their baby (me). Then they went to fight a huge battle in the Thunderclan (LOL), and they were killed by the enemies. Rogi (me) was back at the cave. The parents did not return, and eventually the war spread across the land and the enemies raided caves to find the children of the Thunderclan warriors that they had killed so that no more Thunderclan warriors would fight them again. They soon came to Rogi's cave. They saw him and the invader lunged for Rogi. Rogi didn't have any wings, so he couldn't fly away. He quickly scuttled behind a rock, and when the raider stomped towards it Rogi pushed the rock at the enemy and the raider tripped over. Rogi ran out of the cave and ran as far away as possible. Then he found the hatchlings clan, and since then, he has spent his life there. He's now grown wings too.

Extra: Er....no. This post is long enough.

I want to be a warrior.

Edited by Keekeecat

I'm okay with this idea, should give the RP some spice again and drama, don't see why anybody wouldn't be okay with this

I like it.

Little else to say.

Alright, i guess that's the better part of the RP'ers in this RP (with who's still around)

And Keekeecat? Could you remove all the <*text text*> please?

Edited by little lost dragon

Username: Sweet_Wyvern

Name: Maktow

Type/Breed: Hellfire

Power: His flame is so concentrated that he can set anything of fire without touching it. Only things that can burn though (etc a rock wouldn't catch fire) Kinda like spontaneous combustion.

Personality: Maktow is a levelheaded warrior with a sense of wisdom and control. Unlike most hellfires, he does not become consumed with rage all the time and is actually quite approachable. He's a decent fighter and uses his ability to keep calm to his advantage. You'd have to do something really despicable to get under his scales.

Appearance: An average hellfire, though he has a light scar on his bottom jaw.

Age/Stage: Adult (80)

History: He was merely passing through the area when distress and vibrations caught his attention (assuming we're going with LLD's plot). Thinking there was something he could do to help he flew down to investigate. His life prior to the cave isn't anything special. He grew up different from the others because they were so full of fury all the time. As everyone got older they came to respect his kindness. He trained on his own and helped break up scraps here and there before finally getting into fight with an oppressing dragon. He won, but not without receiving the scar on his jaw.

Extra: Honey I'm home biggrin.gif lolno, but I'm back.

Hey Shar/Duss, you mind if I ask a question that will make me sound greedy and addicted to this roleplay and a 'know-it-all'?

Sounds cool LLD <3

Sure, I could make up a GoN. Probably will be crossed out though.

Hey, Scuta can save Crisie like the good ol' days. xd.png.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Just ask...? I'm curious now smile.gif

Yes, yes he could.

I very much want to know your question.

Now I'm gonna sound stupid but could someone tell me what GoN is?

Guardian of Nature

Rarest dragon possible to get for non-pixel artists.