3)Jungle

4)Forest

5)Plains

6)Desert

7)Extreme Hills

8)Ocean

9)Mushroom

10)Swamp

Okay, thanks! I'll have to do that soon.

Uhhhh

Since the summer holidays of 2010?

So I've been playing for slightly more then 2 years...

I've only been playing since the end of Beta 1.5 (as in maybe 3 days after I bought the game, 1.6 came out).

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Does anyone else use the Xbox version? I'm thinking of starting up a DC one sometime. I'm a bit hesitant about giving out my gamertag though. I don't want to get hacked. ;-;

I play xbox version. i don't know wether to be excited or terrified that we are now getting endermen and silverfish.

Hi! I've been playing since Beta 1.2. I've never regretted buying the game. My husband and I started our own private server, and the spawnpoint was in the middle of a fricken ocean, on an island. For the most part, there were no animals when we started, and still none that spawn here. We had to survive on zombie meat. Our little island looked like this: ~linked for size~

Our first map had nothing but that island on it. The rest was ocean.

Now our island looks like this: ~linked for size~

We have found land, and animals. We currently have a Chicken shrine, under our tree. Along with our Mooshrooms of DOOOM!

I really like this game. It's like virtual legos.

I can't remember how long I've been playing for. I know for a fact it was Alpha, pre-Halloween update, but other than that I cannot remember. x__x

Could I get an MC edit scematic of that tree?

I could really use one for my adventure map!

I'm sorry, but the server is on my husband's computer. He doesn't want anyone getting the blueprint for it, only because it took him forever to get that far. It's not even done yet.

^^

I might poke my fried about that xd.png

He has a server with World edit, we could probably make a decent tree?

It's nice having your own server. They have the cheat system built-in now. Although if you want a more customizable server, I suggest Craftbukkit.

I only have a private server, but since LAN, my brother and I never go on it. Shame, we built some awesome things.

^^

I might poke my fried about that xd.png

He has a server with World edit, we could probably make a decent tree?

Oooh! Yes please and thank you!

I miss playing multiplayer. I've only ever played with people from here...not too fond of public servers. And I don't have any friends irl that play the game. Or any friends irl.

[/foreveralone]

I only have a private server, but since LAN, my brother and I never go on it. Shame, we built some awesome things.

Why not make it public then...?

smile.gif

Since about 2 days ago, every time I start the game my statistics and achievements erase themselves.

The achievements isn't a huge deal, but I kinda miss my statistics...has this happened to anyone else? >.>;

So I probably can't fix it, right? Just have to wait for it to stop itself. :/

Ah, well...

I've been trying to use noteblocks to make a song, but it takes forever. Then when I listen to the song I'm trying to copy. I would relise that the thing I created was too fast... Or horribly out of tune...

I might try doing lavender town again...

I've been playing on Multi-player for so long, Single player's kind of boring now. Heh. Been using Single player creative mode to map out houses that I build on Towny/survival servers, or Bases I build on PvP.

Found my favorite server though. Even trying to get helper in it. My town there looks beautiful.