TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Oh, new question in mind.

The new Limits and Summoning - is it still only allowed to summon if you have not more than 3 hatchies and 3 eggs, of can those who have a gold badge collect more eggs and summon will be available because of the more slots?

So I'm guessing nothing happened on the first, as some people thought. :3

Still exciting to wait, though! biggrin.gif

I just went to breed one of my Ochredrake females with a specific Night Glory male.

He didn't show up on her Breeding Partners list. I went to check my breeding records and yep — they refused each other some time ago.

So at least the "refusée" exclusion from breeding lists has been implemented.

I think one of those dragons has bred less then a week ago, cause my refusals are still showing on the list

Well I checked my purple ridgewings and they're still on each others breeding list. Maybe you clicked the wrong dragon?

Oh, new question in mind.

The new Limits and Summoning - is it still only allowed to summon if you have not more than 3 hatchies and 3 eggs, of can those who have a gold badge collect more eggs and summon will be available because of the more slots?

I would think as long as you can pick up an egg you'll be able to summon since you have room for the egg.

Checking in - anything happen? No! Darn! Oh well, back to studying, wrapping christmas gifts, taking the dog for a walk, cleaning the house, making supper, watching tv and then checking in for the changes one last time for the day.

Wanders off, grumbling, want the changes, especially renaming - can't believe some of the names I have on my scroll - where was my head when I was naming these beauties??

About renaming, I'm happy that I'll be able to add a lineage name to a dragon I didn't noticed it, and I'll be able to switch names between 2 dragons of same gender when one of them refuse, as I name pairs with a similar names.

I would think as long as you can pick up an egg you'll be able to summon since you have room for the egg.

Thank you!

I hope it will be like this.

I have the feeling that either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the first changes will appear. *^-^*

>.< *let it be renaming and s1 freeze* >.<

Is there dancing in the streets yet? And great celebrations?? Awww - no, huh?? Well poop! That means I have to be responsible today!

I actually had a dream two of these were released...which is odd, because it wouldn't really bother me if these weren't released until six months from now.

In my dream I just saw the list, but I couldn't read what each section was. The top and one close to the bottom had been marked through. I looked at the list and it was the hatchling limits and either teleport or scroll pages that were "released" in my dream. It's just strange because I don't even have DC related dreams and i didn't look at the news topic last night ._.

i am especially glad to see some use being made of "magi" dragons. i always thought that with a name like that they should do something extra...

i am especially glad to see some use being made of "magi" dragons. i always thought that with a name like that they should do something extra...

Yes, I always thought that Magi should make someting magic, like teleporting eggs biggrin.gif, instead of being inactive on our scrolls.

Might be a stupid question, but do you use a magi action to receive eggs or just to send them? And how about the 2-way thing..?

Might be a stupid question, but do you use a magi action to receive eggs or just to send them? And how about the 2-way thing..?

If I understand it correctly, you don't have to have a magi to receive, . You are given a link created by a magi on the senders scroll.

I'm not sure on the "trade"/ two way ,but I believe the actions have two options, one for one way and one for two way. Might need one on each scroll or that, I'm not sure unsure.gif Sock can probably answer better, she has been doing the testing biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

i am so happy for these features. egg limit plx!

and omg, i didn't think i'd need the renaming option...until i messed up my newest chicken's name. haa ~ life's irony.

dragon cave will be a whole new, exciting experience with these. <3

I've been stalking the AP pretty heavily recently, so I've spent a lot of time in the LiT thread seeing whether my new low-time hatchie or egg was lost in trade or actually intended to be a FFA.

(Seriously, I caught a hatchling with 4 hours left the other night, and was just staring at it -- who on earth would abandon a hatchie with 4 hours left? It's like, insta-grow with an ER!)

It's odd -- apparently I haven't caught a single trade egg, or, none that the traders wanted returned enough to post in the LiT thread -- but even despite that, I want to never have to check it again.

Viva Teleport.

I realy hope this happens over the weekend... Im moving house soon, and dont know how good the reception will be at the new place... Ive got one of those USB wireless internet thingymebobs.

I've been stalking the AP pretty heavily recently, so I've spent a lot of time in the LiT thread seeing whether my new low-time hatchie or egg was lost in trade or actually intended to be a FFA.

(Seriously, I caught a hatchling with 4 hours left the other night, and was just staring at it -- who on earth would abandon a hatchie with 4 hours left? It's like, insta-grow with an ER!)

It's odd -- apparently I haven't caught a single trade egg, or, none that the traders wanted returned enough to post in the LiT thread -- but even despite that, I want to never have to check it again.

Viva Teleport.

There are a lot of non-forum folk who wouldn't post in LiT, but teleport will mitigate the anxiety for sure biggrin.gif

sooner the better-- new limits at midnight ?????

*crossing fingers, but not holding breath*

There are a lot of non-forum folk who wouldn't  post in LiT, but teleport will mitigate the anxiety for sure biggrin.gif

sooner the better-- new limits at midnight ?????

*crossing fingers, but not holding breath*

Certainly so, but if they don't post, there's nothing I can do about it. If I didn't click on anything in the AP out of fear that someone might have wanted it to go to someone else, the point of stalking the AP at all goes out the window.

...Early December probably means some time in the next seven days... but technically, TJ didn't say we were guaranteed to get something in early December, just that he thought it was likelywe "might". sad.gif

Edited to be closer to the wording in the post.

Edited by siliconrose