TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Hey, the abandoned page looks different to me! (The eggs are spaced closer together.)

Are the changes coming in? Are they? Are they?

No.. AP page is showing normal space with 6 eggs across.

Actually, the spaces ARE different!

Looks the same to me....

Actually, the spaces ARE different!

Please, don't overdo it.

The excitement is so big that even the littlest changes could deceive you.

Nothing really changed on the AP, and different spaces are not a sign of change. The AP is just not full.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

I'm pretty sure TJ was just making some minor changes to speed up the site. He mentioned something of the sort in IRC, although I don't have the exact quote.

Just clear your cache and refresh the page, and it should look exactly the same as it usually does.

Well, what happened for me was the eggs were different when I first looked at the AP. But when I refreshed, it went back to normal. So I really don't know what that's about...

Oh wow.

Wow.

So many features, so much new stuff. . . wow.

Can't wait to see everything implemented, and thanks much!

Well, what happened for me was the eggs were different when I first looked at the AP. But when I refreshed, it went back to normal. So I really don't know what that's about...

It's called Over-stimulation of the Optic Nerves, due to high excitement levels. Some symptoms include, but are not limited to:

- The uncontrollable urge to run around in circles screaming

- The habit of jumping when TJ appears online for any length of time

- Twitchiness of the finger joints and neck joints (resulting in a somewhat manic drumming and ticking of said joints)

- Inability to type without at least five exclamation points and/or three smilites

- mini heart attack when the site and/or forums lag for longer than five minutes

- spontaneous combustion of the brain

- Eye strain

For relief, try removing your eyes from their sockets and setting them aside for several hours at a time, to rest them. tongue.gif

For references for my medical experience, please call 1-800-alot.png, and ask for the censorkip.gif . wink.gif

For relief, try removing your eyes from their sockets and setting them aside for several hours at a time, to rest them. tongue.gif

and don't forget to lock up all caffeinated / energy type beverages too.

It's called Over-stimulation of the Optic Nerves, due to high excitement levels. Some symptoms include, but are not limited to:

- Twitchiness of the finger joints and neck joints (resulting in a somewhat manic drumming and ticking of said joints)

- Inability to type without at least five exclamation points and/or three smilites

- mini heart attack when the site and/or forums lag for longer than five minutes

- Eye strain

For references for my medical experience, please call 1-800-alot.png, and ask for the censorkip.gif . wink.gif

>:( I've been at school for 7 hours... THAT's what caused my brain to spontaneously combust! I'm completely sure what I saw was NOT a hillusination! (I know I spelled that wrong) smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif teehee

I was making fun of myself (mostly) with the AP change thing. smile.gif

I'm just imagining the electric eggs showing up in the lake... but immediately after they start showing up there, all the other eggs disappear.

ZZZZZAAAAAP!

I'm just imagining the electric eggs showing up in the lake... but immediately after they start showing up there, all the other eggs disappear.

ZZZZZAAAAAP!

lol I wonder if that could ever happen... rolleyes.gif teehee

ZZZZZAAAAAP!

Oh, man, that'd be funny. and then you'd be picking up dead eggs...

The popularity of the purples is so going to soar after this tongue.gif

Now that you mention it, I must start breeding/hoarding purples. Already did that with Magis when I heard the whisper of Teleport, I have 10 lovely Magis.

Now that you mention it, I must start breeding/hoarding purples. Already did that with Magis when I heard the whisper of Teleport, I have 10 lovely Magis.

Aye. I've already started...though I will need more magis...

EDIT: wow, I hadn't realized I already had so many...

Edited by Snow Plow

Alas, but I can't bring myself to have more than one sprite of each dragon. Guess I'll have to make do with my singular Magi and pair of purples.

- Eye strain

Nah, it's called "All The Eggs On The AP Were Left Justified Until I Refreshed The Page And Then They Were Back To Normal (Centered)".

It happened to me, too.

>:( I've been at school for 7 hours... THAT's what caused my brain to spontaneously combust! I'm completely sure what I saw was NOT a hillusination! (I know I spelled that wrong) smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif teehee

lol No worries. Others have reported the same thing, so I know you did see what you saw. smile.gif But you have to admit, some of us are going to start imagining things, just because we're so excited.

*considers what WZ said about caffeinated beverages, and eyes her Pepsi can warily.....*

The spaces in the AP have changed. Before, when there was only one egg it appeared at the center of the page. Now it appears in the left side. Interesting. dry.gif