TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wow. How strange is that? ohmy.gif

...still waiting for stubborn number 3 to gender (Or not apparently)

One of my hatchlings has an unknown gender. Does anybody else?

interesting o.O

Fizzix said it´s a glitch, I asked them.

Edited by Nalyua

Someone has a banner in their sig with an adult sprite that isn't the male or female.

Can we still grab them now? Or are they gone?

they are gone for this year. Unless you find one in AP

Another DCer just asked about it in the Help section.

Wait, what? *checks your scroll*

Huh. Well that's... Huh.

Mine haven't gendered yet, but I guess I'll have to keep an eye on them!

Are the ungendered ones a glitch or were they planned? I know two users which have an ungendered S2 hatchling.

Fizzix said it´s a glitch. I asked him in the IRC just now.

Someone has a banner in their sig with an adult sprite that isn't the male or female.

You mean the Lag Monster Survival badge? user posted image

Oh, ok. Also where did you find the halloween graber badges. I would like add that to my collection of them.

Gaaahhh dangit ;___;

Are they coming back next year..? Or was this all the cave born dragons of this species, ever? 'Cause I don't like non-cave born dragons... unless I have to get them that way... T.T

-always moves at the wrong freggin' time-

Gaaahhh dangit ;___;

Are they coming back next year..? Or was this all the cave born dragons of this species, ever? 'Cause I don't like non-cave born dragons... unless I have to get them that way... T.T

-always moves at the wrong freggin' time-

All the CBs were this year only. Maybe next year you'll get lucky and receive a 2nd gen Marrow? Sorry. sad.gif

Two more of my Black Marrow eggs just hatched. smile.gif

All the CBs were this year only. Maybe next year you'll get lucky and receive a 2nd gen Marrow? Sorry. sad.gif

-lesigh- Oh well... Maybe I can get a 2nd gen. Thanks for the info ;-;

-lesigh- Oh well... Maybe I can get a 2nd gen. Thanks for the info ;-;

Also check the AP - there's apparently still a few floating around, and you may get lucky. :-)

As far as breeding, I think TJ's are currently the only adults, since the soonest any can grow up will be tomorrow. I'm going to guess they'll be much like the pumpkins, though, except of course breedable with the regular-sized dragons, not the pygmies.

the first ones will only grow in a few hours so we will have to wait and see.

*falls over*

phew! my influences succeed and i have an even number of m-f BM. that would have drove me nuts otherwise. laugh.gif

I hope the Pumpkin will be back next year, I tried like, forever to get them, but I couldn't get any with my slow connection.. I tried as hard for this year's Halloween dragons too and luckily I got a few of them, especially after TJ made the cave entrance double row of new eggs.. Thanks TJ for that..

And thank you for all spriters and TJ for an awesome Halloween event this year.. smile.gif

9 hours before my first grows now. cant wait to see if they are breedable

My first one grows up in about 8 hours and then I have two more that should grow up within an hour or so of that. I'm really looking forward to my adults. smile.gif

I like the appearance of this year's Halloween dragons! Mine have recently hatched, so it will likely be another 2 days before they're adults. I hope I get two of each gender so I can freeze two hatchlings. happy.gif

3 of 4 of mine have gendered--2 males and 1 female--and it'll be another 12 hours before the oldest becomes an adult.

*looks at description of adults*

Ah...so that's why the gendered hatchlings looked like vultures to me. smile.gif

I just wanted to say, beautiful work on these babies. :3 I just adore them.

Got three, myself, and I'm pretty happy with that. Two females and a male. But now i'm not sure if I want to let them all grow, therefore increasing the number I'll have to breed next year, or if I want to freeze the second female, so I can have one of those adorable hatchies on my scroll.

Decisions, decisions.