sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Username: ArchiosLukos

Name: Lorem Ipsum

Type/Breed: (Another Hybrid biggrin.gif) Magma, Thunder, and Ice.

Power: Empathy with Nature

Personality: She is very calm in demeanor. She prefers long thought out plans over a hastily developed leap of faith. She appears ancient and wise though she is only a handful of years old. Lorem loves nature and all it stands for and protects it. If she sees a nature spoiler, she will go to great lengths to stop them.

Appearance: Lorem is considered one of the most eccentric dragons in the world as far as looks. She has a gentle blue base with her head covered in a fiery hood of color. Her hind legs have the large charcoal scales of a magma and an orange complexion. Her wings are that of an Ice dragon and are partly transparent. Her eyes are an intense icy blue. The tip of her tail has the same warm colors as her head and legs. Lorem does not appear to have any pupils. http://i54.tinypic.com/15hmxr6.png

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Lorem Ipsum means "Perfect Child". She was conceived so she could act as a guardian to all opressed and weak. It was a hopeful fantasy but worth a shot. A large group of dragons from the Ice, Magma, and Thunder dragons formed together and created a new generation that were closely maxed with the DNA of all three species. They called themselves the Circulus deorum.

This group went on mixing among themselves until finally a perfect child was finally born. The group argued on traditional names from one tribe or another. In the end, they agreed on Lorem Ipsum. It was a perfect name for a child that would bear great responsibility to the world. However, Lorem was not especially interested in saving the world. She wanted nothing more to wander the land and accumulate knowledge and skill. They denied her and kept her for training. It was brutal in her eyes. After a time, she managed to escape the clutch of the overdemanding clan. She has been wandering and enjoying life's small pleasures ever since.

Extra: That picture was time consuming.

Username: ArchiosLukos

Name: Lorem Ipsum

Type/Breed:  (Another Hybrid biggrin.gif) Magma, Thunder, and Ice.

Power: Empathy with Nature

Personality: She is very calm in demeanor. She prefers long thought out plans over a hastily developed leap of faith. She appears ancient and wise though she is only a handful of years old. Lorem loves nature and all it stands for and protects it. If she sees a nature spoiler, she will go to great lengths to stop them.

Appearance: Lorem is considered one of the most eccentric dragons in the world as far as looks. She has a gentle blue base with her head covered in a fiery hood of color. Her hind legs have the large charcoal scales of a magma and an orange complexion. Her wings are that of an Ice dragon and are partly transparent. Her eyes are an intense icy blue. The tip of her tail has the same warm colors as her head and legs. Lorem does not appear to have any pupils. http://i54.tinypic.com/15hmxr6.png

Age/Stage: Adult

History: Lorem Ipsum means "Perfect Child". She was conceived so she could act as a guardian to all opressed and weak. It was a hopeful fantasy but worth a shot. A large group of dragons from the Ice, Magma, and Thunder dragons formed together and created a new generation that were closely maxed with the DNA of all three species. They called themselves the Circulus deorum.

This group went on mixing among themselves until finally a perfect child was finally born. The group argued on traditional names from one tribe or another. In the end, they agreed on Lorem Ipsum. It was a perfect name for a child that would bear great responsibility to the world. However, Lorem was not especially interested in saving the world. She wanted nothing more to wander the land and accumulate knowledge and skill. They denied her and kept her for training. It was brutal in her eyes. After a time, she managed to escape the clutch of the overdemanding clan. She has been wandering and enjoying life's small pleasures ever since.

Extra: That picture was time consuming.

Looks great. Accepted.

What language was it (the name)? It reminded me of Greek or Latin, or any of those languages.

Or was it just you making things up?

@Greywake.

Sharlykng was a player who was around from page 99 to recently. She had two chars and is owner of this ((ooc only)) thread.

Edited by Dusset

The language is Latin but if you translate it in google it just says "We". However, if you put "Perfect Child" in and translate it to latin it will come out as "Lorem Ipsum". And thanks for approving.

would i be able to join with an adult dragon character? this looks like a neat roleplay.

if i may join here is my character

Name: Aureus

Type:Gold

Power: Magic has no affect on him. Both a blessing and a curse in that helpful spells such as healing also have no affect on him.

Job: Works for the humans to capture other dragons. Was raised by humans to do what he does but has begun to question their authority over him and is becoming rebelious.

