TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

...Uh. The size of your mom.

Seiss will come along with it shortly.

Eehhh, sorry? You mean the size of human?

Sooooo gorgeous! Esp the grey shading is done sooooo splendidly! Love these dark beautiful dragons, now I have no regret whatsoever for locking myself up with four of these =)

...Uh. The size of your mom.

Seiss will come along with it shortly.

About 10 metres in length? It's not really set in stone yet.

LUL DOVE IS BEIN NAUGHTY.

Edited by seiss

You must have missed the sarcasm. xd.png

Well, I can sometimes miss the sarcasm, cause English still isn't my first language xd.png

However, I had the feeling it was a joke cool.gif

Was it an insult?

Edited by Outer Space

So excited! First pair has gendered as influenced - one male, one female - let's see if the second pair does the same!!

Geez, they're pretty! They're more than pretty . . . I have fallen in love.

I can't begin to thank skauble enough for giving me the opportunity to have one of the beauties. smile.gif

Edited by Goslander

These dragons are absolutely amazing! smile.gif I'm so happy that I have four of them. <3

My first pair gendered male and female, as influenced. Now I hope my second pair is as cooperative. biggrin.gif

Zombies... Vampires... Pumpkins... Skeletons...

I'd love to see a ghost dragon next year wub.gif

Eee, I hope I get at least one female and one male!

I've influenced two, and have two extra hatchlings so I have a good chance I think!!

My first pair gendered male and female, as influenced. Now I hope my second pair is as cooperative. biggrin.gif

Me too. I influenced my two eggs, who still won't hatch, to be male and female, and I hope the babies, who have hatched without influence, do the same thing.

Me too, or a witch dragon (but it would be a strange one with a hat on its head). laugh.gif

I tried so hard to get a male pink before Halloween, so I could influence one male and one female. I failed. BUT THEY GENDERED LIKE THAT ANYWAY! *does happy dance* I'm glad I influenced that Nebula instead of a Black Marrow. I might of gotten 2 females. That would suck. Not sayin' I don't like the females, I actually like them a little better. But I wanted one of each. *huggles the hatchies* <3

I thought for sure I'd get two males, though. Seems like everything else I don't influence becomes male. *points to sig* That's WITH my only pink being female. dry.gif *continues to breed pink* Must... get... control... over... that... symbol!

When did yours gender, Nalyua? I keep sitting on mine waiting for that to happen!! dry.gif

When did yours gender, Nalyua? I keep sitting on mine waiting for that to happen!! dry.gif

One just now, the other a few hours ago.

I would love to have a cute ghost dragon next year.

These are amazing, but I prefer cuteness. X3

Aww I want mine to gender right now.

I hate to be locked so badly as now!

Two gendered female, and one ungendered is influenced male... I wonder what the little rebel I didn't influence is going to do?

20 hours until I has an adult.

Annnnnd the first one to gender is a female!!! The watched dragon never hatches/genders/matures I guess! I went away for a few minutes.....

Absolutely stunning dragons! Mine have yet to gender but now I'm VERY glad that I decided not to freeze any of them until there are more around next year.

Not only do we collect dragons on this site, we collect beautiful art! I love it!

Thanks all!