TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Hey can Split Hatchlings be changed into Zombie dragons? I *may* try for a Zombie hatchie but yeah I wanted to see if they could or not.

Oh no... Now I'm going to be up all night trying to get the rest of my treats so I can get that special white orb... D:

xd.png

Huh. I sit corrected. Still shouldn't be possible, but there you are.

And to quote ArlyMaye: ohmy.gif

it's fully possible.

mod mayhem, i picked up four eggs, EQ'd them, all died, and then picked up four more

I'm guessing you need all 92 treats as well, since it seems to mostly be people who've completed the hunt finding it C:

But it might just turn up randomly, so idk.

I just found it as soon as I turned JavaScript and Images back on.

I already had the other 92 as well.

All I have is one, was going for a total of two to influence them, then I was gonna be done...still working on that second one TwT

Hey can Split Hatchlings be changed into Zombie dragons? I *may* try for a Zombie hatchie but yeah I wanted to see if they could or not.

Yes, they can. So can Pygmys and Draks.

And just in case anybody's wondering, in Chrome it's this:

Wrench > Options > Under the Hood > Content Settings > Images/Javascript > Do not Allow

The lightning orb was my 31st treat.

I really hope the lag dies soon.

There goes my theory about having 92 .. tongue.gif

Founnnnnd the 93rrrd!!!!! Had to get back onto my laptop to find it, I guess my desktop just doesn't like trick or treating laugh.gif Any confirm on a 94th yet?

That what I thought too maybe this one is special? Since I got 92 treats on Friday man did I stay up late thursday to get the half I need.

Kind glad I saw it made me go huh.

Anyway, I hate to ask... may I request a catcher please?

..... I have no idea why, but I want these new eggs to be Blazetails something fierce.

Which ones are you referring to? The one in my siggy is nowhere near finished yet..

Sweet...I was able to change a vampire hatchling into a ZOMBIE. I have two adult Zombies already so I am happy with the little fellow.

Are the eggs gone until the top of the hour now?

Edited by Galaxygirl

I don't remember this from last year, but when you try for Zombies they'll automatically turn after killed, if at all, right?

I can't believe I just got 1 hatchie zombie... all 4 adults failed. -.-

What happens if I use all kill actions, it says I won't be able to kill for a few weeks, wait for a few weeks??

Anyway, I hate to ask... may I request a catcher please?

If any of us could catch them, you could request. tongue.gif As it is, I'm about to die from lag. Hopefully the kill java thing works. It literally takes a full minute to refresh the cave, click and egg, and find out I didn't catch it. *headdesk*