TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Lag is still awful..my brother and sister-in-law haven't caught one. I'd catch for them but my luck is as bad as theirs is right at the moment. Going to bed now and get up in a few hours and hope the lag isn't still as awful as it is now. It takes forever between a click and getting the sorry message and trying to get back into the cave. We'll see if it clears up later.

Got my 93 treats, 4 Halloween eggs in spite of the lag (influenced 2 of each gender) and my Pumpkin egg hatched on Halloween! Yay me!

biggrin.gif

They do hide it well.

To turn off Images:

Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > scroll to Multimedia > uncheck Show Pictures checkbox

To turn off Javascript:

Tools > Internet Options > Security > Internet > Custom Level > scroll to Scripting > select Disable

I got these from the first two results when I Googled: turn off images javascript ie7

Just saying. Search engines are useful that way.

how do you turn all of that off in firefox

Did not know that existed, is there any special requirement to get it?

Too early to tell, it just appeared but most of us who saw it already have 92. Maybe that's the requirement?

Is it just me or is the cave really really slow? unsure.gif Can't get any new egg because of it.

I managed to kill a dragon and then successfully revived it. I felt like my disapointment at this was a little odd, rolleyes.gif

...I'm gone for an entire summer, and it seems that things are still the same. People still whining about hoarders, people still killing holiday eggs... Can't we all just play our own way, and let others do whatever the heck they want?

But how can we play when we can't play?

Where did you find it though? I can't find it....and I'm using the same browser I used to find the other 92..

I found it on the mainpage in the upper right corner. right next to the dragon cave logo

Where did you find it though? I can't find it....and I'm using the same browser I used to find the other 92..

Hey, I'm using the same browser I used to find the first 30 or so and I haven't found the other 60 in the past few minutes.

Too early to tell, it just appeared but most of us who saw it already have 92. Maybe that's the requirement?

I have 92, and 3 new eggs....still don't see it anywhere. Gah, this is so annoying lol

how do you turn all of that off in firefox

Go to the Firefox list

Go to Preferences.

Go to Content

Uncheck what's needed, changes will go into effect on the next page refresh.

If its earthquaked or bitten it may not count on that 24 hour thing

EQ - NO, but BITTEN and KILLED, yes. So, most likely EQed.

Man, I've been trying for 2 hours, even using all the little tricks, and I haven't got one yet. I've never had so much trouble before, this is pretty crazy.

user posted image

There you go

Huh. I sit corrected. Still shouldn't be possible, but there you are.

And to quote ArlyMaye: ohmy.gif

My goddness... these leetle ones are really hard to get >.>

I am usually good with mass realeses! And this is the first time since Yulebuck's that I don't catch them in my first tries D:, it feels bad.

I'm guessing you need all 92 treats as well, since it seems to mostly be people who've completed the hunt finding it C:

But it might just turn up randomly, so idk.

If its earthquaked or bitten it may not count on that 24 hour thing

Bites count, but I have heard the EQ does not.

Also, I was thinking that the requirement for the 93rd treat was having the first 92, as well...it seems that everyone who posted about finding it already had 92, including myself.

I'd be happy with just one egg X.X turned off images and javascript which is helping a bit. hopefully i'll at least get one before their gone

Is it just me or is the cave really really slow? unsure.gif Can't get any new egg because of it.

The English language has no words to describe how not just you it is.