TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

If it doesn't work (still not sure if that was the trick I use x_x), I can try to add it for you.

If you can actually get the site to work for you that would be AWESOME, thank you!!

I'm actually afraid to post my eggs because TJ's have been dying so much. I don't want that to happen to mine!!

They did have him revive one egg i remember for sure and it was murdered just like mine although that person had it murdered difforently insted the person didn't post it in hatcherys the person actually hacked the guys account and killed it off him self.

Asking won't hurt and I think, if you ask him politely, he'll send you a respond, even if he won't bring it back .

I've to aggree, that someone might've attacked it, because he/she was angry at those who did catch an egg =/ .

If you can actually get the site to work for you that would be AWESOME, thank you!!

I added them for you laugh.gif . Got it to work after a couple refreshes. I think that's actually what I do >_> just keep refreshing.

I'm actually afraid to post my eggs because TJ's have been dying so much. I don't want that to happen to mine!!

There is no way on earth your eggs could get as many views as TJ's. His eggs are getting tons of views because we're all watching them constantly. You couldn't do that with your eggs without posting them everywhere you could possiblu think to post them. They sure aren't getting that many views because TJ uses fansites.

There are TONS of fansites that are working just fine right now. Try Allure, DCF, EAtW, Sunny Side Up and Valley Sherwood. They're not giving me any problems at all. I know Dragonnery is one of the big sites, and most people depend on it, but there's really so many of them out there, you shouldn't have any problems getting the views you need.

Thanks for the sites. I'll try those.

There is no way on earth your eggs could get as many views as TJ's. His eggs are getting tons of views because we're all watching them constantly. You couldn't do that with your eggs without posting them everywhere you could possiblu think to post them. They sure aren't getting that many views because TJ uses fansites.

Ok. This is just the first time that I know of that his have died.

I added them for you laugh.gif . Got it to work after a couple refreshes. I think that's actually what I do >_> just keep refreshing.

*\o/* You are awesome! THANK YOU!

Asking won't hurt and I think, if you ask him politely, he'll send you a respond, even if he won't bring it back .

I've to aggree, that someone might've attacked it, because he/she was angry at those who did catch an egg =/ .

Yea i sent a message telling what happened i just hope he knows about how bad things was last night because i was lucky to catch just this one so its very likely that your all right and some one got mad from all of the trouble of catching it that they started killing others' halloween eggs off.

Thanks for the sites. I'll try those.

You're welcome. smile.gif

Ok.  This is just the first time that I know of that his have died.

TJ's die frequently actually, he just revives them, so it's not a big thing. They're not ultra-sensitive, or delicate, just uber-stalked. You shouldn't have any trouble if you put them in one or two fansites. Just keep an eye on them and fog them if they get softshell.

i hope im able to post my eggs in sites later

although i think i can keep them without views for a few days so im nto worrying

I couldn't get any. The lag was too overpowering, making it absolutely impossible to catch any, especially with a slow computer. ;__;

But it's a cute hatchling right? biggrin.gif

(all my adult attempts failed too, only got a hatchie sad.gif)

Yes, its adorable. But im sad to see my other attempts failed, because i wanted it to have a parent :<

and D:. Oh well. Good luck next year : >...though it's so sad when you kill them T_T

Edited by TitiMiny

Yes, its adorable. But im sad to see my other attempts failed, because i wanted it to have a parent :<

and D:. Oh well. Good luck next year : >...though it's so sad when you kill them T_T

Even sadder when you kill 4 hatchies and all of them stay dead. dry.gif

Now none of my dragons trust me. xd.png

Mind you, some daft beggars usually shove TJ's eggs/hatchies into fansites anyway, despite the fact that a) TJ has the "not accepting aid" message on and B) it doesn't do a damn thing to make them hatch/grow up faster. -_-

EDIT: *kills emoticons with fire and fury*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Mind you, some daft beggars usually shove TJ's eggs/hatchies into fansites anyway, despite the fact that a) TJ has the "not accepting aid" message on and cool.gif it doesn't do a damn thing to make them hatch/grow up faster. sleep.gif

But my point was, that the bulk of TJ's views come from us viewing them from here, not so much from fansites.

Yea i sent a message telling what happened i just hope he knows about how bad things was last night because i was lucky to catch just this one so its very likely that your all right and some one got mad from all of the trouble of catching it that they started killing others' halloween eggs off.

Wish you the best of luck smile.gif !!

But my point was, that the bulk of TJ's views come from us viewing them from here, not so much from fansites.

Oh, of course. Wasn't disagreeing with you at all on that point. Merely making an observation on the stupidity of some people. wink.gif

Oh, of course. Wasn't disagreeing with you at all on that point. Merely making an observation on the stupidity of some people. wink.gif

Which cannot be emphasized enough imo. rolleyes.gif

Successfully got one zombie! /dances in circles

Unfortunately I killed a live hatchling not knowing that it would take up a hatchie space for 24 hours, thus removing my chance of getting a pumpkin. :<

Which cannot be emphasized enough imo. rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

And in other news: *excited flail* Two of my Pumpkin babehs grew up! Yayness! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

And in other news: *excited flail* Two of my Pumpkin babehs grew up! Yayness! biggrin.gif

May I please borrow your GROWUPNAO stick? Kthx.

*glares at Pumpkin hatchies*

Congrats!