Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

I do like your site but have a problem with it auto ER'ing dragons I only wanted normal views on. I just entered a hatchling at 2d 21h into the site and marked it for normal views. A few minutes later I found it in the ER where I did not put it but that is where it ended up. I had to remove the hatchling entirely from the site.

I do like your site but have a problem with it auto ER'ing dragons I only wanted normal views on. I just entered a hatchling at 2d 21h into the site and marked it for normal views. A few minutes later I found it in the ER where I did not put it but that is where it ended up. I had to remove the hatchling entirely from the site.

Hello, I am sorry for the inconvenience, I will see what I can do to change the way the system works after my exams this week.

Currently, if you do not ER the dragon, the dragon is entered into the regular hatchery UNTIL the automatic cleaner updates it. The cleaner cleans the dragons out at random, and unfortunately your hatchling might have been selected at random at an earlier time, usually it takes a few hours before it reaches those not auto er dragons.

I'll see what I can do, because some people like just getting normal views without ever ERing their dragons, some like to get normal views on their dragons for a few hours then ER, and some just like it to auto ER.

Maybe I will do something where you can choose when you want to ER the dragon in the future, (1 day, never, etc) but that will require time to implement.

Seems DC's firewall decided to block one of my servers which caused an error yesterday which caused the database to get get corrupted and out of sync.

Unfortunately eggs that were entered into the site within the last 24 hours were not registered so I suggest re-adding them as they most likely aren't there due to the sync issue even though it stated that the dragons have been added. Hatchlings and ER's were fine, only eggs were not getting added.

I am working to get my main server unblocked from DC as I have no clue what happened... As of now, the website is working again.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

I am aware that the site is down. There seems to be a outage at the data center where the site is hosted. It is currently being worked on, unfortunately due to both sites being located at the same data center, both are having problems. I may need to move one of the sites to the east coast for more stability.

Is it supposed to be possible to remove just one dragon without removing your whole scroll? I've been wandering around like a nut trying to figure out why this dragon I need to not gain many views as it's intended as a gift and I've no idea where the giftee went kept gaining views when it was removed from all the sites I added it to. I was fairly certain I had only checked the ER box when I added it to dragon dump, so good thing I checked! Turns out, it was entered into the site. I unchecked the hatchie and submitted. I submitted my name again to check to make sure it was removed, but it was showing as still checked. I tried several times before just removing my entire scroll. Now I don't want to add my scroll until the hatchie is gone just in case it gets added back. xP

Is it supposed to be possible to remove just one dragon without removing your whole scroll? I've been wandering around like a nut trying to figure out why this dragon I need to not gain many views as it's intended as a gift and I've no idea where the giftee went kept gaining views when it was removed from all the sites I added it to. I was fairly certain I had only checked the ER box when I added it to dragon dump, so good thing I checked! Turns out, it was entered into the site. I unchecked the hatchie and submitted. I submitted my name again to check to make sure it was removed, but it was showing as still checked. I tried several times before just removing my entire scroll. Now I don't want to add my scroll until the hatchie is gone just in case it gets added back. xP

It should remove the dragons that are not selected from the site. Basically when you don't select the dragon to be added, it will remove it from the site if it is on there and add the ones that are selected. It works fine on my account.

I have been looking into this, it seems that there are multiple entries for your scroll on the site, not sure what caused it, but I will remove them soon after I do some testing and look at the logs. You can re-add them after, the feature should work fine, I am guessing multiple entries were added due to some API issue or server lag which can happen.

Sorry for the inconvenience, have no clue what happened, still looking into it, but there was several entries for your scroll that I will remove, you can re-add them if you want to.

It should remove the dragons that are not selected from the site. Basically when you don't select the dragon to be added, it will remove it from the site if it is on there and add the ones that are selected. It works fine on my account.

I have been looking into this, it seems that there are multiple entries for your scroll on the site, not sure what caused it, but I will remove them soon after I do some testing and look at the logs. You can re-add them after, the feature should work fine, I am guessing multiple entries were added due to some API issue or server lag which can happen.

