TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

May I please borrow your GROWUPNAO stick? Kthx.

*glares at Pumpkin hatchies*

Congrats!

Sure thing! *passes stick over* Good luck, and remember to hold it by the not-pointy end! wink.gif

Sure thing! *passes stick over* Good luck, and remember to hold it by the not-pointy end! wink.gif

xd.png Thankee!

*hits hatchies with it, passes it along to Eyota*

Here, the GROWUPNAO stick should help. wink.gif

I managed to succesfully create one zombie however it's now vieweing as a tombstone...

Is that normal? I know it supposedly appears as a tombstone on the 31st of every month - or at least i thought it was then - but am I wrong and it's the 1st of every month or does this happen when creating a zombie?

I know it was definitly a zombie... I saw it with my own eyes. ¬.¬

ohmy.gif Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I forgot and missed them!!!

Oh noooz! ohmy.gif

@ Mikki-chan: That's normal. In the first 14 days after you zombified a dragon it will be shown as tombstone in the daytime. After that this will only happen on the 31st of a month.

Edited by Beastrider

*gna*

I hate how the cave tells me every time I open an "actions" page that I killed 5 of my dragons sad.gif

I'm not sure if I will attempt again next year

I managed to succesfully create one zombie however it's now vieweing as a tombstone...

Is that normal? I know it supposedly appears as a tombstone on the 31st of every month - or at least i thought it was then - but am I wrong and it's the 1st of every month or does this happen when creating a zombie?

I know it was definitly a zombie... I saw it with my own eyes. ¬.¬

You will be able to see it for 2 weeks after you first kill it. After that, it will disappear and you will only be able to see it between 12 am and 6 am DC time (EST), or on the 31st of each month. If you have any other Zombie-related questions, there's a great thread in the Help section: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105373

As for the new Halloween dragons, I managed to catch one right when they were released and then another two after the second row of eggs was added. The S2 hatchie sprites are just beautiful and I can't wait to see what the adults look like!

@Beastrider: Oh, I was just about to ask that. Thanks. =P So at night EST it shows the actual zombie?

@ Mikki-chan: That's normal. In the first 14 days after you zombified a dragon it will be shown as tombstone in the daytime. After that this will only happen on the 31st of a month.

Ah good, thanks for replying. happy.gif

@Kiramay: I didn't get all the treats either. :< At least I managed to snag one new dragon.

Awesome new dragons smile.gif

Stinks that Halloween is over! I haven't been able to grab all the treats or any of the dragons.

right when i was trying to grab my 5th peice of those candys the site had all halloween stuff dissabled, I'm hoping they are nice enough to bring stuff back from this halloween for those who had problems because of the site it was horrible to try doing any thing on here yesterday which was the only day i got to be on was righ when it was almost over. dry.gif

Anyone else going to freeze some hatchlings?

I'm going for one male adult, one female adult, one frozen gendered hatchling, and one 1st stage hatchy.

For those of you who missed out on getting any Halloween eggs, I do see one float by on the AP occasionally.

Your zombie dragon will be a tombstone in the daytime for 14 days. If I remember correctly. /short term memory and too lazy to go back

I'm going for one male adult, one female adult, one frozen gendered hatchling, and one 1st stage hatchy.

I'm going for this too.

Your zombie dragon will be a tombstone in the daytime for 14 days. If I remember correctly. /short term memory and too lazy to go back

Okay cool. Thanks! :3

Same. :3

I cannot for the life of me think of names for my two male pumpkins. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm kinda sad halloween is over, that was fun! xd.png