Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

On 9/15/2021 at 10:27 PM, Derek said:

Thanks for the notification and sorry for the inconvenience, my host is performing a network upgrade and it appears that this is what might be causing it. I will monitor the situation thanks.

No worries! I'm glad you saw my heads up! :D

I hope you can sort it out! :D

On 9/15/2021 at 11:41 PM, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

working now! :D

YAY! :D

Sorry about the double post, Mods, I'm not sure how to do multiple quotes, especially if they're on different pages. XD

EDIT: YAY! The forum merged it for me! :D

Edited by kiramaru7

The site has been laggy for me, even considering the holiday.  The hatchery seem to be refreshing faster; maybe this is a contributing factor?  I’m also having trouble removing dragons. 

Something has gone amiss this evening.  When I try to enter scroll name I get an error stating "An error occurred, please try again.".

I'm having the same issue as the others. I can't add my scroll to the site.

Looking into it, I believe this is related to an API change which was sent out a month ago of which I have not been able to update the site for yet. I will look into it now and see what I can do.

Thanks.

Edited by Derek

This should be fixed now, sorry for any inconvenience caused. You should be able to add your dragons again, I will check the rest of the code to ensure that it still works properly after the changes.

10 hours ago, Derek said:

This should be fixed now, sorry for any inconvenience caused. You should be able to add your dragons again, I will check the rest of the code to ensure that it still works properly after the changes.

Thanks for looking into it, Derek! It seems to be working now as I was able to add my dragons! :D

1 hour ago, mishhelle said:

the site appears to be broken again, I keep getting a “host error” message @Derek

Thanks, I noticed it earlier and I thought it would fix itself but it seems like it didn't and so it is fixed now. Thanks.

Is the Hatching Club site still active? Because i only get error messages, no matter if I use Forefox or Microsoft

4 hours ago, Ashray said:

Is the Hatching Club site still active? Because i only get error messages, no matter if I use Forefox or Microsoft

It's working for me, what messages are you getting? Can you show a screenshot?

Hi. I've been seeing some eggs sneak into the ER hatchling section recently. I'm not sure how long this has been happening or if it's just normal behavior that I haven't noticed until now. (Possibly when there aren't many ER hatchlings in order to show more ER eggs?)

Just wanted to let you know in case it isn't intentional.

Edited by 11th

16 minutes ago, 11th said:

Hi. I've been seeing some eggs sneak into the ER hatchling section recently. I'm not sure how long this has been happening or if it's just normal behavior that I haven't noticed until now. (Possibly when there aren't many ER hatchlings in order to show more ER eggs?)

Just wanted to let you know in case it isn't intentional.

Not intentional, probably due to lag in the cave due to the current event causing the site to miscategorized when updating.

Spoiler

This is OLD NEWS.

Hello, there seems to be a problem with the hatchery at the moment.

When I press "Read Scroll", nothing appears so I cannot add anything:

image.png.6cd73fddaf916aab2a78b8080c9f127d.png

Judging from the small amount of eggs and hatchlings that are left, I assume that other people are also unable to add things.

It works again. :D

Edited by 0x08

Using this site on both android phone and firefox on PC and it seems to work great.

Should I worry if some of my eggs/hatchlings are sorted to the ED? From the DC side I'm not seeing any illness or issues 

It sorts to the ED automatically when they are at that level. Just keep an eye on them - they will go back to non-ED when they hatch/mature. And don't use too many hatcheries at once.

I only use this hatchery. Aside from possibly making them sick I would want to contribute views and clicks and one such commitment is plenty 

Thanks for the reassurance 

Hello All,

There may have been a potential issue in the last 1-2 days where random Eggs and Hatchlings were inadvertently removed from the site. 

Please check your scrolls if you have dragons on the site.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and will monitor the situation to determine the root cause.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Derek said:

Hello All,

There may have been a potential issue in the last 1-2 days where random Eggs and Hatchlings were inadvertently removed from the site. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and will monitor the situation to determine the root cause.

Thanks.

So that was why  my hatchlings kept being removed. I thought someone was trolling me and removing my things from click sites

15 hours ago, Derek said:

Hello All,

Thanks.

the issue appears to still be happening. 

I uploaded 8 eggs into the Hatching Club this morning after your post was made. i just checked the views on my scroll. five out of eight have considerably lower views than the rest, so I went to look— and they were removed from the site at an unknown time.

when I added them, I made sure they were all checked before submitting “update” and verified 8 eggs were added to the site by counting the ones “added to the nest” on the next screen. 

I have below a screenshot showing five of the 8 eggs without checkmarks, and another screenshot showing their views after I moved them to AoND. ED246CC5-011D-4F65-A272-6FC219DB70CA.thumb.jpeg.08660951f782d2914eac4f8f60c891c6.jpegCC74EBA2-21DE-4BF9-A985-5E0D1A3B7F7C.thumb.jpeg.dd4469c24aa805ec8f4f44209c496bd8.jpeg

eta: I checked with some other users in discord and they confirmed noticing some of their eggs or hatchlings were removed. 

Edited by mishhelle