Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

Seems my old topic is gone..

A very nice and simple hatchery. It is 100% mobile friendly, it resizes for mobile devices and tablets.

New easy to remember URL.

*Topic Under Construction*

Formerly known as The Dragon Dump.

Now known as The Hatching Club.

http://hatching.club

Edited by Derek

I like your site and use it quite often (and try to leave the autoviewer running for a period of time every day).

The scroll entry area may be a bit too small/off. I have 5 hatchies and 4 eggs and wanted to enter the first/oldest hatchie only on your site but the box to check it wouldn't show up. The boxes for the other 8 eggs/hatchies showed but I couldn't go far enough left for the oldest hatchie's box to show up. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem or if it was just me.

edit: I did figure out a "work around". I selected check all and then manually unchecked the other 8 creatures so only the one I wanted was entered.

edit2: I wanted to mention that I love the new features and look. I love being able to delete the adults/fogged dragons. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Very nice, Derek. I've added it to my list and will try to spend some time there every day. The blue background makes for a very cheerful page to show off all the various colored hatchies and eggs. smile.gif

The scroll entry area may be a bit too small/off. I have 5 hatchies and 4 eggs and wanted to enter the first/oldest hatchie only on your site but the box to check it wouldn't show up. The boxes for the other 8 eggs/hatchies showed but I couldn't go far enough left for the oldest hatchie's box to show up. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem or if it was just me.

edit: I did figure out a "work around". I selected check all and then manually unchecked the other 8 creatures so only the one I wanted was entered.

edit2: I wanted to mention that I love the new features and look. I love being able to delete the adults/fogged dragons. smile.gif

Thanks all for comments, I will look into the entry box as for me it shows up with a scroll bar enabling scrolling of up and down. May I ask, which browser are you using?

Firefox. The up and down works fine for me, it is the left to right that doesn't - it doesn't go all the way to the left for me and I can't see the farest left box to click on it to add the oldest hatchie.

edit: Tried Safari and the same problem is there as well.

Edited by rubyshoes

I've added it to my favourties, but unfortunately when I went to put my dragons on, it locked at 190 items remaining.

I'll go back later.

I was wondering if you were going to be able to adjust your site for the new egg/hatchie limits when they come in to effect?

Yes, I will adjust it, possible a separate page to add your eggs.

That's wonderful. Thank you very much. smile.gif

I added my hatchlings just a few minutes ago. I really like the site. I also like that you don't have to put the link of the egg/hatchling. you can just type in the scroll name. I really like this site. ^^

Improved stability of site, made the egg display section reload via javascript so that it doesn't require a whole refresh, it was a nice fade in and fade out but internet explorers users had a problem with it, so it's just a regular refresh now instead of fading.

To do:

Viewers.

Pop-up Viewers

EDIT:

Have added a viewer, might be crappy since I copied and pasted code off the internet due to my lack of time. But it works.

Edited by Derek

Seems dragcave site is getting hammered so you guy's might expirence some errors while adding your dragons, it should work fine in adding but if you get an error, refresh and try again..

Post your holiday dragons!!!

I have the site running on my windows dedicated server therefore giving more views! New viewer also added!

Thanks, Derek. I'll post them soon (I like to let my new eggs sit for a few hours before I add them but I'll add them soon.).

I agree with rubyshoes. I have already seen two dead hollys in a click site. I'm not letting that happen to my babies.