sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

You ought to change the sheets out since people keep using the wrong one.

Sorry

Username: TheDarthAwesome

Name: SoftScale

Type/Breed: Electric Dragon

Power: Breaths Fire from his mouth.

Personality: SoftScale is very shy and won't talk to anybody unless they initiate the conversation. He will however do anything and everything to prove he can run with big boys.

Appearance: He is a soft black color with bright gold electric currents running all over his body.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: SoftScale was abandoned as an egg and brought up to hatchling by a female black dragon. That dragon was killed in a war and he has been living on his own ever since, hunting and hiding.

Extra: He is overly protective of any female.

No problem,

Now everything looks good but its a bit vauge on the power, Fire from his mouth... how far? Its it a beam of fire or a fire ball, does it even explode on impact? Just remember, the more powerful the bigger the set back needs to be to balance it out.

Oh yay, another guy interested. We need more, though...

In all honesty I think Wolfram needs a bit of action in his life. Everyone is so far away... Or so it seems.

Edited by macosten

Told everyone I'd be away for a month or two ^^'.

Duss, you're controlling Crisie... right?

Can someone give me a recap, since I've been gone for... forever. At least you know it's for a reason, and yeah. I'd like to post, so I need a recap.

Dusset kind of left, he posted his leave a few pages back.

The meeting is in limbo as another user has poofed from here yet again, Me and Sweat are around though. We time skipped to the next day and Crusher is rounding up the few still around (as the owners keep poofing T.T)

Ok, put that into your sheet and I think you'll be good, then I can approve ya and then your free to post in the RP smile.gif

Sweat. Yes. Anyway, people don't come on often. Or rather, they do, and then another month goes by before we hear from them again. It's irksome.

just fill out one of the character sheets on the first page of this thread and then post it here and wait to be accepted

Username: TheDarthAwesome

Name: SoftScale

Type/Breed: Electric Dragon

Power: A stream of molten lava that can go for around 10 feet. Softscale can only use this once a day.

Personality: SoftScale is very shy and won't talk to anybody unless they initiate the conversation. He will however do anything and everything to prove he can run with big boys.

Appearance: He is a soft black color with bright gold electric currents running all over his body.

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

History: SoftScale was abandoned as an egg and brought up to hatchling by a female black dragon. That dragon was killed in a war and he has been living on his own ever since, hunting and hiding.

Extra: He is overly protective of any female.

name:flame249

character name:Harathgar

species: moon dragon

power:turning into water for about an hour dies turns in to a cloud if evaporated

personality:outspoken and is angered easily

appearance: pure blue like river water

history:he was born in a water fall with his family all around him then hunters came and killed everyone in his family since then he has vowed revenge

extra:at seeing a hunter he gets into a fit of rage

approval? I edited.

Edited by flame249

That looks fine, but I can't approve the form... the others will have to.

I would ask to take Duss' place as an approver, but I won't.

All righty then, we need a HUGE PLOT something that'll involve every character, get new members, get us everything we need. BUT IT NEEDS TO BE HUGE.

Something that'll effect the rp for awhile. Or forever.

I'll make a new character... to liven things up and add more stoofz.

OH. I HAVE AN IDEA.

The characters wake up in the 21st century. They have to find a certain human or dragon that will bring them back, but have to do things for that person or find them. Of course, it'll be vary vary scary for dem.

Username: Dragongirl10188.

Name: Barieth, but calls himself Sill.

Type/Breed: Blusang Lindwurm.

Power: Able to 'talk' with the waves. He can send messages through them, recieve messages or 'listen' to conversations. Depending on how far away the conversation the wave doesn't keep the full message. He can also control water, but only when he is under the moonlight (when he gains more power, under a full moon is when he gets all his power) he can make something larger such as a wave. He can also freeze some water sources... and is a good swimmer.

Personality: Barieth is one who is adventerous and puts himself in danger all the time. He doesn't believe in coincidences or the perfect dragon. Due to loosing a lover, he doesn't like females as much as he could, and only makes friends with him. He has a helping side, and a story telling one as well.

Appearance: The same as a normal Blusang. All though, he does have a permanent, long, twisted scar on his left shoulder.

Age/Stage: Adult/ 120 years.

History: N/A. You'll find out mah pretties c:

Extra: Nup.

name:flame249

character name:Harathgar

species: water dragon

power:turning into water

job:leaders choice

personality:outspoken and is angered easily

appearance: pure blue like river water

history:he was born in a water fall with his family all around him then hunters came and killed everyone in his family since then he has vowed revenge

extra:at seeing a hunter he gets into a fit of rage

approval? I did every thing.

Hie flame! I'll be your approver for today. I have some questions with your form...

First off, use the new form; we don't use jobs anymore. How long can he stay as a water? What can he do then? Will he die if that body of water suddenly evaporates or something?

As for choosing an aquatic dragon, you'll have to be careful, because most of the RP happens on land, which might cause a bit of a problem when you want to interact with the others.

Ok, how does a sequal of Hatchlings sound? I'v cleared it with Rainface so I can make it but with the few dedicated people here I want it to be a joint project of a sorts. I could come up with a base line for it post it here until we think its ready to head towards the unapproved RP section but it would not be spam as it is directly related to this RP and it makes sense to do a join project of this sort here in this thread.

Thoughts?

I might stick with it. Depends, how much of this plot would we keep? What new things would be added? Where would we start from?

I was thinking a rough history of this thread to be put into it, a clan was put into place Scuta Crusher Stoneza and Crisie (yes even her) in the clans elders minds, Evil Crusher could still stalk the lands but with the clans collective ability's he can no longer upturn the land around them. But that does not mean everything is safe, The humans could be reinserting them selfs a bit more moderen now and or Evil Crusher would have made his own group or both ect.

Points I was thinking of in point form

Firm clan setting for good guys. Found clan members either dead or missing

Possibility of Evil Crusher still roaming or forming his own clan.

Possibly human settle met in progress

20 40 years into the furture

That's what I got so far, have yet to make up a plot yet or due up a post for the main page of the thread sort of thing.

Though due note, these details can be discussed and maybe changed by the dedicated and long lasting RP'ers here. That means Sharkling, Rainface (because its based off her RP), Sweet_Wyvern and Drakossozh and I can be in this project.

Nice idea. But what about this RP? Do we abandon it or something? It'll be confusing if we play character in both RPs like that.

In interest for this RP's continuation that's why the other RP is so many years into the future. If one decides to have a char in both RP's then that's kind of there problem. though it won't be hidden about it being a sequel.

Yeah, I like the idea of a sequel. Hey... why aren't I on the dedicated users list? o.o Not that I mind... I disappeared because of health issues I warned you about!

I suppose... I'm approved?