TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

My third Black Marrow gendered male so I now have two males and one female.

I don't think anyone can fairly claim that someone is "greedy" for wanting to get as many as possible of this dragon, or any other rare type of dragon. DC is a game after all, a competition. If a basketball team that has won many championship trophies over the years plays a tournament game with a team that hasn't won any and trounces them, does that make the winning team "greedy"? No, they're just good, and they're doing what comes naturally to them.

I don't think anyone can fairly claim that someone is "greedy" for wanting to get as many as possible of this dragon, or any other rare type of dragon. DC is a game after all, a competition. If a basketball team that has won many championship trophies over the years plays a tournament game with a team that hasn't won any and trounces them, does that make the winning team "greedy"? No, they're just good, and they're doing what comes naturally to them.

I agree with this =/

Even though I had trouble catching these eggs myself XD

There was two rows of these eggs anyways since one scroll was able to hold up to four =/

I'm not usually a "greedy" person, but this hallowe'en I worked out a deal ahead of time so that I could get a total of 8 on my scroll if I wanted to.

BOY am I GLAD I did that.  These guys are awesome!

Make sure you gift next year xd.png.

I only influenced two of mine (male & female), so my other two will be a surprise tongue.gif.

They haven't gendered yet though...

One gendered male xd.png.

Oh, and with their descriptions (parents), I guess it's confirmed that they can breed.

Edited by Juzz

These sprites are absolutely amazing - had me wondering about Vultures when I saw the naked head .... Have influenced 2 -1 male / 1 female - the other two will end up becoming whatever. Was lucky that my 2 pumpkin eggs (I wasn't in the game last year) gendered one of each.

Now just to start thinking about Black Marrow names ..... (was behind due to Halloween and wanting zombies - just finished the naming of the 17th dragon /wipes her forehead)

Must get more @_@

Didn't get to Influence mine before they hatched. Crossing my fingers for 50-50.

Thought of one name...that would fit both genders, so only five more to think of xd.png

I can hardly wait to find their genders out, and for them to grow up...

I don't think I've been this into a release in a long time...the Black Marrows are easily my favorite holiday dragon. Even over the vamps...which I collected A LOT of.

My influences never failed me biggrin.gif.

I was kind of hoping they're description to be creepier though ninja.gif

These dragons are beautifully ugly!! I like them a lot! biggrin.gif I influenced 2 and 2, hope to get 2 couples smile.gif.

-crosses finger- Please, little hatchie. Gender male so that I can have two of each gender!

I only had enough influences to do 3 out of 4, so...

The adults is amazing!! Thanks too all the artists for these awesome dragons!! I cant wait for mine to become adults now!! xd.png

Oh, thank God. I was afraid they'd look more like carrion than dragons. I think the spriters found a good mix of scary and dragonesque.

Oh, thank God. I was afraid they'd look more like carrion than dragons. I think the spriters found a good mix of scary and dragonesque.

Agreed completely. (:

I adore their looks, and the fact that they're not overly skeletal. <3

Hehe yea, the S1 hatchlings had me a little bit worried tongue.gif

What size do you guess they're supposed to be?

My impression from the descrip is that they're kinda smallish for dragons, maybe 8-10' long/15-18' wingspan. A little smaller than a Coastal Waverunner, but big/strong enough to grab a moose or a cow and drag it into the water.

*lol* somehow looks of the adults remind me a little bit of Houndour and Houndoom from Pokémon.

Yay Halloween "Poké" Dragons! xd.png

I still think more of Thestrals *lol*

I still think more of Thestrals *lol*

You are right! Oh my these dragons get more and more awesome by evey minute that passes! laugh.gif

Halloween "Poké-Thestral" Dragons! xd.png Can it even get more awesome?

You are right! Oh my these dragons get more and more awesome by evey minute that passes! laugh.gif

Halloween "Poké-Thestral" Dragons! xd.png Can it even get more awesome?

Yes if they can breed with all the other common dragons (producig commons alright but hey)