TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

A fun Halloween and my first holiday release.

I got 4 of the new eggs thanks to an awesome catcher, 1 adult zombie, 3 pumpkins and all 94 treats!

Edited by Tiger_Rider

I'm glad the hatchies are alive again!

After a day's hard work and trying until there was only a half hour left on the clock, I managed to get 3 of the new eggs! The sprites look absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait for mine to hatch! I'm so glad I got to keep my two pumpkins while finding those three eggs. Unfortunately, I didn't get a zombie, but oh well, there's always next year. Thanks for making space for six eggs on the main cave page, TJ! laugh.gif

Got 3 Pumpkins, 4 of the new eggs and 3 Zombies happy.gif Thank you Tj and all the Spriters! These hatchies are great. Can´t wait to see the adults.

The 6 eggs REALLY helped, if not I think I'd just have one egg, but managed two more after that was added. smile.gif I wanted 4 but just couldn't get that many with my time limit to play. Oh well, next year!

It was amazing Halloween - I got a zombie, 94/94 tricks and treats, caught four new eggs for me and two for my friend in last minutes of event drop and then got pumpkin in trade - great! Got all I wanted wink.gif

sad.gif I just found my only egg possible to catch of this dragon dead of sickness but it never said any thing of sickness this intire time, Will i be able to get another egg thats cb? or am i stuck with waiting till next year befor i can ever have another slim chance of catching one of these dragons in the cave?

Is it just me or is there an after-Lag?

@Dragonfire89 You're stuck until next year, but you might be lucky and find someone offering the new Halloween egg in the Dragon Cave chat.

All my pumpkins are now grown up. Now, I just have to wait about 9 hours for my new Halloween eggs to hatch.

Is it just me or is there an after-Lag?

@Dragonfire89 You're stuck until next year, but you might be lucky and find someone offering the new Halloween egg in the Dragon Cave chat.

as far as i know of there is no dragoncave chat any more the one i always used befor was gone along time ago.

sad.gif I just found my only egg possible to catch of this dragon dead of sickness but it never said any thing of sickness this intire time, Will i be able to get another egg thats cb? or am i stuck with waiting till next year befor i can ever have another slim chance of catching one of these dragons in the cave?

Well, you wont get this egg falling in the cave again. Sorry

I would advise against placing new or rare eggs in hatcheries during their first day unless you incubate them first

@Dragonfire89 Isn't this the Dragon Cave chat? http://irc.technoized.com/?channel=dc

yea it is, what happened because i tried for months of going to the chat but it never showed any thing as if it was deleted from the chat site. I even looked around for a new chat site and there was still nothing about a dragoncave cchat area.

Urgh my laggy computer never let me catch one. But congrats to all who did! biggrin.gif

Edited by Imaginist

TJ's hacthlings died!

aww poor TJ.

Yeah. They've died several times already today. TJ brings them back each time.

Urgh my laggy computer never let me catch one. But congrats to all who did! biggrin.gif

to bad for the only one i caught some how it died of sickness even though the site didn't tell me it was even sick at all, The egg just dropped dead and there was nothing i could do since it never had the soft shell message or any thing.

to bad for the only one i caught some how it died of sickness even though the site didn't tell me it was even sick at all, The egg just dropped dead and there was nothing i could do since it never had the soft shell message or any thing.

yeah but those stat numbers would have killed any egg. Did you add it to so many fansites?

Egg Stolen on: Nov 01, 2010

Died on: Nov 01, 2010

Overall Views: 2279

Unique Views: 1188

Clicks: 12

O.O

This looks really fishy...

yeah but those stat numbers would have killed any egg. Did you add it to so many fansites?

Egg Stolen on: Nov 01, 2010

Died on: Nov 01, 2010

Overall Views: 2279

Unique Views: 1188

Clicks: 12

O.O

This looks really fishy...

i only put the egg on a single site they never go up fast enough to kill from a single site, I've only had it say stuff about a sickness befor when they went up to around those amounts and so i still was able to save them since it said stuff about sickness this time it never did though just instantly killed it off.

i only put the egg on a single site they never go up fast enough to kill from a single site, I've only had it say stuff about a sickness befor when they went up to around those amounts and so i still was able to save them since it said stuff about sickness this time it never did though just instantly killed it off.

Honestly, I think someone attacked this egg on purpose to kill it.

Which site was it (if it was a DC fansite)?