TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I like portraying squishy females, I suppose, mostly because I myself am not squishy at all! Besides, Seiss and I pull our anatomy from reptiles and birds, hence the hideous hatchlings and the flashier male.

Also, they totally hork down food and store it in their throats to throw it up for their squealing spawn. It's pretty nasty. <3

oh yum *lol*

But they really look awesome.

Oooh.. I have just seen the adults... Dove, Seiss - they are amazing! thank you!

i hope they can breed lol...ahh am so glad to have two on my scroll...wow...nice work on keeping it secret - that must of been hard work

I really like both of the sprites and I like how the female has a totally different kind of look in a way. And it does make sense that the male is more extravagant.

I quite like the female sprite happy.gif

She actually reminds me of a movie I saw when I was little, but for the life of me I can't remember which one >_<

Couldn't resist - had to search around for images of what the adult sprites looked like. =P Do love them both - very fortunate to have one male, one female on my scroll. Thank you for making them! Dangerous beauties indeed. ^-^

Wow, these beasties are - "gore-geous". Cool and a little scary and definitely well-done. Just perfect for Halloween. I so hope that influence doesn't fail me. I desperately want one of each on my scroll!

I am so grateful and appreciative of these new dragons, they are one of my top 3 favorites! smile.gif The only thing is, someone said that they won't produce their own kind except on Halloween, and I must say I am disappointed by that. I was really hoping that they would produce other Marrows all year. sad.gif I don't mean this to sound offensive, but it seems like such a waste of these beauties! :/ Ah well, it is what it is, and next year I'll breed them for sure, and keep a couple of them, too. I really love them! biggrin.gif

I like portraying squishy females, I suppose, mostly because I myself am not squishy at all! Besides, Seiss and I pull our anatomy from reptiles and birds, hence the hideous hatchlings and the flashier male.

Also, they totally hork down food and store it in their throats to throw it up for their squealing spawn. It's pretty nasty. <3

Wow, it's nice to know a little more about artists' work and dragons! I love when you talk about these. So they store food in the troaths for the babies? Disgusting, I agree with you. But still a nice news! Can I add these news on the Wikia?

I think the female looks as if someone, who is behind her, seriously annoyed her and she´s just turning around to roar at that person. *lol* Not at all demure!

Wow, it's nice to know a little more about artists' work and dragons! I love when you talk about these. So they store food in the troaths for the babies? Disgusting, I agree with you. But still a nice news! Can I add these news on the Wikia?

Why not? Works for me. It's more in a little organ called a crop...but the technicalities are superfluous unless you're a biology geek like me. |3

/IS STILL FIDGETING femmeCOUGHfemmepokeCOUGH

Dun keel me

Edited by seiss

I like those dragon's ohmy.gif But I was unable to catch any during the drop -.- All because of the massive lags. Ill probably have to wait until next year or so to get one? <.<

I like those dragon's ohmy.gif But I was unable to catch any during the drop -.- All because of the massive lags. Ill probably have to wait until next year or so to get one? <.<

If it goes like the other Holidays they *should* be able to breed within their season - by all means I hope they do!

As you are both there, I'd like to give you my compliments "in person". I really like them (glad I have 3 of them!) biggrin.gif . I've a little question. Yesterday I and my sister were talking about a "mate" for them (for gifting on next Halloween), and we thought about Flamingos, as they are "birds" too. What do you think? *asking this to a creator is priceless!*

As long as the flamingos dun mind their stink and bad habits, wai not? :B

Edited by seiss

Since march? Wow. As I aleady said, dear seiss nad Dovealove, thank you very much, you did a great work with this beauties. They're so seductively uncanny I can't help reloading the first page every hour cool.gif

Gahhh, all mine turned out to be males... female influence fail FTL.

Poor them! The male Merrow will stay on the water and the male Flamingo on trees/cliffs (Merrows have vulture's habits, I think)!

Flamingo nest:

user posted image

cool.gif

Dovealove, can you, please, tell us, what's the estimate size of Black Marrows? How large are they?

Edited by Outer Space

I take it they aren't catcheable anymore at this time?

They aren't dropping in the cave anymore, but if you're quick and lucky, you can grab one from the ap.

Influencing success!

Two males and two females smile.gif

Now to think of names for them.