TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Has anyone's grown up yet? The very first batch should be maturing now and I am curious (and hopeful) to see what they can breed with ^^

My first one just grew up and the pick list for breeding partners includes all dragons (but splits, pygmys, drakes etc).

edit: Bred an ember egg successfully.

Edited by rubyshoes

My first one just grew up and the pick list for breeding partners includes all dragons (but splits, pygmys, drakes etc).

So then they can breed with rares? Golds, silvers, and holiday dragons? ohmy.gif

So then they can breed with rares? Golds, silvers, and holiday dragons? ohmy.gif

Probably not now that I think about it, but I've only tried with embers so far. I have two more that will grow up in about 30 minutes.

edit: Here's what an ember/black marrow lineage looks like. http://dragcave.net/lineage/3iuG I think they look good together.

Edited by rubyshoes

ok... now I have both male and female marrows... female should mature soon, with the male following tomorrow... going to freeze another and may trade my last (depends)

rubyshoes, that may well be the first child born to a Black Marrow dragon on the whole website.

EDIT: Awesome code on your male marrow, by the way.

Edited by Renorei

rubyshoes, that may well be the first child born to a Black Marrow dragon on the whole website.

EDIT:  Awesome code on your male marrow, by the way.

Thanks. smile.gif

My second grew up and bred successfully with an ember. I'm going to try to have ember mates for all of my Marrows.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4KXa

edit: My third grew up and also gave me a pretty ember. http://dragcave.net/lineage/tZpc

Edited by rubyshoes

A little bit more and my first Marrow shall be an adult!

It's the only one I got to incubate cause I used my first on my pumpkin xd.png (i only have 2 reds xd.png)

just got on and found that there was a new release, but I can't see any in the Cave

They were only in the cave on halloween.

Which brings a couple of questions to mind. Once a pair of dragons refuses each other, they will never breed. If someone attempted to breed 2 Marrows, and got a refusal, have they ruined any chance of success for next year? Of the Pumpkin X Pumpkin breedings that failed this year, had those dragons been attempted before?

I think I remember trying my pumpkins over the summer because I was bored, and got a refusal. Despite that, they produced three PB eggs this Halloween. It could be that the ability to purebreed them was a last-minute decision that nullified the previous refusals, though. Not going to risk it with my marrows. xd.png

That is such good news!

I know it's off topic...but Grimace...wtf is that sig?? It's really creepy! lol

My little guys should be grown up in about 6 hours. happy.gif Can't wait!

I really like the way the Ember and Marrow look together in the linage...

Oh the possibilities.

Female matured... *pokes male hatchie*

I've been wondering about a marrow lineage... Halloween lineage fun? xd.png

Is there anyone who had tried to breed two Marrows? Or knows if they can breed with each other?

Edited by Nyastara

wish these things would grow up...sick of being locked. xd.png

named all mine. loves theem. <3

and i don't think if you bred marrows together, they'd make more marrows...just like other holidays, they refuse 'til next year's halloween. only common eggs come from them if bred with a common.

So far, my influences have worked out well, and they are a couple hours from being beautifully horrid adults. I can't wait! /wibbles

Yay Marrows can breed with common dragons smile.gif

Which dragons did you breed them with??

*still has 22 hours before her's are grown*

Which dragons did you breed them with??

*still has 22 hours before her's are grown*

Bred Marrow X Red got a "No eggs"

ONE MORE HOUR left T_T

Why does it feel so long...?

Can't wait to breed it with a random one I pick...

ok... that's one adult female, one hatchie male and one frozen gendered female...

I don't have much use for my other hatchie.... what to do... xd.png