Personality: Is quite an aggressive dragon but after spending years serving humans he is not very farmiliar with being a dragon. He can hold his own in any battle thanks to his immunity to magic and his physical strength and combat skils; having been raised to be a fighter. Despite all this he does have a lighter side and is loyal to those he trusts. He is a strong flyer but a bit clumsy while in his armor and prefers to fight on the ground. He is a resonable dragon and often regrets the loss of a life after a battle so it has been harder and harder for the humans to control him.

Appearance: Is a fully sized gold dragon with steel armor covering most of his body which ends in blades over his tail and his wing spurs. The armor is removable but he requiers humans to do so for him so he doesnt break it. He has jet black eyes. He has six backward pointing horns on his head and a single horn on his nose.

Sorry for the wait, school is hectic already.

Alright,

-We don't do jobs anymore.

-The humans in the area have disappeared due to a previous plot point.

So erase the job. Come up with a better ((or one that incorporates the plot point)) history.

Also, about this armor. Since the humans are gone, that'll have to be gone too. Sorry.

Fix it and we'll see smile.gif

when you say the humans have disappeared do you mean that they were erased from the history of the roleplay or just that they are no longer in it?

get back to me about that and i will change it accordingly smile.gif

well my character isnt a human. just was raised by them to fight and capture dragons. i was going off of the original hatchlings setting trying to make an antagonistic character who could be turned to a protagonist to help the others

Right now the humans are all enslaved by Thrymzen so that is sort of a moot point.

Hies biggrin.gif Mind telling me who's still here? Oh, and *refers to something* I won't really be coming into the forums anymore until early Nov. The exams are starting in about a month's time and well, I REALLY WANT AN A IN ENGLISH!! T_T I can't believe I failed my comprehension *sobs*

I'm still here. Archios and Ryu came back. LLD is somewhere around here *searches*. chess is on and off. And that new guy who just applied.

I still need a revised char sheet bro smile.gif .

Unfortunately for your sense of having one less obnoxious blow-off, I'm still here too. :|

Probably need some Raid.

@Grey, for no listing you tongue.gif

@Ryu, I don't know. But rl happens ya know?

Edited by Dusset

my revised character sheet

Name: Aureus

Type:Gold

Power: Magic has no affect on him. Both a blessing and a curse in that helpful spells such as healing also have no affect on him.

History: Aureus's egg was taken by humans before he hatched so he has only ever known serving humans. He was raised and traind by a young woman named Kana. She trained him to be a powerful fighter and he quickly fought his way to the top of his class, becoming the strongest dragon in the garisson. He was trained to fight while in armor which made him a clumsy flier so he tends to fight on the ground. He lived most of his life capturing other dragons for the humans but one day the humans were all captured and taken away. He was prepared for battle, armor and all but Kana locked him inside a dungeon to protect him before being killed by their attackers. Aureus managed to escape from the cage and in the past month has been desperatly seeking a way to get revenge for the death of his only true friend.

Personality: Is quite an aggressive dragon but after spending years serving humans he is not very farmiliar with being a dragon. He can hold his own in any battle thanks to his immunity to magic and his physical strength and combat skils; having been raised to be a fighter. Despite all this he does have a lighter side and is loyal to those he trusts particularly to the human who raised him, Kana. He is a strong flyer but a bit clumsy while in his armor and prefers to fight on the ground. He is a resonable dragon and often regrets the loss of a life after a battle so it has been harder and harder for the humans to control him.

Appearance: Is a fully sized gold dragon with steel armor covering most of his body which ends in blades over his tail and his wing spurs. The armor is removable but he requiers humans to do so for him so he doesnt break it and in the months since their capture he has not been able to get it off. He has jet black eyes. He has six backward pointing horns on his head and a single horn on his nose.

Yup, Accepted.

Post Note:

Finally someone o balance Jink now that Scuta is turning evil. I was hoping it wouldn't be unfair in the sense of group combat.

Guys I'm gonna be off the RP, atleast for a while. A bit stressed out at the moment and it's just one more thing to focus on. :(

Huh, no new posts.

Ok, the closest thing I have for an excuse is that I decided to blow off the rest of high school and move straight to community college, and with classes starting, I've sort of fallen into a creative black hole. sad.gif