elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another day, another complete and total fail. To say that I'm getting discouraged would be an understatement. sad.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

0/4

Still feeling hopeful. happy.gif

Another fail today. Par for the course sad.gif

Another fail today. Par for the course sad.gif

Try # 46 was a fail.

I just want my second one, come on >.<

1/46

Try # 46 was a fail.

I just want my second one, come on >.<

1/46

I'd be happy if I had just one...

Another summon down the drain

And very little hope remains

So Nine begins to wonder aloud

"Will I ever be in the success-story crowd?"

"And after all this time I won't cry, rage or beg"

"I'm gonna keep summoning 'till I get my damn egg."

Is it safe to post if you succeed? Or will you be mobbed by angry crowd? I had to read it several times before I realized it was successful, because there was no egg picture.

Is it safe to post if you succeed? Or will you be mobbed by angry crowd? I had to read it several times before I realized it was successful, because there was no egg picture.

Oh wow, congrats! I can't wait till that's ME trying to figure out if I read that successful summon correctly... laugh.gif

No angry mob, but you don't get any failbrownies today. wink.gif

Got my second.

Now, whether to influence female or freeze as a hatchling?

Congrats to those who have finally summoned an egg!

As for me, "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Passes around a plate of fresh-baked fail brownies...

I finally got a GoN a week or so ago and was so excited I completely forgot who I used to summon it. I will pay more attention if a second one comes knocking at my door.

I am so thrilled with its code it has inspired a story for me and ... YAY!!

I don't quite remember when I got my first first full Trio (started last week of August, first week of Sept), but that makes this about ... 7-8 months? I guess thats not a bad record.

I will summon good luck wishes for the Club. And does this mean I can't have any more brownies? Cuz they are one of my secret cannot resist foods and I would stare down most certain death for just a bite...

But I won't be handing over my GoN. Sorry, he's the King of my Castle now.

I finally got a GoN a week or so ago and was so excited I completely forgot who I used to summon it. I will pay more attention if a second one comes knocking at my door.

I am so thrilled with its code it has inspired a story for me and ... YAY!!

I don't quite remember when I got my first first full Trio (started last week of August, first week of Sept), but that makes this about ... 7-8 months? I guess thats not a bad record.

I will summon good luck wishes for the Club. And does this mean I can't have any more brownies? Cuz they are one of my secret cannot resist foods and I would stare down most certain death for just a bite...

But I won't be handing over my GoN. Sorry, he's the King of my Castle now.

You can't 'hand over' your gon anyway once there he cannot be traded. No GoN here yet, been summoning sporadically since last winter, so about... 3/4 of a year?

(Okay, no idea where those symbols are appearing, or how. Wondering what key combo they're using, or if a hacker is messing with me. o_o)

Edited by Ashes The Second

:|

I intended to freeze my second as a female S2. It was ER and hadn't gendered, so I was fogging it whenever I couldn't be there to refresh its page periodically.

SO what do I do today before leaving for work?

Forget to fog it.

It grows up.

...FOR SCIENCE, should I see what happens when a GoN gets released and try to re-summon? Or would the fail-brownie crew lynch me?

:|

I intended to freeze my second as a female S2. It was ER and hadn't gendered, so I was fogging it whenever I couldn't be there to refresh its page periodically.

SO what do I do today before leaving for work?

Forget to fog it.

It grows up.

...FOR SCIENCE, should I see what happens when a GoN gets released and try to re-summon? Or would the fail-brownie crew lynch me?

Is it actually possible to release a GoN? *warily clicks on Guardianship's action page*

Oooh, the option is there...

Idk, after it became impossible for people to abandon GoNs, wasn't there also a restriction on those who did prior to the rule? Like, if someone had summoned one and abandoned it, they couldn't get a replacement for it? Can't remember if I read that right though... I'd be curious to find out if it's possible to release and re-summon, but I guess I'm a bit hypocritical since I wouldn't try myself. XD

No Summon...again. I've tried all of my trios, but alas, not one of them produces for me!

0/5 for my second GoN. I feel like I'm in for a long journey ahead... Congrats to anyone who's been successful though!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

*sighs* Why should a day when I was told I did not get the permanent job I was after be any different than the years leading up to it? sad.gif

*Bakes fail brownies and has a double portion before sharing any*

Still nothing. 0 for (a lot). Sigh. My trios are dysfunctional. They can't summon anything