TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

that sucks, dragonfire sad.gif

the eggs looks attacked.... damn people.

Which site was it (if it was a DC fansite)?

it wasn't a fansite it was on the sims3 forums i could only fit one egg on the sig in there so i put this halloween one up there..

Ah ok, never mind. Thought it might have went through a similar situation as one of my dragons.

that's terrible if someone attacked it. sad.gif I hope that's not the case. Either way it's a sad situation. sad.gif

that's terrible if someone attacked it. sad.gif I hope that's not the case. Either way it's a sad situation. sad.gif

Indeed.

Forums do generate high views, but it might have been an attack.

I´m sorry sad.gif

i don't know what happened but this is the first time any of my eggs died befor i saw any thing about sickness.

With the new sims3 expansion out, I bet more people were on then normal. So sorry about your Halloween egg V_V

Why are all of TJ's hatchlings dead? Does this mean that this species follows similar rules to the zombie dragons? unsure.gif

Why are all of TJ's hatchlings dead? Does this mean that this species follows similar rules to the zombie dragons? unsure.gif

what the zombie dragons die off till the next halloween?

This happens all the time but let's remember TJ is god of this site. He can bring anything back to life. I'm sure they will be alive soon.

Huh, that's strange. T.J's dragons died from Sickness... Or it is an Plague Dragon!!!

And it follows the Zombie Rule (only @ night)!

Huh, that's strange. T.J's dragons died from Sickness... Or it is an Plague Dragon!!!

And it follows the Zombie Rule (only @ night)!

I'm starting to hope greatly on that if it is then it may be possible he put the same thing on the breeds eggs to show up dead around the morning as well.

My pumpkins matured! Too bad it wasn't in time to breed some more little pumpkins. I'll be ready for next year though. ^^

I'm also interested to see what happens with TJ's dead hatchlings. >.>

I really hope that these arn't going to be like the valentine dragons i will be really upset by it if i find out that next year's halloween dragons are some thing new to where i wont ever get the chance for catching a cb of this type again.

Ok, I can't find the thread to explain this, and I have not wanted to ask before in case people saw me as an idiot....and I am NOT a newbie..

How do you "incubate" your eggs? I've never had to do that. Mine always hatch just fine. Just curious.

Ok, I can't find the thread to explain this, and I have not wanted to ask before in case people saw me as an idiot....and I am NOT a newbie..

How do you "incubate" your eggs? I've never had to do that. Mine always hatch just fine. Just curious.

It's the Breed Specific Action of Red dragons. Reduces time of eggs by 24 hours and has 2 week cooldown.

if you have a red dragon you click on actions and you will see incubate. it is a breed specific action for reds.

...!

They just DIED! I have never seen any of TJ's dragon die of sickness before. Even if they were new releases. But...just....WOW.

Red dragons have a breed specific action "Incubate" that lets the eggs hatch faster.

edit: Ninja'd by like 5 people lols :[

Edited by toxicneon

...!

They just DIED! I have never seen any of TJ's dragon die of sickness before. Even if they were new releases. But...just....WOW.

xd.png they've actually died 4 or 5 times already today/yesterday. He just revives them.

i wasn't here yesterday. had kids to babysit. no chance for computer. i didn't get a special halloween egg. i'm. so. sad. first big holiday release and i miss it.

*cries*

I really hope that these arn't going to be like the valentine dragons i will be really upset by it if i find out that next year's halloween dragons are some thing new to where i wont ever get the chance for catching a cb of this type again.

I'm sad to tell you, that it will be exactly like this year : a new breed .

The ones you could grab this year will not popping up as CB's next year, same goes for Pumpkins (last year) and the Vampires (Halloween 08) =/ .