TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The 4 hatchies I have of Black Marrows, 2 have gendered male and female biggrin.gif now waiting for the other 2.

After trying for over 11 hours trying to catch one I asked a catcher that was on this thread, I very much appreciate it. biggrin.gif

3 of my 4 Marrow babies have gendered...two males first, now..thank you, God...a female! smile.gif I was really worried that I would end up with all males like I did with my first 4 ember dragons! I couldn't be happier...I don't care what gender the 4th one is now! lol

Edit: Just saw _Z_. The topic's probably gonna be closed now. Or not...

I prefer to wait until the members start getting adults, before closing new release topics.

(Unless circumstances make it necessary to close it sooner.)

I have Z's eyes in my Halloween Basket, well kind of they blink LOL

Edited by sadie2947

Mine grow up early in the morning tomorrow <3 I'm very excited, these are gorgeous.

There's still 25 hours until my first Marrow grows up. Those of you who have adults soon, please let us know if they are breedable, ok?

My first one grows up in a little over 3 hours. smile.gif

I totally want the unknown genders to stay that way! I don't care which sprite they have (though I'm leaning toward the female), but it would be so cool to have an genderless adult dragon. *pets his genderless hatchie* Pretty please? I have a description idea and everything! biggrin.gif

...Though I hope my others behave. At least one male and one female, please, kids.

Edited by Danne

I'm sorry if this has been asked/asnwered already, but will the breeding period for these dragons be limited?

Or will we be able to breed them throughout the year?

I'm sorry if this has been asked/asnwered already, but will the breeding period for these dragons be limited?

No one knows yet. No one will know until the users dragons start growing up, which should be around midnight tonight.

T,T

My computer broke the week before halloween and i just got it running again!

censorkip.gif!

*hugz* Sawwy Chris! Hopefully next year.

Most likely they will be breedable, but will only produce their mate's breed until next Halloween season.

If they follow all other holiday releases, they will only breed with commons and will only produce common eggs.. Until next halloween rolls around and then they might produce more Black Marrows. Since they, like the pumpkins, are not limited to 2 per scroll, and since pumpkin x pumpkin did succeed this year, you might be able to breed PB 2nd gens next year.

Which brings a couple of questions to mind. Once a pair of dragons refuses each other, they will never breed. If someone attempted to breed 2 Marrows, and got a refusal, have they ruined any chance of success for next year? Of the Pumpkin X Pumpkin breedings that failed this year, had those dragons been attempted before?

I actually prefer the Female over the male for some reason. I think it's because of the male's wing or his pose. But other than that these are really lovely dragons and I'm happy to have caught them this year. I can't wait for my gendered ones to grow up. <3

Oh no. My 2nd gendered male as well. I do hope they don't all gender male. I also don't have any female pinks to use for influence sad.gif, all males too xd.png.

Wohoo less than an hour before the first batch of hatchlings grow up smile.gif Very excited to see if/what they can breed with wink.gif

just got on and found that there was a new release, but I can't see any in the Cave and I don't know what the egg caption is. Can anybody help? thank you in advance. hopefully before Z closes it off... biggrin.gif

All I can find in any of the scrolls that I've looked at are hatchlings and that doesn't help... dry.gif

: D I remember seeing these dragons on the progress list!!!! I had no idea they had seperate female/male sprites!!!! They're so prettyy!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely they will be breedable, but will only produce their mate's breed until next Halloween season.

Well yeah...

But I meant breedable as in it would create more of the new dragons.... \

Thank you, though.

Never mind... I found an egg in a scroll...

Thanks, Kesson

Much obliged... laugh.gif

===============================

@icecube quote:

Oh no. My 2nd gendered male as well. I do hope they don't all gender male. I also don't have any female pinks to use for influence , all males too .

I wish there was some way that I could give you one of mine. I have 7 or 8 pinks about evenly spread, male and female. If you know of a way, clue me in...

Edited by Husky51

Hopefull, 1 of mine genders male, one female and two unknown.

But If they gender unknown, you wouldn't be able to breed them, would you?