sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Posted...

By the way, I'll get on probably 3 days a week, maybe 5 if I'm lucky. Because of neck problems, and my computer/laptop was the cause. My roomie has taken my laptop away and while she's at classes I've stolen eet.

(( Deslon is going to get her for some plot. ))

I'll point out, sub plots that involve other chars must be introduced and talked over before they happen in the main thread.

Duss said he wouldn't mind, and Deslon and Crisie are my characters, so no one else will really be involved unless they jump out.

Deslon is my marrow... incase you just got a little confused.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!

We went down to CVI in Orlando but the hotel had no wifi, which meant no Internet, which meant no posting. I'll crank one out soon.

Bleck, once again sorry for being so inactive, I'm just not checking on the RP as often, then I get lost, then I don't feel like posting, then the cycle repeats itself

if I could figure out something to post I would, but I have no idea what to post

To move the character to try to make more activity and after... some how being approved (not my idea btw) evil Crusher is now a char able make large devastating earth quakes.

Now home cave all those that decided to not wake are dead that where in the home cave. As its not a volcano.

I don't even know what to write, no one's doing anything and Dragongirl put me in limbo (typical).

((Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but here's PickNick10, so rp maybe?))

((Is it possible for me to hop back in at all?))

I suppose if you want, this is the longest dry spell we've ever had.

Time to accept new members! Please? Someone change the subtitle to "Now Accepting!" Or something. We REALLY need it!

I'm waiting on Drakossozh. I could shake the RP up but at this rate that would kill almost everyone besides.... maybe mine macosten's and Sweet_Wyvern.

We need RP'ers that will be committed and not post maybe once every week. Post a day keeps an RP alive. Plus,we do need the posts to contain minamel of 4 lines for others to run off of.

I'm just in limbo, that's my problem. I'll scrounge about, see if I can find my Rhale character sheet for resurrection. It would certainly surprise Crusher.

Username: Sweet_Wyvern

Name: Rayle

Type or breed: Canopy dragon

Power:Traditional fire, earth powers such as earthquakes, shaping and moving earth, controlling it etc.

Personality: Rayle is generally restless and easily angered she has zero tolerance or patience for slow and incompetent dragons.

Appearance: She has bright green scales, streaks of yellow and orange across the wings, longer horns on the head than usual. Her scales are a bright shade of green and tend to reflect light.

Age/Stage: Winged hatchling

History: Rayle's egg was smuggled out of her mothers nest late into incubation and nearly stolen, but her mother chased the smuggler and massacred him in a fit of rage. However, the egg was dropped in the struggle and lost. When she hatched, the youngling wandered for a little while surviving somehow off of bugs and sticking to the shadows. Eventually she stumbled upon your camp.

Extra: -irrelevant now-

^^All of the above applies except she'd be a zombie dragon instead of a canopy. (Ever looked at an old character sheet and facepalmed? Cause I just did..)

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Everything seems to be alright from what I can tell however just how far can she take her earth power? Like how much can she do with it at once?

Not much, I remember this discussion when I first joined. Like, she could throw boulders around and get tired soon after, couldn't do anything huge like moving mountains or anything. The most she could do was cause a small scale earthquake if she got reeaaaaaallly mad.

Small scale like Magnitude 3, 4, 5? Remember that for every +0.1 on the Richter Scale, the energy exerted is squared (I think. Maybe it was doubling every .1? I'm not entirely sure.)

Edited by macosten

Well if we're going to get technical, probably nothing over a 3. It would shake the ground around her for about a 20-30 foot span and wouldn't last for more than a few seconds.

Yes. I believe Siegrain will resurrect her (whether he knows it's her or not) since its the only way she can be alive again.

Will she go insane/be irrational/need to be killed? Or will she eventually regain rationality? Or will she not be insane from the beginning?

I mean, if you don't want to spoil it, that's fine too. Just say it's a surprise in that case.

Edited by macosten