TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wow, these are wild! ohmy.gif Love the description as well. Thanks TJ and spriters! smile.gif

My first Black Marrow just gendered female. smile.gif

Wow, I thought the hatchling (non-gendered) looked like a baby turkey (like, no pinion feather age), but the gendered hatchling made me rethink things based on the exposed skull (what looks like it anyway). Now that I've glimpsed the adults, I'm blown away. These marrow dragons are so amazingly cool looking!

Well. Amazing.

Zombies. Vampires. Pumpkins. Marrows.

I have to say the Halloween dragons are the most impressive Holiday group!

And while I will say the same thing (most impressive Holiday group) at the Christmas release, and the Valentine release...the Halloween dragons are my absolute favorite because we can grab as many of them as our scrolls can hold.

It so satisfies the secret, internal, greedy hoarder inside, and is the one time of year I want to muttercussgrumble about having 10 egg slots!

Well done Spriters.

My second Black Marrow gendered male so I know that I will have at least one of each gender. smile.gif

Mine have just hatched. I hope my counter-influencing worked. cool.gif

Two of my four have gendered correctly, *crossing fingers that we can get PB Marrows next Halloween*

=D wow these are wicked awesome. Thank you so much~

>.> I tried to stay away and wait for my own to grow up but....I couldn't help myself and took a peak in here. >:

Ugh. Two of my pumpkins gendered wrong. They aren't all suposed to be feamale! I was hoping to make purebed pumkins. sad.gif

I'm not usually a "greedy" person, but this hallowe'en I worked out a deal ahead of time so that I could get a total of 8 on my scroll if I wanted to.

BOY am I GLAD I did that. These guys are awesome!

I'm not usually a "greedy" person, but this hallowe'en I worked out a deal ahead of time so that I could get a total of 8 on my scroll if I wanted to.

BOY am I GLAD I did that. These guys are awesome!

I admit I'm greedy. smile.gif I have 5 so far. smile.gif

I admit I'm greedy. smile.gif I have 5 so far. smile.gif

I'm hoarding them too. xd.png

They are seriously one of my top 3 faves now. They're just gorgeous.

My gosh, these guys look awesome! Both the male and female sprites look beautiful! wub.gif

Mine just hatched today, so the little guy still has a lot of growing to do. I'm kind of hoping for a male. Me likes the horns and pose.

Now, to go see if there's any Black Marrow eggs or hatchies up for trade.

Still waiting for mine to grow to full adult ^^. Love both the male and female. Beautifull ^^ =D

Well, I've got three of mine named and I've reserved a name for my little one that has yet to hatch. My males will be "Bonehead" and "Hardback" and my females are "Marroween" and "Skeletober." I'm really pleased with the names I came up with.

What time are they supposed to gender?

I (only) caught myself four, technically, I have a scroll rule of having 2 dragons each type, a male and a female, with exceptions, mostly with holiday ones biggrin.gif

I love these dragons. They S2 hatchies are the most adorable things in the world and the adults are just <3 I hope mine's hatch an even 2 m and 2 f so I can freeze two and have a pair

I just hope I get at least one breeding pair out of these. I influenced them so just gotta wait now.

I don't consider myself greedy at all really, my roomie said he only wanted one of each gender and he's got four. If they gender right, I get his spare two. happy.gif

Having more just means I will be able to gift more next year.

Edited by IvoryRaven15

I don't consider myself greedy at all really, my roomie said he only wanted one of each gender and he's got four. If they gender right, I get his spare two. happy.gif

Having more just means I will be able to gift more next year.

Exactly.

My six I'm going to use to breed (hopefully in clutches) for other people. Like i did with my extra pumpkins this year :3

It all returns to the lucky person on the A.P.

Anyway, I love these, which is why I just HAD to have more xd.png