TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

They're so beautiful.~<3<3<3

*cuddles hatchlings* Oh, the beauties you'll be when you grow up! :3

*Walks towards the adults in a trance while casually stepping on the bones of the hatchies*

So...amazing...

Oh my God; they are GORGEOUS!!

Wow, wowww! I cannot WAIT for mine to grow up!

These dragons are truly beautiful. But then, I would have been surprised if anything else came out of those fantastic looking eggs. Great work, whoever made them. biggrin.gif

I couldn't catch one!

I got two pumpkins in the ap, though. Which makes me pretty happy.

The black marrows are breedable, and they're unlimited on your scroll, right?

Right? o_o''

Wait, so are these eggs breedable? o:

I just tried to breed two of my adult Pumpkins and got a refusal. I think that these are like the Christmas dragons in that they will produce eggs with common mates throughout the year, and Pumpkins during the Halloween breeding season. Guess I'll have to pick up some Pygmies LoL!

The Black Marrow adults are EPIC. A perfect Halloween dragon. ;D

Wait, so are these eggs breedable? o:

Most likely.

The real question is are they purebreed-able?

The real question is are they purebreed-able?

I would suspect that they are, but only during Halloween week.

I hope they can breed with commons, oh please oh please! I have some CB blacks that would be epic with Black Marrows in a lineage, and I also just got a Thuwed so I could make Black Marrow Thuweds for the win!

I'm so glad i got a couple of marrows now they look great. hopefully all my influences worked and i have 2 pairs biggrin.gif

Lovin' the dragons. The exposed bone lookes lovely on them. xd.png I managed to get three onto my scroll, so I'm hoping for a pair and perhaps a frozen hatchie.

I'm so glad i got a couple of marrows now they look great. hopefully all my influences worked and i have 2 pairs biggrin.gif

agreed. Most epic dragon. Perfect fit for Halloween.

I <3 these dragons. Hard to believe there is something that can take the place of my beloved silvers but.... think they have. I have an extra halloween egg... my daughter doesn't really care for them and said I could gift it or trade it... Anyone have a good thuwed they can breed and trade?

Edited by SilverDragonTears

Someone said earlier that Marrow dragons won't produce other marrows except at Halloween even if they are bred! sad.gif

Spectacular! I love them- perfect Spriting partnership there. They are suck pretty dragons- I love the female! Congrats Spriters!

Woot! My "Divine Comedy" has gendered male! Squee! smile.gif

HEeeee! My very first black marrow gendered male...and I had an epiphany...bone exposed...dark disposition...works with dead bodies...THE PERFECT NAME!

I named him....

Mozenwrath.