TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Does that include CB Blacks? *Crosses fingers*

Or REDS? I have been searching regularly for CB Reds, and I haven't seen any!

I do am waiting to see what pops up in "Early December". Given the month is 31 days.. early should be somewhere between the 1st and 10th? I can only hope since that will mean something new coming this week. **Crosses fingers**

Or REDS? I have been searching regularly for CB Reds, and I haven't seen any!

There were two a few minutes ago.... (I was living in hope of a red dino....)

I'm definitely looking forward to all of this. And the further we get into the month, the more excited I am! smile.gif

Oh and I'm so sorry if this was asked a bazillion times, but with the biomes, will there still be the main cave where everything is random?

Does that include CB Blacks? *Crosses fingers*

Pretty sure it includes everything but rares, which will be evenly dispersed beween biomes.

@Rpuppyluvr: No, biomes are replacing the main cave.

Pretty sure it includes everything but rares, which will be evenly dispersed beween biomes.

@Rpuppyluvr: No, biomes are replacing the main cave.

but origionally, blacks are still commons. If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to breed them with metallics, legendary trios, ect. They are commons, but they're just really shy now. tongue.gif

Darn, I was hoping that there would be the random main cave and then all the other biomes. sad.gif

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

but origionally, blacks are still commons. If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to breed them with metallics, legendary trios, ect. They are commons, but they're just really shy now. tongue.gif

Darn, I was hoping that there would be the random main cave and then all the other biomes. sad.gif

There wouldn't really be any use for the main cave anymore. Unless you like randomly picking eggs up (which you could still do in a biome).

I'm looking forward to seeing what the layout of the main page will look like with biomes. o3o

There wouldn't really be any use for the main cave anymore. Unless you like randomly picking eggs up (which you could still do in a biome).

I'm looking forward to seeing what the layout of the main page will look like with biomes. o3o

Yeah I guess you're right. But I'll still miss the main cave.

I'm really excited for that too! I think there may be a picture of a map that you can click on to go to different biomes. now that would be awesome!!

I'm really excited for that too! I think there may be a picture of a map that you can click on to go to different biomes. now that would be awesome!!

That would be really awesome if there was! I can't wait to see how the biomes look.

I hope we get new limits first. I could so use them right now xd.png

That would be really awesome if there was! I can't wait to see how the biomes look.

I hope we get new limits first. I could so use them right now xd.png

I'm guessing the new biomes will have the same boring brown theme, but there might be a paragraph on the page with the description of what it would look like.

*prays to the great DC God TJ for limit increase and teleport to come soon*

Edited by Sir Barton

Question >> where will the ap be? Is it staying where is has always been?

Just curious since the biomes and all.

I want biomes so badly! I keep holding off on breeding second or third gens of hard to get commons because the biomes will hopefully make it easier to find CB again.

Also, my sister-in-law asks me everyday if the new features came in and then laughs when I say that they didn't because I keep telling her how were working ourselves up more and more. Ah, the ups and downs of having a family that accepts my dragon addiction. laugh.gif

STILL nothing? Excuse me, I'm going over into the corner and shake and mumble to myself and drool for a while.

I think we're all just a little anxious for these updates... The vast majority of us were probably salivating when we first read that post. *joins oddsoxdi drooling*

wow I have 5 eggs right now.. is the new limit change implied now?

You can catch 4 eggs and bred 1 = 5 eggs (That's the limit now)

So, nope, no new limit yet.

More than that if you have a silver or a gold trophy.

-Can't wait to collect more dragons and have these things underway-

rare x rare breedings again YAY, this opens a whole new world for my main female silver since it seems now her black mate will never be able to breed with her again <.< that makes me somewhat sad now...

Going to bed now - dreaming of changes in the morning - wonder if there will be any?

Looking forward to renaming since I screwed up a few names recently!

If we rename a dragon and then decide later that we don't really like the name will we be able to rename again? Or is it a once only deal?

wow I have 5 eggs right now.. is the new limit change implied now?

Nope. Not yet. I'm guessing you bred one of those eggs.