TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Thanks sweetpea

1 more left lol then I get to hunt for hubby as he is in his truck with no internet

Maaa.... I am working so much the whole weekend, I am afraid I can`t find them all... and even though I have not all yet, I`ve just got a double *cry*

I hope that won`t happen often, while it`s lost time I don`t have xd.png

Greaaaaat trick or treating by the way. Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by shirubaaneko

Have to admit, I'm really confused about the 'trick or treat's...

I've been seeing the same one [user posted image] appear on every page I visit and on every refresh for the past 30+ minutes.

Hard Refresh, switched browsers, no change.

you need to click on it offcourse xd.png

otherwise you can't collect it and it will stay on the page ontill you clicked it rolleyes.gif

It seems that the hunt is not working properly through Google Chrome, after 3 they stop popping up... ohmy.gif In Firefox, not problems. I hope I'll get all in time! dry.gif

So did I!!! A dragon skull. biggrin.gif At least, I think it's a dragon...

Mine is a skull with horns and little red strings coming out of it. In a way I guess the one I found does look like a dragon.

55/92

Hmmmm...I have exactly 9 treats/tricks so far. But I just joined today, so can anybody possibly tell me what I do with these? Is their a prize for collecting them all? Whats the purpose? huh.gifbiggrin.gif

Hmmmm...I have exactly 9 treats/tricks so far. But I just joined today, so can anybody possibly tell me what I do with these? Is their a prize for collecting them all? Whats the purpose? huh.gifbiggrin.gif

The basket stays on your scroll near the top forever, and if you click it you will be able to see all the treats you collected. Just a nice little trophy.

Reposting from earlier, a very nice TIMER that some other users originally suggested as helpful here. (It is!)

I just openned that, it is very handy indeed!

92/92 Yay! xd.png That was fun. *^-^* I really wonder if and what new release comes for October 31st..

And because I couldn't get enough, I made my own Halloween Pumpkin Dragon... wink.gif

He hides in the link of my sig.... hehe

OMG, LOVE your Halloween Pumpkin dragon!

Fabulous pumpkin and incredible iguana pose - I'm guessing the model is yours?

I'll bet TJ has something mind-boggling planned for a Holloween dragon - can't wait to find out what, just hope I can catch the suckers, lol.

More generally:

I suppose there must be a lot more people not yet done collecting who aren't posting?

I have around 60 treats so far myself, since I was able to stay up and put some serious DC time in last night.

Like everyone else, soooo hoping I can get them all - especially that adorable little Dino.

Darn RL, keeps getting in the way...

DAMMIT! I only know about this now?

I NEED TO GET A PLUMPKIN DRAGON!!!! TT.TT

And will I be able to get every trick and treat? Don't miss the next chapter of: Caramba2654's drying ice!

A lot of people are reporting problems with seeing the treats/tricks on Chrome. IE and FF are both working for seeing them, though. Make sure Java is enabled.

You can also try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

Someone also said that Chrome will work, if you close and reopen the pages, so Chrome may default to using cached images. You may be able to reset this in Chrome, but I am not familiar with Chrome.

phew finally I got all of them. I was originally hunting for the fetus in a jar.

And guess who was my 91th? ... Well i waited another 11 minutes and finished this hunt.

A lot of joy! And BIG respect for the artists. Such neat little things! Thank you all!

I suppose there must be a lot more people not yet done collecting who aren't posting?

I have around 60 treats so far myself, since I was able to stay up and put some serious DC time in last night.

Like everyone else, soooo hoping I can get them all - especially that adorable little Dino.

Darn RL, keeps getting in the way...

I'm still hunting and just not posting much. I just got my 80th one.

I'm still searching for that little orange dino. tongue.gif He's so cute!

Edited by beachbeagle