chickenhound

Minecraft!

Im just gonna enjoy multiplayer! In my faction (server plugin) im known as the potion master! Ima have fun with my invisibility potion and floating diamond sword! biggrin.gif

I just want to request some advice from the experts (xd.png)

Our computer is very slow and likes to freak out if something goes wrong. That's what happened when I tried to install OptiFine and failed because, well, I'm not a tech savvy. Could someone give detailed step by step instructions on how to install it? |D

Our computer is very slow and likes to freak out if something goes wrong. That's what happened when I tried to install OptiFine and failed because, well, I'm not a tech savvy. Could someone give detailed step by step instructions on how to install it? |D

I just downloaded the MagicLauncher. It did it for me. c:

I loves rarecraft and something happened to it D:

Also a few weeks ago I remember very clear someone I was mining with a guy called nit000 made a stair case and found lava at the bottom so it was stairs leading down to lava lol and there was some coal (this was near bedrock) he didn't touch it I needed coal so I mined it and behind it was DIAMONDS 8 diamonds! Well my fortune pick gave me around 32 lol

So,how often do you guys update Minecraft? I update 3 times a day and it runs super fast. But it still is laggy in the Nether xd.png

I don't update that often. I didn't know it helped with running smoother. c:

But then mine runs super smooth now anyway. xd.png

I'll do step by step from the basics. Its all free smile.gif

1 - Download WINRar Installer

2 - Open the installer and It'll auto instal.

3 - Download Optifine, It should be a WinRAR file.

4 - Type in %appdata% into your search bar and go to .minecraft

5 - Once in .minecraft click on bin

6 - Right click minecraft.jar and choose open with WinRAR

7 - Minimise minecraft.jar WinRAR, open up Optifine WinRAR

8 - Do Control + A on Optifine WinRAR, and DRAG all the files into minecraft.jar

9 - Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar

10 - Your good to go!

If it dosnt work tell me what happened and I'll PM you a more detailed stepbystep xd.png

On my multiplayer Nyancraft server my town has a sad 28 more or less number of residents and a huge amount of land that has to be maintained every day. And multiplayer is pretty fun and I don't want this town to fail. Who wants to join it? (to buy a new piece of land costs 30,000 pops for the mayor and 400 per piece of land PER DAY to keep separate from the wild so you can see that its pretty hard to keep the town running.)

mc.nyancraft.com is the server address and when you first get there you need to do /spawn so you can get out of this room everybody starts off in. To get to Wyndcrest's spawn point you use /t spawn Wyndcrest and don't forget to make an account on Nyancraft.com so you can vote every day to earn poptarts (the currency) and... stay away from the wilderness until you find an active assistant in town. I hope somebody joins and stays for a long while. The town may be a bit large and slightly messy feeling at some points but it's actually a very good place.

My "town-mates" are trying to get up to 40 members in the town so I've decided to try my luck in this thread tongue.gif

Update on a few things adventure map related:

I have mostly finished the dungeon portion for the city of fire, and am about ready for the volcano to be built around it, but first, I need to figure out a few things relating to customizing mob spawners.

Also, the castle for the City of Kings is starting to take shape.

I had an idea that the doors to servant's passages could be behind tapestries, and after a few minutes of editing, I produced this,

user posted image

One can see the door behind the tapestry, which is simply re-textured paintings.

What do you think?

Not bad so far, but remember, this needs to take up a good portion of the End realm.

I'll have some more screenshots of my progress in a bit.

^^

I was thinking it was a bit small...

Mind giving me the size of the end it's going to be in? xd.png

On my multiplayer Nyancraft server my town has a sad 28 more or less number of residents and a huge amount of land that has to be maintained every day. And multiplayer is pretty fun and I don't want this town to fail. Who wants to join it? (to buy a new piece of land costs 30,000 pops for the mayor and 400 per piece of land PER DAY to keep separate from the wild so you can see that its pretty hard to keep the town running.)

mc.nyancraft.com is the server address and when you first get there you need to do /spawn so you can get out of this room everybody starts off in. To get to Wyndcrest's spawn point you use /t spawn Wyndcrest and don't forget to make an account on Nyancraft.com so you can vote every day to earn poptarts (the currency) and... stay away from the wilderness until you find an active assistant in town. I hope somebody joins and stays for a long while. The town may be a bit large and slightly messy feeling at some points but it's actually a very good place.

My "town-mates" are trying to get up to 40 members in the town so I've decided to try my luck in this thread tongue.gif

I'm gonna take a look =)

^^

I was thinking it was a bit small...

Mind giving me the size of the end it's going to be in? xd.png

Build a quick end portal and take a look.

Most end realms are the same size, so the city can be about one third the size of the end. situated in the center.

In fact, to make things easier, Just build in the end! tongue.gif

(creative mode lets you place end portal frames don'cha know)

If you think that breaking down the obsidian pillars would be too much work, I can do that in MC edit for you, just send me the world file

Edited by sailing101

Build a quick end portal and take a look.

Most end realms are the same size, so the city can be about one third the size of the end. situated in the center.

In fact, to make things easier, Just build in the end! tongue.gif

(creative mode lets you place end portal frames don'cha know)

If you think that breaking down the obsidian pillars would be too much work, I can do that in MC edit for you, just send me the world file

I think I'll send you the world file, I don't want to have to re-do the castle so far xd.png

I'll build the portal some way down, then you can modle the crater how you wish biggrin.gif

Edit:

The Ender Dragon is going to be slain before I build, BTW xd.png

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I could help you guys, I am a really good builder and you guys seem to be going pretty slowly...

^^

The problem is time, and motivation.

School doesn't help when you watn to build something big.

Build houses based on different biomes, so:

1)Tundra

2)Taigia

3)Jungle

4)Forest

5)Plains

6)Desert

7)Extreme Hills

8)Ocean

9)Mushroom

10)Swamp

Sooo...to anyone who has used MCEdit recently, is it working ok?

I reeeaaally need something to shape a pretty big landscape for my map.

I was thinking of using either MCEdit or WorldEdit...can anyone tell me a little about them from personal experience?

I've never used a world editor before. Obviously, I'll need to practice a bit first.