Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

I can access the home page and see dragons (which do not seem to be removed as they mature) but when I try to enter scroll I get "Something went wrong, try again. It seems the cave might be down." (It is happening on some of the other fansites as well)

I'm getting the same message here even though the cave is not down.

I can access the home page and see dragons (which do not seem to be removed as they mature) but when I try to enter scroll I get "Something went wrong, try again. It seems the cave might be down." (It is happening on some of the other fansites as well)

Thanks for the notification!

I seem to have fixed it for now.

Thanks for the notification!

I seem to have fixed it for now.

It works fine again, thanks!

It just worked fro me know. I had to try two times as the first time it said it couldn't connect to the Cave, but the second time I had no trouble at all. And I only waited a minute or two between tries. So I would keep trying as it will eventually go through until they fix whatever the problem is.

It just worked fro me know. I had to try two times as the first time it said it couldn't connect to the Cave, but the second time I had no trouble at all. And I only waited a minute or two between tries. So I would keep trying as it will eventually go through until they fix whatever the problem is.

Thanks for the notice, looking into it now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Seems to be working now, seemed like a minor hiccup with the host.

Edited by Derek

Thanks for the notice, looking into it now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Seems to be working now, seemed like a minor hiccup with the host.

You're welcoem & thanks for looking into it! biggrin.gif

*runs off to go add my new eggs*

Apparently you can't put dragons in the ER unless you also put them in the site. Is that intended?

I got an error 521 if i try to reach your hatchery. sad.gif

I got an error 521 if i try to reach your hatchery. sad.gif

It's loading fine for me. Are you still having an issue or do you only get the error when trying to load your scroll?

It is working now. I was not able to even see a glimpse of that page.

On 6/14/2017 at 0:44 AM, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Apparently you can't put dragons in the ER unless you also put them in the site. Is that intended?

If the egg is an ER egg, you can put the egg directly in the ER section by checking the ER box. After the egg grows to become a hatching, it will be automatically moved to the hatching section with intention that the site helps the egg grow fully. There is no function to only put the egg in the ER section where it is removed after it has grown, maybe in the future. 

2 hours ago, Derek said:

If the egg is an ER egg, you can put the egg directly in the ER section by checking the ER box. After the egg grows to become a hatching, it will be automatically moved to the hatching section with intention that the site helps the egg grow fully. There is no function to only put the egg in the ER section where it is removed after it has grown, maybe in the future. 

So it's intentional that if I check the "ER" box but not the 'main' box for a dragon, I'll get (I don't remember it exactly) some message about not having selected anything to be put into the site? I don't mind them being added to the site after hatched, but sometimes I don't add them to hatcheries when they're ERs, since their status will need updated once they've hatched. xP

23 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Is this site down for anyone else? I got a 522 error then it stopped loading entirely.

I just tried to add my eggs and got the same thing.

2 hours ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Is this site down for anyone else? I got a 522 error then it stopped loading entirely.

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I just tried to add my eggs and got the same thing.

Sorry for any problems today, it seems that the site is going up and down today for some reason (I got a whole bunch of emails but have been at work). I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

On 11/2/2017 at 12:47 PM, Lyathali said:

Still seeing that 524 error

Should have been resolved. Thanks. Sorry for the late reply.

Hope to have some time to update the backend of the hatchery in the next few months, no guarantees though. 

1 hour ago, dragonpuck said:

getting a bad gateway error 😪

Same here.

Screenshot (if it helps OP):

unknown.png

Well, if it's not going back anytime soon, might as well see what happens when my egg has a few days left before dying (I'm curious as to why some users want low-time eggs/hatchlings)