elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still nothing. 0 for (a lot). Sigh. My trios are dysfunctional. They can't summon anything

Mine two. I've lost track of how many fails I've had, but I can now add one more to that ever-growing pile.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Wow--shock. Another failure. This plus "You attempt to breed the two dragons but no egg is produced" and "As you set off to the [biome], you see a massive pile of eggs" seems to pretty much sum up my DC experience lately.... dry.gif

Edited by fainewebbe

And another fail for me as well, lost track as well of how often I've failed so far...

Just checked the calendar against when my final member of the Trio grew up and figured out that I've only summoned 8 times. 0.o The fails make it seem like so much longer...

8th fail this morning. *Sigh* Care to pass that plate of failbrownies over here?

I could have summoned today. But I am locked. Suddenly that seems less important than it used to... biggrin.gif

I've lost track of how many times I've tried summon & failed blink.gif

Makes me think that someone is playing a cruel joke on us

sad.gif

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I'm going to hold off summoning again until then. I really, really hope I get a GoN egg...

It's been two years with no guardian *siiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhh* Let me see if I can break the 3 years mark, I am sure I can <3

Ps. Still want a badge for this, Teeejaaay!!!!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

0/5

Not... successful? But... but... I wanted one for my mom's birthday... :'(

Failbrownies and a shamwow, please...

Oh well. Maybe next year I still won't have gotten a GoN and I can try again.

I could have summoned today. But I am locked. Suddenly that seems less important than it used to... biggrin.gif

Same for me, I only summon when I'm unlocked, if I'm locked, then it'll just have to wait.

Just found this thread, but I'm 0/2, so you guys wanna hand the fail-brownie plate this way?

0/2 ???? Try 0/2+ YEARS. Just failed again. I was not surprised....

user posted image

Another summon day, but as always failure is all that I see. I actually forgot that I could summon around an hour ago. What is the point when you know it will fail?

My goodness, I finally summoned one! I've been trying since the feature came out, and I couldn't believe my eyes...

I think I might hate you.

Then again, my three year banner is coming along nicely.

Unsuccessful last night. (but it's ok, I'm still so happy I finally got mine a month ago. <3)

EDIT: Cheers, untranslatable typo's

Edited by Drawin

Try #45...

1/45 (first GON on try #22)

Fail brownies on the left, Congratz brownies (brownie) on the right. It's the one with the sparkler in it, you can't miss it.

Wow at almost exactly one year to the day I had my first successful summon, I got my second (June 1st 2011 and May 31st, 2012)

Good luck to everyone still trying! So sad people are in there third year and still don't have one

'Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.'

Still no luck for me!

Is there any way to see how many times you've tried to summon? I have no idea what number attempt I'm on, but it's pretty high. sad.gif