Sorry for the inconvenience, have no clue what happened, still looking into it, but there was several entries for your scroll that I will remove, you can re-add them if you want to.

o_O Wow, I borked that weird. No wonder it was acting strange! Thanks for looking at it for me. <3

o_O Wow, I borked that weird. No wonder it was acting strange! Thanks for looking at it for me. <3

Ok, not sure why the site is not working well for your account right now. I will look into this further tomorrow when I get a chance. I am guessing it is something to do with the space in your username, I had thought I already fixed that issue, guess it came back.

For now, just add the dragons that you want on the site (the ones that you want to grow) as I need to look into this further of why it is happening to your account >.>

Thanks. Sorry for the inconveniences, this usually doesn't happen.

Edited by Derek

If it's the space, I'm happy to provide test data - I have space, too! biggrin.gif

Indeed, I have the same effect: I cannot remove my dragons from your site (apparently 2 of them had been added there already by their previous owners) ... and after trying to remove all my dragons from your site, I get redirected from dragondu.mp to the other URL, dc.vg/dragons

Edited by Ruby Eyes

If it's the space, I'm happy to provide test data - I have space, too! biggrin.gif

Indeed, I have the same effect: I cannot remove my dragons from your site (apparently 2 of them had been added there already by their previous owners) ... and after trying to remove all my dragons from your site, I get redirected from dragondu.mp to the other URL, dc.vg/dragons

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will look to see what it wrong, I think it might just be the conversion of the space of the username not matching what is in the database, hmm. I will see what I can do. I'll update you guys on this soon, just started school again, might be abit busy.

Good news, I was able to fix the issue. You should be able to add and remove dragons without a problem now. It seems the space was throwing off the syntax when checking dragons through the API.

Thanks for using the dragondu.mp!

Nice website! Very fast and easy to use, please consider adding a customizable viewer.

Sorry for the delayed reply, have been busy with school. I will make improvements to the site when I get a chance for a break. I was unable to do so during winter break since I was away from my computer. I hope to make some changes this year. Thanks.

I do use your hatchery a lot (The forums coming soon is always teasing me, for some reason that's something I've been excited for o_O), good work on it. :>

The website is offline?

Error 520 ...Web server is returning an unknown error

... What happened?

There is an unknown connection issue between CloudFlare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes. ...

Do hope it comes back on soon...

It's currently working fine for me.

Thanks, working for me now, too, thank goodness. biggrin.gif

Apparently the problem was with the server, not the site, so hopefully that's all sorted properly.

Edit: thanks, Derek!

Just to mention, I've just encountered it again, although I was running the site earlier, prior to cleaning my files, and it was working beautifully then...

Re-edit: running nicely again today so far, thank goodness!

Edited by Syphoneira

Seems the server is having a problem again, am looking into it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the server company changed owners and the support isn't as good anymore, I may need to switch hosts again.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is just me or what. But I just started using Dragon Dump only to find when I click on the hatchlings or eggs, it doesn't open there page, nothing happens. When I click on the Er Hatchlings/eggs there page opens. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm not sure if this is just me or what. But I just started using Dragon Dump only to find when I click on the hatchlings or eggs, it doesn't open there page, nothing happens. When I click on the Er Hatchlings/eggs there page opens. Is anyone else having this problem?

Sorry for any confusion.

It seems that it is currently set so that the ER eggs/hatchlings open in a new window while the regular nest and nursery is set to open in a frame on the website.

user posted image

I will fix it when I have some time. Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry for any confusion.

It seems that it is currently set so that the ER eggs/hatchlings open in a new window while the regular nest and nursery is set to open in a frame on the website.

user posted image

I will fix it when I have some time. Thanks for letting me know!

Will be looking into this tomorrow.

Hi!

Wondering if would it be possible to add scroll security? So you need to add your Dragcave pass to add your eggs, or be logged in on drag cave for at least one time on that specific computer...

I've been viewbombed greatly recently, and I think that might help a lot u.u

Hi!

Wondering if would it be possible to add scroll security? So you need to add your Dragcave pass to add your eggs, or be logged in on drag cave for at least one time on that specific computer...

I've been viewbombed greatly recently, and I think that might help a lot u.u

Oh, a good alternative is that you need to create an account on dragondump that you link with your DC scroll. That way no one else can add your eggs, and you wouldn't need your DC password.

I dunno, just an idea!

And I love Dragondump. It's one of the links I sent to my friend when she joined.