Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

16 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

So that was why  my hatchlings kept being removed. I thought someone was trolling me and removing my things from click sites

3 hours ago, mishhelle said:

the issue appears to still be happening. 

I uploaded 8 eggs into the Hatching Club this morning after your post was made. i just checked the views on my scroll. five out of eight have considerably lower views than the rest, so I went to look— and they were removed from the site at an unknown time.

when I added them, I made sure they were all checked before submitting “update” and verified 8 eggs were added to the site by counting the ones “added to the nest” on the next screen. 

I have below a screenshot showing five of the 8 eggs without checkmarks, and another screenshot showing their views after I moved them to AoND. ED246CC5-011D-4F65-A272-6FC219DB70CA.thumb.jpeg.08660951f782d2914eac4f8f60c891c6.jpegCC74EBA2-21DE-4BF9-A985-5E0D1A3B7F7C.thumb.jpeg.dd4469c24aa805ec8f4f44209c496bd8.jpeg

eta: I checked with some other users in discord and they confirmed noticing some of their eggs or hatchlings were removed. 

I noticed that it was happening to my own dragons as well this morning when one of my hatchlings died :(, that has never happened before.

I took a deeper look into this, at first, I thought it was a website issue but turns out after looking at the logs, it looks like someone potentially is playing around and trying to be a troll. 

I've made some changes to try to combat what is going on, could you please try to re-add the dragons and let me know if it happens again? I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate the collaboration to solve this issue. 

Now I just get an endless loop of cloudflare checking my browser so I can't get on the site

23 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

Now I just get an endless loop of cloudflare checking my browser so I can't get on the site

Apologies for that, I tweaked it so please try again. 

1 hour ago, Derek said:

Apologies for that, I tweaked it so please try again. 

It's working now

Unusual bug so it seems.

I am on mobile and when i select the box to enter my eggs/hatchlings they seem to be entered i get the message after and everything, but when i check again nothing is in the hatchery.

I was checking again and again and even emptied cache and deleted cookies. Still the same issue.

Something was off because i do use two hatcheries and the numbers of views were too low!

Edit to add:

Input in hatchery is not saved at all.

@Derek

Edited by Tigerkralle

I've noticed recently that when I check scroll none of my youngsters are in the hatchery.  I just double checked after putting some in and again nothing is listed as in hatchery when I look.  This is on pc if that matters.  Something is definitely going wrong,  I really don't think I have a troll running behind me this quickly to remove eggs/hatchlings from just this one hatchery.

I've tried three times to add my eggs, but they and my hatchlings won't go in. It gives me the message that they were added, but then when I check none of them are there.

1 hour ago, UnicornMaiden said:

I've tried three times to add my eggs, but they and my hatchlings won't go in. It gives me the message that they were added, but then when I check none of them are there.

7 hours ago, Honeewoozle said:

Mine -were- in the hatchery and when I tried to update one of them it removed them all.

8 hours ago, Dracaena said:

I've noticed recently that when I check scroll none of my youngsters are in the hatchery.  I just double checked after putting some in and again nothing is listed as in hatchery when I look.  This is on pc if that matters.  Something is definitely going wrong,  I really don't think I have a troll running behind me this quickly to remove eggs/hatchlings from just this one hatchery.

15 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Unusual bug so it seems.

I am on mobile and when i select the box to enter my eggs/hatchlings they seem to be entered i get the message after and everything, but when i check again nothing is in the hatchery.

I was checking again and again and even emptied cache and deleted cookies. Still the same issue.

Something was off because i do use two hatcheries and the numbers of views were too low!

Edit to add:

Input in hatchery is not saved at all.

@Derek

Apologies for the issue and for any inconvenience caused. I am looking into it; I think an update which was applied to my server may be broken something. 

Already aware, that there is a SSL certificate issue?

Certainly work seems to be done somehow.

So i check again and that issue is solved.

Original issue still there.

Hope you can fix it soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Edited by Tigerkralle

11 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

Already aware, that there is a SSL certificate issue?

Certainly work seems to be done somehow.

So i check again and that issue is solved.

Original issue still there.

Hope you can fix it soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I believe I just fixed it, it seems like an update to the server caused the database server to break, I had to restore it just now. 

It should be working now, please let me know. 

Thanks!

Just added my critters.

Hope they stay this time. Are still there so should work as intended.

:D

doesnt actually seem to be working

image.png

although the same thing seems to be happening for another hatchery site

Edited by ZelenPixel

9 hours ago, ZelenPixel said:

doesnt actually seem to be working

image.png

although the same thing seems to be happening for another hatchery site

Working for me, might have been Drag Cave maintenance causing images not to load or something. 

1 minute ago, deathwisp said:

Not reading my scroll. Nothing is happening when I click the buttons.

Thanks for the notification, I've been looking into it, seems the site is under attack unfortunately. 

4 hours ago, deathwisp said:

Not reading my scroll. Nothing is happening when I click the buttons.

Should be better now, thanks.

5 hours ago, Derek said:

Thanks for the notification, I've been looking into it, seems the site is under attack unfortunately. 

There is an explanation behind this. We were shoveling the last of the Halloween wall while eggs were dying so the combination of eggs dying and people trying to use every single hatchery known to DC was... breaking needless to say 

has the site been acting up for anyone else? lately i've been having to click buttons multiple times to get them to work, and i just noticed the dragons in the hatchery are shuffling at odd intervals. maybe it was always like that, but the dragons aren't reloading at all for a while and then suddenly reloading multiple times within a few seconds.

3 hours ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Site is down for me as well!

14 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

Getting a 504 gateway timeout

Thanks for the notice, should be back up now, will monitor it, think it is due to all the influx of eggs

I'm now getting a cloudflare captcha :(  But it works, so not so bad !